Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony's Hearing Last Week Postponed Again !

DinarThug

What I don't get is what guru information has been reliable? Adam and all the rest ( top gurus) say absolutely nothing, not sure the HATE for TNT Tony. Time will tell and Tony may laugh all the way to his banks.

What I don't get is what guru information has been reliable? Adam and all the rest ( top gurus) say absolutely nothing, not sure the HATE for TNT Tony. Time will tell and Tony may laugh all the way to his banks.

lol thats funny ill bet you everything i have in this world that one tony never goes to the bank and 2 none of us ever "cash in" !! lol

No, I RESPONDED to the resurrection.

Look at the post before mine.

Nice try.

Also, the CBI thread was bumped.... I didn't bother responding to THAT lame pile of donkey doo.

JESUS PLEASE SAVE ME FROM YOUR HYPOCRITE FOLLOWERS!!

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist (and Lord knows you aren't one) (kidding of course, just have to get you back) to see that some of these people aren't kidding, and they act more like their shoe size, not their age.

I actually am a rocket scientist. I have watched and studied many of the Houston Rockets games, being a Spurs fan, as well as have I watched and studied many of Tom Cruise (a noted Scientologist) movies

• Upvote 2

I actually am a rocket scientist. I have watched and studied many of the Houston Rockets games, being a Spurs fan, as well as have I watched and studied many of Tom Cruise (a noted Scientologist) movies

Talk about Spurs ( you didn't think I knew a single thing about that, huh..)... I recall Dennis Rodman was  quite a star there and he got famous  mainly for 2 things.....Drinking lots of Jagermeister ( which is produced  close to were I live...in Beautiful Merano-Meran..... double name as they speak German and Italian there) and enjoying  good times With Ms. Ciccone ( aka Madonna)... The third thing he got famous  for in recent times was his visit to N.Korea... But that's another story....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I don't have a problem with frauds and crooks going to jail. This guy has lied over and over again. Allhis inside information and sources has been wrong every day. I know that no one can predict if/when there will be a RV. I just wished Tony felt that way and stopped the lies. People have got their hopes up and some probably bought more Dinar based on Tony's predictions. Send him to the Big House and throw away the key. I hope the RV happens the next day.

• Upvote 3