Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - Maliki Will Resign !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Misleading News !

Post From Peoples-Dinar By SteveI on Today, 6-26-14 in Current Iraq News

Here is how I see this being played out, Maliki will resign and I have no doubt about it. Too much pressures from the world and other leaders for him to be effective even if he were to stay.

The new president of the parliament will be the same as the previous one and all will be announced I think by mid next week if not before (probably before).

~~~

The new parliament will work hard and fast on the budget and it will get passed without issues. This has pretty much been reported in all the news.

As for the news, wow, it is so misleading. I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time.

This new government is on a mission to get this country back on track and this is so encouraging and exciting to watch history unfold.

Yes, this is almost over and we can then start the next chapter of our lives before you know it.

• Upvote 1

There's a new government?

Of course this is unverifiable.....

Maliki won by votes, and if he doesn't have a good representative government,

USA won't help him with ISIS, and any other help from the neighbors will be EXPENSIVE.

With the advancing ISIS forces, the pressure is ON.

We can only assume (ASS/U/ME) that Maliki is doing what he can in a representational way so he gets the help from US forces to help beat back ISIS while still maintaining power. He will try to remain in power because he was ELECTED. The votes are in and that is the result!

If the RV/RI were to happen with Maliki in power, we will see it by the 4th I guess.

IF NOT --- wait for the government to settle, new or old, THE COUNTRY to settle and this proves that the PM has the say over the CBI for the go ahead on monetary policy and the CBI does NOT work independently of the government's say-so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully  it won't be as described in the Who song " Won't get fooled again".... Meet the new boss.....Same as the old boss....

Leave it to you to link it to a song! :lol:

Yes, lets not go down that road IRAQ!

Hope and Change Iraq!

Oh, wait maybe we shouldn't use that phrase

Wm13

Edited by waterman13