Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Virus detected from Dinarvets. DV not a safe site. https?

vdgadhaet4.jpg

This is somwthing that should concern us all. this website trys malicious viruses.  avast just saved me from a virus. What does the website administer know about this?

**** Admin Edit ***** This is a false malware report, it should go away soon.

http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/website-safety-reports/domain/dinarvets.com/

http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/dinarvets.com

Edited by Adam Montana
added important message
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

vdgadhaet4.jpg

This is somwthing that should concern us all. this website trys malicious viruses.  avast just saved me from a virus. What does the website administer know about this?

There are no viruses or malware programmed into dinarvets.com   However, dinarvets cannot guarantee you will not encounter such issues if you click on links posted in topics. We have no way of preventing them. Just because your security program blocks a virus it does not mean it originated at dinarvets.

Just for fun and giggles, I pulled up dinarvets on another computer and did not log in, therefore I received the "free" version. I received no virus or malware message from my security program. I also checked the source code for the main page and there is no code on the page that would download anything.

Sorry you are having issues but if DV were downloading viruses/malware to peoples computers the issue would not be selective it would apply to everyone that opened the site.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 12

Cat box is pretty clean...no virus here!!!!    :)

lol.....good one!!!

looks to me like cold shoulder cat is waiting for someone to toss her some seafood

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/181399-virus-detected-from-dinarvets-dv-not-a-safe-site-https/#ixzz36984oBB3

and hurry up will ya......faster EE faster!!!

• Upvote 2

There are no viruses or malware programmed into dinarvets.com   However, dinarvets cannot guarantee you will not encounter such issues if you click on links posted in topics. We have no way of preventing them. Just because your security program blocks a virus it does not mean it originated at dinarvets.

Just for fun and giggles, I pulled up dinarvets on another computer and did not log in, therefore I received the "free" version. I received no virus or malware message from my security program. I also checked the source code for the main page and there is no code on the page that would download anything.

Sorry you are having issues but if DV were downloading viruses/malware to peoples computers the issue would not be selective it would apply to everyone that opened the site.

:cowboy2:

You tell 'em TG; I have never gotten any virus or malware period........not even any bad advice - lol.   :confused2:  :shrug:  :goodnews:

Funny!  I'm sure that there are many vicious viruses on DV!  :lol:  I read some thing morning.  :D  

LOL!

vdgadhaet4.jpg

I think your spelling caught the virus - LOL.   :eyebrows:  :bugs:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, yes yes, .. this site is notorious for infecting computers and has for some time. This issue has come up before and usually others or will sidestep it and say they're not having problems but the fact remains that it has and does still infect peoples computers with exploit viruses ....I also get the unsafe prompt via my antivirus protection.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Then, may I ask, why you are still coming to the DV site?  If I were convinced it was going to infect my computer (which I'm absolutely not worried), I wouldn't be coming here.   Enlighten me, please.....would like to know why you're still here? 

PS   I didn't neg you, just so you know.    

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Every freaking time I sign in I get a virus detection from my antivirus protection... Perhaps it is targeted to just those who speak out on this forum ? But don't tell me that there isn't anything going on because I experiene. Oh and to ask someone why they come on here if I do get some sort of infection detection... that is skating around and sidestepping the issue. You just proved my point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1