Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony's Hearing Last Week Postponed Again !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While TNT Tony's Future Cellmate Bubba Impatiently Waits For His New Bunkie !

FACT: Tony's Dinar Info has proven to be unreliable since April 2011

At best it is the Blind leading the Blind... lol

On 6/24/2014 AM We called Kansas City, KS Court House www.ksd.uscourts.gov (913)735-2200 and was told this hearing on 6/24/2014 was Postponed by Tony Renfrow's public Defender Tom Bartee to a Date not know yet?

Tony's (Wire Fraud) next Court date is: 06/24/2014 09:30AM (Case # 12-cr-20041: USA v. Renfrow) District Judge Murguia Kansas City Courtroom 463 (CM) Motion Hearing (Specific) https://ecf.ksd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/CourtSched.pl do a search for 6/24/2014 then on your keyboard use ctrl F find/search for "Renfrow" you will see it their. (See screen shot below)

tony-court-date.png

Anthony Renfrow's (Tony) is using a Public Defender...(That means Tony has no money and he is BROKE) William Fox is the other defendant they both have to appear together... it could be involved with a plea agreement or scheduling for a trial date.  it could be on that date to set a new hearing date?

-----------------------------

• Upvote 2

Thanks DT...There's speculation that the odds are in favor of an increase in the next week than any type of increase will happen in the near future. The last I

heard the ISX was still going international on the 1st...Tony probably gave the judge some very confidential inside trading tips from his most

reliable inside covert mole....

• Upvote 1

The judge is probably just waiting for the Iraqi election results and impact that will have on the RV prior to Tonys court date

lol.

plot twist: Tony paid the judge off in dinar now the judge is listening to tnt calls

:D  :D  :D

That's what I thought.

• Upvote 1

did you guys ever think tony is working for the U.S government? i mean how does this make any sense? how someone can delay and continue to delay these court hearings this long and still continue CC's about the iraqi dinar  etc.. in my opinion tony wont do any time and has possibly made a deal.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

did you guys ever think tony is working for the U.S government? i mean how does this make any sense? how someone can delay and continue to delay these court hearings this long and still continue CC's about the iraqi dinar  etc.. in my opinion tony wont do any time and has possibly made a deal.

I posted the same possible scenario after his 1st postponement........makes sense to me

A court appointed attorney who has done as good a job of getting extensions as OJs high paid defense team........hmmmm?

Hearings like this usally have several continuances before anything happens. Nothing new and something a good lawyer would always do, hoping the court will mess something up and his client goes scott free.

A court appointed attorney who has done as good a job of getting extensions as OJs high paid defense team........hmmmm?

haha dang i didnt know they provided johhny cochrans for the public with no money  LOL

Hearings like this usally have several continuances before anything happens. Nothing new and something a good lawyer would always do, hoping the court will mess something up and his client goes scott free.

i hear you on that but with a public defender? Also isnt this case over 2 years old?

Edited by easyrider

Many years ago I was in the dope trade. Got caught a few times but hid my money well and was allowed public defenders as my counsel. Had 3 of them, and all 3 of them are now superior court judges. Never discount a public defender. Also--don't assume Tony is broke.  

Edited by mr john
  • Upvote 6