Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

71 ISIL terrorists killed near Beiji Refinery

Wednesday, 25 June 2014 15:57 | PDF | Print | E-mail

Salah il-Din (AIN) –The Security Commander of Beiji Refinery, Ali al-Quraishi, announced killing 71 ISIL terrorists while attacking Beiji Refinery.

He assured to AIN "The ISIL elements targeted Beiji Refinery several times and on last Money they heavily attacked it where the security forces killed 71 of them and destroyed some of their vehicles." /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/security-news/54485-71-isil-terrorists-killed-near-beiji-refinery

Wednesday, 25 June 2014 15:57 | PDF | Print | E-mail

Salah il-Din (AIN) –The Security Commander of Beiji Refinery, Ali al-Quraishi, announced killing 71 ISIL terrorists while attacking Beiji Refinery.

He assured to AIN "The ISIL elements targeted Beiji Refinery several times and on last Money they heavily attacked it where the security forces killed 71 of them and destroyed some of their vehicles." /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/security-news/54485-71-isil-terrorists-killed-near-beiji-refinery

I bet FOX misses this story.

I was wondering how many of these guys were left but who knows the real number. If what you read is some what close SnowGlobe should be a matter of days.....but wait, we have to allow for CNN, BBC, FOX etc... to keep the numbers high as to keep the propaganda, BS and fear tactics moving along smoothly

I read it somewhere..I have read so much that our wonderful newshounds bring I can not remember which article it is in. 

I was wondering how many of these guys were left but who knows the real number. If what you read is some what close SnowGlobe should be a matter of days.....but wait, we have to allow for CNN, BBC, FOX etc... to keep the numbers high as to keep the propaganda, BS and fear tactics moving along smoothly

Lets hope so Wiljor

Talk about propaganda, has anyone heard this:

ISIS has put threats on the US president and his family,.  He's been threatened and it was on twitter.  Been reading it on a few sites and it's not been on national news that I know of.   Was "O" raised a sunni or shiite muslim in his younger?  Maybe cause he "says" he a christian and a convert.    I guess they are on a mission.  They plan to convert the world or die, or convert and be beheaded for not praying.  Peaceful huh?