Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - Turki Will RV/RI The Currency North Of $3.00 !

DinarThug

It's documented it was all for oil.

We participated in the suffering and are a part of today's chaos for greed.

Arent observers who dabble in benefiting from the demise of others also a part of the picture?

I just hope if/when it RVs folks are sincere and use their windfall to serve humanity and help address the world's challenges

I am sincerely confused...and wonder how my own foray is affecting the greater good.

• Upvote 2

Mine daughter will be 10 in July...best thing I ever did!!!

SnowGlobe, you are so right! The greatest contribution I have ever or will ever make are my children! Gorgeous, kind, loving daughters - all three of them precious and perfect!

LGD -- I'm sure your GRACE is one lucky girl to have such an inspirational Daddy with an obviously kind heart.

I know I am not perfect but when I look at my children I know that I got something perfectly right!

God bless us all!

• Upvote 1

It's documented it was all for oil.

We participated in the suffering and are a part of today's chaos for greed.

Arent observers who dabble in benefiting from the demise of others also a part of the picture?

I just hope if/when it RVs folks are sincere and use their windfall to serve humanity and help address the world's challenges

I am sincerely confused...and wonder how my own foray is affecting the greater good.

I must admit I'm more than a little distraught myself. And considering the depth of

evil were witnessing, both from Iraq and from our government, I will be putting considerable

Time in prayer for Heavily Father's direction with this wealth. Something tells me that

we don't want to get this one wrong.

• Upvote 2

If you've ever seen Tlar  (which I have)  he seems very nice, down to earth and decent .  Not guru like at all.  

He's very knowledgable and passionate on all things Iraq.   The guy really follows this closely. 

But I do have to say that Im very surprised that he's mentioning a rate at all.  

With this new information that he's brought to light I can only hope that he's right.   It sure would be nice if it were.

But remember people this is Iraq anything is possible.  

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 6

Turki will RV/RI the currency next week north of $3.00. I am in possession of some information that is happening that I can't yet discuss, but if the government changes so goes the currency.

Turki is waiting for that moment just as you and I are.

I promise I am not grandstanding but I will tell you this. We are within a BB gun shot of this being over as long as the government is "settled.".

This Guy is turning out to be another Friggen pin head. Like tony, oki. WHAT A JOKE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you've ever seen Tlar  (which I have)  he seems very nice, down to earth and decent .  Not guru like at all.  

He's very knowledgable and passionate on all things Iraq.   The guy really follows this closely. 

But I do have to say that Im very surprised that he's mentioning a rate at all.  

With this new information that he's brought to light I can only hope that he's right.   It sure would be nice if it were.

But remember people this is Iraq anything is possible.  

Keeping my fingers crossed.

No doubt.  I have never seen flat but most of what he said before seemed well researched and thought out.  Since he has his new source though, he has steadily gotten crazier.  Maybe he is just drunk all the time now if he truly believes we are there.....or he could be crazy like a fox.  Or maybe a possum.  Here is to hoping!

• Upvote 2

This is Irag they will change their minds about this, then change again because they can, then so on and so on............   They don't seem to understand one must stand behind a decision  and see it thru, for better or worst.   I guess their parents weren't taught this when they were kids.

I really do not know what to say. I have not followed him, but what I have read over the past 6 months or so seemed to be pretty well researched. When he got to his secret contact, bank meetings offering $3-$4 I started to get concerned. I hope he is right. I am ready to have this ride come to an end.

• Upvote 2

I am so disappointed in Tlar. 5 weeks ago he said it would rv June 15 at between 86 cents and a dollar. Then he changed it to July 1 and Maliki would be arrested. Then it was July 1 and it would RI at between $3 and $4. Something is really off here. maybe someone is ill in his family and he needs dinar pumper money fast; maybe it is the drink as our thug said. it doesn't matter to me. He is in trouble. I sincerely think we should send a prayer up for him, nontheless.

Let's take a giant step back and review this with a bit of common sense. Turki has been waiting for a stable political and economic environment to make any change. It will be IMF compliant. period. no dispute there.

Historically, Maliki didn't even get his cabinet formed in 8 years. remember no minister of defense and security, so he held those 2 posts plus his p.m. post. so if he can't do it in 8 years, why would this leopard change his spots.

Tuesday. July 1, if all people show up. we should have a parliament meeting. That is a big if they show up. There are in the middle of a war and ramaden and the summer heat. Who would want to wait until sundown, in the heat to eat. not me. thats why i am fat. 

So lets say they all meet. Isn't the next step to nominate a president? Then the president works with the coalition/national alliance  to determines who the presidents are.  Then the presidents nominate the prime minister, (7-12 nominations, depending on who you read) and the prime minister nominates his cabinet of ministers and FILLS ALL POSITIONS, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

Then magically on this same magical Tuesday, July 1 date, according to Tlar,  the budget is approved and retro active until Jan 1 (all Iraqi military is finally paid) and it is published in the gazette and the HCL is passed (no 3 day waiting period for this magical date) and we have an RV or RI as Tlar has just stated.

come on folks. 

Iraq is in the middle of a war. Iraq is in Ramaden. Pray for the people, not your $$$$$

If you were Turki, would you say Iraq is politically and economically stable right now?

Edited by docneedles

this is the post that made me think Tlar went off the rails. sounds like Okie circa 2010 with all the great contacts.

Remember the tuesday and Friday Tlar refers to has come and gone.

Here it is:

06/19/2014

Tlar wrote:

Comment - I was not going to put this out but because I have received so many emails, I decided to do so anyway. People in dinar land are scared that their investment has gone in the dumpster. I fully expect I might lose the only contact I have ever had in this investment that only in the last 3 weeks has been telling me what's really going on.

I don't really care anymore. I am willing to risk it to let my family and friends know what really going on. If I get no more phone calls or heads up, it is ok with me.

I don't care. Let me fall from grace if that what this is. I care about my family and friends and I will not let them hang on what's happening in Iraq any longer.

Let me explain.
~~~

About 5 weeks ago I was contacted by someone I have never met before. This person explained 2 things to me. The first was that I am very close to the truth but even I don't get the big banana.

I was wrong in some of my thoughts but amazingly I was more right than wrong. At first I thought I was talking to someone looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He had introduced himself as xxxx.

He had stated that he had followed me on the internet for quite some time through two different sites and that I was pretty much right on and that of the people on the internet writing about the dinar, that he was impressed with my ability to cut through the Shiite by just reading the articles..

He asked me who my contacts were and when I explained I had no contacts, he said he was very impressed and would like to help me. As you can imagine I was thinking what the heck?

Who is this guy and how can he possibly help me in understanding this investment?

Anyway I was very skeptical as you can imagine. So as he started to tell me things that were supposed to happen, I watched. I asked him how do you know what's really happening and he said he had 3 contacts. One at the state department and one at the embassy in Iraq and somebody close to Biden.

If true, I was impressed. Just as you might have thought, in the beginning I thought it was BS. Then I began to see a pattern. He seemed to be a couple of hours to days ahead of some of the news.

He quickly began to make me a believer which is not that easy. My philosophy was always I was born at night, but just not last night. I think I have slowly become a battle hardened warrior with the dinar after being immersed 6 years and counting and I will tell you I am always pretty sure of my position, and that I am set in my ways.

What I am going to tell my family and friends about what is happening in Iraq is pretty much as it was told to me. I risk losing my only contact ever and my own credibility in sending this out, but it is more important to me to let you know of what I am almost sure now is going on, rather than to let you continue to think your investment has gone to crap and continue to worry.

I don't want you to think what you are witnessing in Iraq is total chaos or anything close to that, so this is the story as I know it and as it was told to me. By the way it is also what I believe to be the truth & I will hopefully connect all the dots and answer some questions given the fluidity of this situation.

If you have additional questions please contact me through an email. Choose to believe me or not, I honestly don't care, I am just telling a story as those dots have come into my field of vision from my new friend. I am only the messenger and you know how that saying goes.

Now everyone will hear the story.  Here we go.   The Truth About Iraq.

In the beginning this was never a take over by the ISIS. That's why I have been insistent about the fact that this is not what you are seeing in our press. We are all being deceived by the US press either by accident or design.

Yes the ISIS is involved and they think they are making great strides and have called for more ISIS members fighting in Syria to come over to Iraq. They believe they think they have a shot of taking Iraq.

3-5000 of them think they can control 33 million. That funny in itself and exhibits great delusions by these clowns. This is not and has not been an insurgency of terrorists numbering in the couple of thousands of insurgents taking control of 33 million people, a city at a time.

You have been spoon fed crap by the US media one slurp at a time. I don't blame the media. They are being fed the same crap by the governments of Maliki and surprisingly our own government.

There are multiple things going on here and some are definitely being influenced by the CIA. Lets be clear. The Obama administration is trying to remove Maliki. Maliki was strongly advised to leave two days ago. To date he has not heeded that advice and in fact he was belligerent when advised to do so.

Like most wannabe dictators, he will most likely not leave unless it is in a pine box or an urn.. Maliki just announced today that the elections are now on hold. His government news media said that most of the Shia blocks are falling firmly behind him as if the wagons of sectarianism are circling, supporting his government.

In his mind its as if the Shia are rallying to the cause, and that they understand the country is first and that they understand the elections are on hold, and for the time being aren't important. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Saleh Mutlag followed up in an article with a call to hold the first parliamentary meeting this coming week stating that they will elect a President and his deputies followed shortly by the announcement of the PM position. That is in defiance of an earlier article from Maliki's group that stated the election is on hold and the Shia blocks are firmly behind Maliki.

The US does not want to be seen supporting the Maliki government, so you will not see any help until the new government finally announces itself. At that time the US government will offer both moral and military support but only to the new government, not to the Maliki government.

It is imperative that the coalition build a non sectarian government next week, and the NA is being encouraged and pressured to do so by our administration.

So look for Tuesday to see this new government meeting, and look to Friday to see it come together enough to be announced to the world. Maybe sooner.

Chalabi is crossing the T's and so are the Kurds. Demands to cross those same T's and do this constitutionally are coming from everyone. They want everything to be done constitutionally. No short cuts. No mistakes. Follow the constitution. They want to make sure there is no SOL or wiggle room for Maliki or any legitimate challenge.

So what's really going on?

I will tell you but it is complicated. Let me sort of simplify this. The Kurds have recaptured what was the Kurdish territory before Saddam and they have gone no further and they won't. Our news represents this as a great victory for our side. "The Peshmerga has retaken the city of Kurkut."

Maliki has occupied this Kurdish city since the beginning of his reign with the Iraqi army, even though the city has returned to be predominately Kurdish and has a Kurdish government. This is the major city in the disputed territories rich in oil and is the fundamental reason for the fight over the disputed territories (article 140).

The Kurds have for years tried to resolve this contentious issue with the Maliki government, but up until now it has continued to drag on and on while the Iraqi army held the city under the guise of protection.

It would never have been resolved by Maliki and never would they take the census promised years ago that might have resolved this issue. The Iraqi army stationed there was holding the city for Maliki. The Iraqi army that was stationed in Kurkut that was there to "defend it", just dropped their weapons and fled. Why?

Answer- he was told to do so but by who? The commander in charge has asked for asylum in the US.

Apparently there was not much of a threat because when the Peshmerga showed up, they took the city without firing a shot because by the time they showed up, the Iraqi army had already abandoned the position. Why?

The Peshmerga which is the army of Kurdistan now controls this area and has vowed they will not give it up again to the Iraqi army. Article 140 resolved. The big question is, who ordered the Iraqi army that was there to defend Kurkuk to lay down their weapons a leave?

Simple answer. It was the CIA.

Today the issue of article 140 has been resolved. The Peshmerga hold the city and have vowed not to ever leave the city again.

The Sunni rebellion is the same. They have "captured" mainly Sunni cities. In Mosel a Sunni city supposedly held by the insurgents, is it really just in Sunni control? Let's look at the facts.

People are coming and going crossing two check points. These two check points are, one manned by the Peshmerga, the other by the "insurgents". They are 500 yards apart. No shots being fired. No fighting. We don't see people shooting at each other. Life has pretty much returned to normal for Mosul. People go about their daily business and leave and come to the city at their will. People of Mosul are saying they are glad to see that the Iraqi army gone.

OK Tlar. Don't beat around the bush. So what is it that you believe or what is it that you have heard?

Here it is guys. You can believe or not believe at you own discretion.  This my friends is a CIA operation pure and simple the purpose of which is to remove Maliki under the guise that terrorists are over running the country. I know some will say I sound like a quack and some will judge me as such. I don't care anymore.

Recently the CIA set up an operation that a refinery was supposed to be taken over by ISIS. This was to be a shock to the economic system bringing everyone to the conclusion that this was an attack on western interests requiring western involvement. The refinery was left intentionally undefended and open to invasion by insurgents..

The news originally reported the refinery was taken over by the ISIS. As it turned out an Iraqi officer noticed that the refinery was not well protected so he moved in and brought his forces with him. They repelled the attack by the ISIS and they killed approximately 40-50 ISIS terrorists. The news recanted and said the refinery was back in control of government forces. This CIA plot was foiled.

Three of Malikii generals ordered their troops to lay down their arms and abandon there assignments. All three of these generals have asked for asylum in the US. Had they not done this there might have been a lot of blood shed instead of cities being lost without a shot being fired. What and why did they abandon?

The Kurdish disputed territories and the Sunni enclave cities were given up without a fight. The net result, the map of Iraq has been redrawn. Things that would have never been done through negotiation with Maliki's government are now corrected. Sunni's are once again in control of Sunni areas as is the Kurds once again in control of Kurdish towns.

Maliki hasn't got a clue as to why his army has collapsed without fighting. He is like a chicken with his head cut off running around threatening court martial and executions. The CIA is working their magic. Maliki won't leave so there is more heat being tuned up.

So what's next?

Next week the new government will be formed. Pressure is being put on the coalition. GET ER DONE. As far as I have been told, it is imperative that once the government has been announced we will see two things.

The first is world support for the new government in fighting terrorism.

The second is an RV.

For some reason it seems to be extremely important to those in control that Turki pull the trigger on or a little before July 1st.

So that's what I know. Please by all means, judge me on this as you will. I am prepared to be full of Shiite before this is over. Watch this as it unfolds.  ~ Tlar

Heres what another site said about the timeline when Parliament convenes,hopefully Tuesday, if they are not too hungry or hot:

"actually once the Parliament convenes, they have to elect a speaker and deputies. Parliament then has up to 30 days to name a President who then has 15 days to ask the largest (majority?) bloc to name a Prime Minister and seat the new government. Then the PM has 30 days to name his cabinet, then everything has to be approved by a majority vote ... so the way I see it we could well be going into mid September before the dust settles."

remember Maliki NEVER NAMED ALL HIS CABINET MEMBERS.

O.K. i will be back next month. now back to your regular programming. neg away.

Edited by docneedles
  • Upvote 1

Here's Tonight's Tlar Where Our Favorite Lush Is Slurring A Completely Made Up Word 'Un-nominate'! :blink:

:D     :D     :D

Tlar:       It is my belief that the coalition has held back on a nomination between Mahdi and Chalabi because they are still hoping to convince the SOL to un-nominate Maliki and pick one of these guys as their nominee. 

That would assure a smooth meeting on the 1st.   If the SOL did this then Maliki would be out before the meeting and it would end up being a unanimous vote for PM including the SHIA, the Kurds, the Sunni's and the Turkmen. 

A unified vote would bring all the sects together for the first time.  I believe they will get this done and Maliki will be dumped as the nominee.
~~~

Another less combative option and easier way for this to finish is for the SOL to add Chalabi and or Mahdi to the list and then present each one in turn to a vote one at a time.

This would insure Maliki is out on the first vote and that the next on the list would be the PM. I am quite sure Maliki is fighting with the SOL and is against this, but I think this is the plan of the coalition or at the very least it should be. 

They are holding back for some reason and I don't think it is infighting in the coalition.  If the SOL does not come around and or at least add these two candidates to their list, then at the last minute, or at least when the coalition comes to realize this idea won't work, only then will they announce their own nominee.

If the meeting starts and the SOL only presents Maliki, he will be voted out on the first vote, and the SOL will have isolated themselves with no leader.  The coalition will then push forward and finish the process. 
The SOL will have marginalized itself and the leadership will probably disappear like Maliki because they would then be faced with a new government looking to place years of blame and charges against them.  tlar
      B)       B)        B)

I must admit I'm more than a little distraught myself. And considering the depth of

evil were witnessing, both from Iraq and from our government, I will be putting considerable

Time in prayer for Heavily Father's direction with this wealth. Something tells me that

we don't want to get this one wrong.

Do the threads intertwine and tether us to the t

what is unreal?