Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks in SoCal that SELL dinars

krucialmix

Does anyone know of any banks that sell dinars in SoCal?

I know the majors don't, BofA, WFB, Chase. Someone told me Pacific Western Bank does, but I called 4 branches and most of the people that answer the phone are clueless and don't know who to transfer me to. One lady actually told me to go to the airport currency exchange. At that point I just gave up.

I have a friend that wants in on this before it hits, and he's more comfortable buying at a bank. We don't have 5/3 or National City out here.

Thanks!

Ok guys, Pacific Western Bank does sell IQD, I promise you. My friend just ordered some last Thursday and received it on Monday. Do not rely on what someone on the phone or a Teller says. If the person you speak with doesn't know, ask for a supervisor. I also work for this bank and I've had at least 20 friends buy here in the last 5 months. The only thing is that you need to have an account at the bank. You can't order currency there if you don't have an account there. They offer free checking accounts, so you can establish an account for $100 and then use them to buy in the future.

• Upvote 1

Ok guys, Pacific Western Bank does sell IQD, I promise you. My friend just ordered some last Thursday and received it on Monday. Do not rely on what someone on the phone or a Teller says. If the person you speak with doesn't know, ask for a supervisor. I also work for this bank and I've had at least 20 friends buy here in the last 5 months. The only thing is that you need to have an account at the bank. You can't order currency there if you don't have an account there. They offer free checking accounts, so you can establish an account for $100 and then use them to buy in the future.

Thanks Dizzy, will every branch be able to do this or only specific branches?

Does anyone know of any banks that sell dinars in SoCal?

I know the majors don't, BofA, WFB, Chase. Someone told me Pacific Western Bank does, but I called 4 branches and most of the people that answer the phone are clueless and don't know who to transfer me to. One lady actually told me to go to the airport currency exchange. At that point I just gave up.

I have a friend that wants in on this before it hits, and he's more comfortable buying at a bank. We don't have 5/3 or National City out here.

Thanks!

well if he snoozes then he'll lose...but i will offer this dinartrade.com is where i received mine and the transaction went very smoothly. chase bank does do it but you'll hv to physically walk in and the bank manager mite be stumbled but by the time he goes in the back and comes out he'll be able to set it up..

Well, no go for buying dinars at Pacific Western Bank.

My friend took the day off work and we made a trip to a real nice branch of Pacific Western and we were both going to open an account but they said they don't have dinars and can't get them!! Arghhh! I told them "I know of 20 people that have purchased them from your bank will you please check again", and each time, and each "new" person that came out to see us said no. They told me to go to Thomas Reuters or an airport currency exchange window. They even said they "called their compliance manager" when they didn't see them on their trade list...,but I don't know who that is or if it matters.

But in short, we couldn't make it happen and took off. One guy was nice to us and gave us a card of the "Foreign Operations Officer" in San Diego. I put a call in to her today.

Just wanted to share this frustration and vent.