Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The UN Is Positioning to Lock Down the US

RSTEFAN

Article by  Dave Hodges

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/06/26/the-un-is-positioning-to-lock-down-the-us/

Things to think about?

The UN Is Positioning to Lock Down the US
26 Jun, 2014 by Dave Hodges
Print this article Font size -16+

Dave Hodges

The Common Sense Show

June 26, 2014

un-tramples-upon-our-constitution.jpg

Not on my watch!

I have been writing that my military sources tell me that their greatest fears are beginning to become realized because the United States will be, in the relatively near future, this country will be under martial law and the bulk of the occupation force will be comprised by foreign troops operating under the flag of the United Nations.

Under the heading, “Hiding in plain sight”, the United Nations is advertising for the following position:

Posting Title: Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration Officer, P4

Job Title Code: DISARMAMENT, DEMOBILIZATION AND REINTEGRATION OFFICER

Department/Office: Department of Peacekeeping Operations

Duty Station: New York

Job Description:
A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience in disarmament, demobilisation and reintegration or related area. Experience working within peacekeeping, peace-building or development programmes operations is desirable. Experience with small arms control, conflict/post-conflict crisis management, economic recovery is desirable. Experience coordinating multiple partner agencies, funds or programmes is desirable.

Analysis of the Job Description

Peacekeeping is normally the euphemism reserved for gun confiscation and population subjugation. If there is any doubt to the veracity of this claim, the following phrase “Experience with small arms control“, should remove any doubt as to what is coming. Further this job description uses phrases such as “demobilization“. Further, the phrase “reintegration” is also significant. By definition, what is a re-education camp designed for? Quite simply put, it is designed for reintegration back into society. Back into society from where? This question can be answered with a pair of four letter words, FEMA Camp.

un-fema-camp-300x200.jpg

, UN controlled FEMA Camp

un-gun-ban-treaty-300x168.jpgNo doubt that some people, wanting to remain in a state of denial, will ignore the term used in the UN job advertisement, “small arms control“, which is significant since because we know that Secretary of State, John Kerry, illegally signed the UN gun ban treaty representing an unconstitutional end run around the Second Amendment.

What is highly significant is that nobody seems to be talking about this illegitimate imposition of foreign troops on our soil and this notion is represented in the phrase “conflict/post conflict management“! What conflict/post conflict management? Conflict management is another euphemism reserved for one of two possibilities. First, this implies there will be a civil war. With over 260+ senior military officers fired by Obama for not embracing the future need to fire on American citizens, speaks clearly to this point. Ask yourself, what would be the one thing that this administration could do that would guarantee a violent response from many of the people? That one thing would be to start seizing private guns. Foreign troops will be operating under the UN flag in the pursuit of this agenda. Obama is in the midst of purging the military leadership who will not indiscriminately fire upon American citizens who would resist having their Second Amendment rights obliterated by this present administration. Secondly, in order to create the manufactured need to impose martial law, the administration would need a pretext, a false flag event. I have been covering the pretext for nearly a year. In fact, the pretext has been rehearsed repeatedly since last fall.

Rehearsing for Martial Law

Last fall, FEMA, DHS and select foreign entities extensively rehearsed for the following contingencies in the following list of preparedness and disaster drills planned and carried out over a six week period:

6. Great Shakeout Drill Scheduled for October 17, 2013

The Grid EXII drill was the most concerning  of these drills because it rehearsed an EMP attack upon our grid and estimates at the time forecasted a 90% mortality rate, in America, following such an event within two years.

The most telling part of these drills is that they all have in common the need to impose strict martial law in which the tenets of EO 13603 will come into play.

Last fall, I expressed serious concerns over so many of these drills taking place in such a short period of time. I raised the question of martial law arising from any one of these events going hot. In hindsight, I think I was too close to the truth as to what is coming because even the Russian media invited me on a news show that is distributed in New York City and Washington DC, as well as in 35 other countries.

On October 28, 2013, I was contacted by reporter and producer, Victoria Mashkova, from the Voice of Russia (formerly Radio Moscow), and was invited on to their radio program to discuss the possibility of martial law coming to America. I accepted and in the early morning hours I participated in a 10 minute interview.

Inside of the United States today, there are untold numbers of Russian troops for which I have received reports of sightings from first-hand witnesses. It is quite apparent that Russian troops will be used as a UN force whose purpose is  gun confiscation, American citizen detention and Lord knows what else when martial law is finally declared. The Russians have a vested interest to conceal their true intentions related to why they have thousands of troops inside of our country. As I lay out the events connected to the interview it will become increasingly clear that I was invited to appear on VOR to completely discredit the notion that America would be going into martial law.Now, if I was a merely some crazed conspiracy theorist, this Russian version of the mainstream media would just simply ignore me. However, when they go out of their way to discredit my views as it relates to them, they clearly have something to hide and were operating from a state-sponsored agenda.

Voice of Russia Attacked Dave Hodges to Conceal Russian Participation In Martial Law Preparations

After inviting me to appear on the VOR, the producer, Victoria Maskova, had requested a bio which I provided as detailed below:

“I am a retired college basketball coach. A former mental health counselor. I have taught graduate and undergraduate psychology, sociology and research classes.”

At the beginning of the interview, the Russian host, Kate Zickel, introduced me as merely the “Host of The Common Sense Show” and there was no mention of my academic credentials. Immediately, I felt this was an attempt to marginalize my credibility by ignoring the requested credentials I provided VOR with regard to my background in which I characterized myself as a researcher, someone who is knowledgeable about social systems as well as human nature. Over the past several years, I have done enough mainstream radio media interviews to recognize a “set up” when I see it coming.

Make no mistake about it, VOR is a propaganda instrument of the Russian government and their handling of the interview and post-interview situations pointed to their propagandizing of their interview of me. After the interview, their post-show analysis categorized me as an extremist for stating that America was prepping for martial law. If we were not prepping for martial law then what the hell were the nine referenced FEMA/DHS drills, taking place in a six week period, in which foreign troops played a prominent role, used for ?

Look at item number five in last year’s martial law preparation drills. “5, Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning late July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st“.        

Please note the designation and use of the terms “386,000 troops” and, “UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn urban warfare”.  This does not leave much to the imagination now does it?

In Part Two of this series, I will present the evidence about how far this plot has advanced and how we are all in a lot of trouble.

un-martial-law-forces.jpg

12 commentsWrite a comment
  1. David 26 June, 2014, 06:05

“Inside of the United States today, there are untold numbers of Russian troops for which I have received reports of sightings from first-hand witnesses”

Article 3, Section 3 of the constitution says in part – .”Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.”

If what you are saying is true then one can only infer that the US military at every level is either – 1) utterly and completely incompetent or 2) willfully treasonous.

“I have been writing that my military sources tell me that their greatest fears are beginning to become realized because the United States will be, in the relatively near future, this country will be under martial law and the bulk of the occupation force will be comprised by foreign troops operating under the flag of the United Nations.”

What this tells me is that the US military is a complete and utter failure and a waste of money. If your military “sources” are telling you that the US will be occupied by foreign troops then what that tells me is that the US military has already surrendered. That’s okay though, they’ll continue to get their taxpayer funded retirement, education and health benefits which makes it A-OK. support the troops? I don’t think so.

2. TG USMC 26 June, 2014, 06:48

Hello Dave, my fellow friend of freedom! When the dollar falls, chaos will begin. Martial Law and attempted gun grab, will set off war in America. People will finally wake up when they hear of some one they know getting taken away at a checkpoint, or someone being killed because they have guns and would not give them up. No business will be open, because you may set off for work, and never come home. Sadly there will be a lot of killing on both sides. That is why the Bible says “blood as high as a horses bridle”. With all the reports of UN vehicles being reported in transit, and all the other things you hear and read about, it should tell you how close it is.
    God Bless Brother

3. American mom 26 June, 2014, 07:12

Dave, the way you put info together is amazing. This article is sobering, UN Troops coming to disarm NYS doesn’t surprise me. Likely a matter of 3-4 months at best, I suspect.

Coupled with TPTB admitting GDP contracture, it appears to be the beginning of the end; the countdown to SHTF has commenced.

4. Keenan 26 June, 2014, 07:27

Spot on. If only more would realize what truth you speak instead of putting their worldview and twist on it, more would be ready for what is here and coming.

5. Arizona 26 June, 2014, 07:49

WELL,lack of listening to GODS prophets,warning of what would happen in america,IF they didn’t return to him and start electing GOD FEARING people to office has ruined america,NOW,the mass culling will begin,IT can’t be stopped,and the blood will run in every street in america,when the demoncrates SCREAMED ‘WE WANT SATAN,NOT GOD”, who cared enough to stop them,NO ONE,the police gangs and US military will murder millions,the UN,and their military will murder millions,A REAL “RED DAWN” is on the horizon now ,and it will come to pass,VERY FEW will be left when our FATHER steps in to stop the slaughter,is that sad or what,GET CLOSE TO THE LORD,HE WILL BE YOUR ONLY PROTECTION……………..

6. hondo 26 June, 2014, 09:47

Dave, let’s take it a step further, and please give this side of the coin some serious consideration. You are correct, as if you need my approval, for saying America is being sold out to the communists. But what Obama and gang don’t seem to grasp is that they too are being double crossed. Check history, as soon as communists take over a country the first thing they do is kill all those and their families that help put them in power. No one, not the President, the Generals, or the Congress will be safe once the Mongols take over. It will be wholesale slaughter in the cities that will spread and consume the countrysides in a winner take all confrontation, and we the people are too damned concerned about kicking a soccer ball around in something called the World Cup to even try and protect our own children.

7. Ideas Time 26 June, 2014, 09:48

Sounds like we have already been invaded. The BLM a Porto Rico Trust owned by the UN I have read, now the SWAT on infowars stating they are not a gov agency and do not have to turn over documents. We know the fed and irs are foreign agents. I just hope when it goes hot people will get it all at once and respond on a massive scale everywhere and all at once.

8. NW Native 26 June, 2014, 10:01

A few weeks ago I had occasion to talk to a young national guard captain here in my home state in the NW. He seemed to know some of what was going on concerning what Dave has referenced in his articles on the CSS. He said that his entire unit was to ship out to Afghanistan. I would be most interested through the CSS show if others from around the country have knowledge of other National Guard units being shipped out of the country.
    I wonder if this could be an emasculation of any state government push back via their national guard to any of the potential “UN Positioning to Lock Down the US”.
    I put nothing past the NWO elitists and their centuries old plan for complete word hegemony.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I DO NOT. HOWEVER, IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO REMOVE THIS GROUP SINCE THEY ARE GRASSROOTS AMERICANS AND LIKELY WOULD NOT TURN ON THE PEOPLE

9. sukaco 26 June, 2014, 15:05

My sister is a corrections officer in AZ. She says when Obama says “martial law,” they are to go in and kill the most dangerous criminals in the prison. Get ready.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I HAVE HEARD THE EXACT SAME THING

10. Dave of Oregon 26 June, 2014, 16:35

UN blue helmets and shields make EXCELLENT targets and provide a shooter with the exact places to fire.
    I sure hope they have plenty of guns and ammo that we can collect after each battle. It’s really hard to shoot back while carring a shield.
    typicle riot training gear, the only shooters are in vehicles to the rear of the riot formation. they should be the first targets.

EDITOR’S NOTE: UNFORTUNATELY, I AM AFRAID IF THEY COME FOR THE GUNS, THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF VIOLENCE AND I WOULD HATE TO SEE PEOPLE DYING WHEN THERE IS MUCH MORE WE COULD DO AHEAD OF TIME.

11. Lorri 26 June, 2014, 16:49

I am thankful that you put a means to print our your newsletter as
    I requested. I also requested a means to forward the newsletter
    to share with others. I thought there was a means to share on the last one and I was delighted. It seems there is not one on
    this one so I am unable to share with others. What happened??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

(That is why the Bible says “blood as high as a horses bridle”. With all the reports of UN vehicles being reported in transit, and all the other things you hear and read about, it should tell you how close it is.)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/181137-the-un-is-positioning-to-lock-down-the-us/#ixzz35offpeMi

RSTEFAN

The above statement I disagree with, that refers to the Battle of Armageddon.

I do believe in FEMA CAMPS, Martial law, they will confiscate our guns and many other unfortunate difficulties.

I do know that God is Jehovah Sabaoth  (OUR GREAT COMMANDER-IN CHIEF) and what he says will be the final word!

I do believe we need to be born again and ready at all times.

I do believe things are moving quickly toward a NEW WORLD ORDER.

Holy Spirit revive us again send a spiritual wave of refreshing across America as we cry out for mercy.

Pray for our President and those in authority as we do so for each other.

God keep your hand on America.

BLESSINGS LUCI 

• Upvote 2