Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally Maliki Resigns !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With My Fingers And Toes Crossed !

(by sager)

Finally Maliki resigns

Hassan Yassiri
Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello draw your attention that at ten o'clock this evening will deliver a present to you Mr. Nuri al-Maliki and historically important speech to the Iraqi people great.
Gentlemen, after pressure from us political opponents from the beginning of the receipt of the reins of the prime minister to these time pressures prevented the best of our ability to meet the needs of our people and, most recently sabotage of the streams of Almkhasaman politicians in 2013 (and behind God Abaub Khalsnh of the Rock), even though we judge justly nor Tstouhhoa right through to the lack of Saleckih and we gave everyone his right and when I disagree with my opponents or Athalv Othaor with them or not and will not go to the Islamic Republic, not even to Kaka Massoud.

Because I and provided electricity and REQUESTS streets and improved services and the restoration of security and safety and provided jobs and distributed pieces of land and project millionth Dar week before the election and provided you drinking water from the tap directly drink it and (thousand Afia) and after you buy (unemployment) and plants running at full production capacity greet state productivity is not a consumer and we've created a car factories, airplanes, and heartened petroleum products to neighboring countries and Ahtmina ration cards and put them oil, rice, flour, chicken, meat, paste, soap, razor, salt, lentils, chickpeas and (cucumbers and tomatoes until Tswon them Zlath) after it was Saddam buried in consists of only three materials are oil, flour and thanks struggled entry materials bombing Abu Aalida my computer.

But I succeeded Elimination of unemployment and I have succeeded in the fight against corruption and to hold thieves of public money (because everything I know and what regulates it), but I fear the political process. The successful consolidation of the sons of the country under the crucible and made one of the state media for all, not for one person flatulence and honks his many accomplishments and the things I can not mention them to you

Despite all this, it is today because of political pressures and to maintain the unity of Iraq announced the resignation of this government, led by Ana Nouri al-Maliki, the avenger of blood announced to resign so embarrassed political opponents and put them in the neck of the bottle and put them in front of the reality of the situation and to assume all of them responsibility (and claimed Antaha because heh Aavcna). But My advice to you As His experience in managing successful state very very very man that stood for the rule to Iraq in order to receive instruct and implemented strictly. Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings.

I am the next day: (Sorry Abaub) notes O Jaafar said the land of Iraq Khalat completely Aldoaash fact of accepting them and Vdilohm Maliki has pushed the account to them and did not pay them the premium the other fact that al-Maliki has submitted his resignation and it had annulled the contract Alinkahi between Aldaasha and deputy political and electricity Ä the continuous 24-hour and even summer become less callousness in Hamaute like spring and winter and butterflies has filled Riad Iraq from north to south, and there was no policeman on the street.

http://www.kitabat.com/ar/page/23/06/2014/29986/.html

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Wait! I call BS! Impossible! No way! Ding dong the wicked witch is dead! I mean considering that Iraq is about to fragment just like we knew it would... Now, if they would just RV and get that out the way, I'll show you an exit strategy that will put both administrations to shame! LOL LOL

• Upvote 2

Here's Possible Evidence Of The US Leverage Forcing  His Ouster ...

(by walkingstick)

Three letters of American Kerry delivers crucial to al-Maliki

Writings
Monday , June 23, 2014
Made of State John Kerry, on Monday, after a meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, and a number of Iraqi officials in Baghdad, remarks indicate Washington's desire to abandon al-Maliki from power, contrary to what was keen Kerry on Asmall the owners during their meeting . revealed a senior Iraqi official that Kerry transfer of three owners of American letters, centered on the need for the resignation of the latter, and warning of the consequences of any Iranian interference in Iraq, and stop the recruitment in the army on a sectarian basis.

Conditional support 
and promised Kerry, in remarks to reporters from inside the U.S. Embassy, ​​after he held talks with al-Maliki and other Iraqi officials, that the United States will provide support "intensive" for Iraq to help it cope with an attack by armed factions. 

and Adhar that "support will be intensive and continuous , and if the Iraqi leaders have taken the necessary steps to unite the country, this support will be effective. " He urged al-Maliki to form a government more representative of the political blocs. Kerry said, it was "an important moment for the future of Iraq should Iraq's leaders urgently to assemble, and to stand united against the militants." 

and pointed out that, during his talks with al-Maliki in Baghdad, confirmed the recent commitment to the date of the first of July to form a new government, stressing that no country, including America, have the right to pick the leaders of Iraq, "and this is due to the people of Iraq."

Three letters of a U.S. 
In exchange for failure to declare the American public wanting to give up al-Maliki from power, as one of the main factors, which triggered the crisis, revealed a senior official at the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, on Monday, for "new Arab", highlights of the talks, al-Maliki and Kerry, stressing that the latter has transferred three letters U.S., focused on the need for the resignation of Maliki, and warning of the consequences of any military intervention Iranian in Iraq, and stop the recruitment in the army on a sectarian basis. 

said the official, who serves as a member of the U.S. Commission on Iraqi permanent joint cooperation, "The Kerry arrived palace Presidential as Maliki was waiting for a meeting lasted about 60 minutes, before moving Kerry to the U.S. embassy nearby to meet with political leaders. " 

the official said, "The most prominent axes closed-door meeting, which was leaked to us, concentrated in three letters U.S., it focused first message the resignation of Maliki and the search for a new alternative, enjoys the approval of Sunni Arabs and Kurds, through a new government recognizes the constitutionally according to the results of the recent election. " 

According to the official, it has included a second letter emphasized "the need to stop the recruitment in the army on a sectarian basis, adopts a fatwa Sistani, and stop cooperating with the militias, and earn the Sunni tribes, west and north of Iraq as soon as possible ", while bore the third message, a warning to the owners of" the consequences of any interference Iranian military in Iraq like Syria. " 

and stressed that "Kerry told al-Maliki not health being charged for the Gulf states to support the organization Islamic States in Iraq and the Levant (Daash), or any other armed group in Iraq. " 

and noted that "it is likely to be messages, conveyed by Kerry to the owners, are the same as conveyed by the leaders of other Iraqis, with urging the need to search for a replacement fast to the owners, during a maximum period of two weeks, which is the end of the constitutional period of the parliament and the naming of a president, who in turn will name the new prime minister. "

Kerry's visit in search of an alternative to the owners 
In the same vein, said Iraqi politicians, senior, including a member of at least one in the list of al-Maliki, "Reuters," The Iraqi officials have received the message that Washington accepts the departure of al-Maliki, and stated that the message conveyed to officials, the language of diplomacy. 

For its part, the Iraqi government has distributed a statement to reporters in the Green Zone, taking details of the meeting between the two parties. The statement quoted Kerry "Washington's commitment to protecting the security and independence of Iraq, and its support in the face of terrorism," stressing "the determination of the United States to defeat the terrorist organizations, first and foremost Daash, they pose a threat to Iraq and the region and the world." 

Kerry said that "Washington was ready to embody this field, "again," Washington's commitment to the Convention on the strategic framework with Iraq, particularly the security cooperation and armaments. " 

the statement said al-Maliki assured Kerry that the suffering of the Iraq currently "a threat to regional and global peace," adding that he "discussed the latest developments in the security file, and the challenges faced by Iraq as a result of the terrorist attack. " 

said the leader of the alliance, "united", Khaled al-Dulaimi, said that "Kerry's visit came to search for a new leader for Iraq fits the current stage." Al-Dulaimi that "the United States has been in abandoning al-Maliki, and the visit today was to put the finishing touches on it, because of the failure of the latter in the security file and increase them sectarian strife in the country," adding that "the American action has received the blessing of the Arab countries allied to Washington." 

Kerry , according to the Iraqi official, who revealed details of the meeting, had arrived at Baghdad International Airport aboard a civilian airliner, but he boarded a military helicopter to his country's embassy in Baghdad, and landed in the Green Zone, despite the fact that the road between the airport and the Green Zone, not to exceed 10 Kleomtrut. 

pointed out that " measures that accompanied the arrival of Kerry to Baghdad by a U.S. military team, was enough to see how Americans fears of the situation in Baghdad in particular and Iraq in general. "

http://www.kitabat.com/ar/page/23/06/2014/30019/%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%84%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A.html

B)      B)      B)

• Upvote 4

And The Hits Just Keep On Coming ...

(by walkingstick)

Kerry told a news conference: should accelerate the formation of an Iraqi government a comprehensive and that any U.S. decision against Daash does not mean support for al-Maliki [Expanded]
Monday, June 23, 2014 20:16

[baghdad - where]

Said U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry need to abide by the constitution to convene the first meeting of the Council of Representatives and accelerate the formation of an inclusive government representing all components of the Iraqi people.

Kerry said in a conference press in Baghdad on Monday "is supposed to be on the United States to support political reforms in Iraq has focused the need to meet the deadline schedule to the Constitution in the formation of a new government, it is necessary to work Iraqi leaders to heal the Iraqi parliament as soon as possible and meet and choose the President of the Council and major Republic, ministers, and unite and rise above divisions, and walk on the path set by the constitution and form a government quickly and they have to show their unity following the absence of the emergence of these problems, so you must abide by the constitution of Iraq. "

"The Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki confirmed his commitment to hold a constitutional Palmdd the House of Representatives and is keen not to override the Constitution," adding that "the government respects the decisions of the States of American Iraqi leaders do not put any preconditions for those involved government, nor do they choose who leads Iraq."

He stressed U.S. Secretary of State that it is "not the right of any state to choose who leads Iraq and that the country when he could form a government of all the components will be stronger and the neighboring countries to support Iraq and respect for its sovereignty, and to support the formation of his new government."

Kerry said, "We came so clearly hear the views of the Iraqi leaders to move forward in the formation of the government and agreed to cooperate in solving the Iraqi crisis."

He added that "President Obama has sent me so that the options held by the Iraqis to take, especially with regard to the formation of the Iraqi government and that the meetings today with Iraqi leaders was part of the steps that Obama intends to take."

And went on Kerry in his speech, saying "You have to understand the mistakes that occurred in Iraq and the threat of Daash Therefore we must make sure that the Iraqi army trained and equipped so well in the face of challenges and we are implementing Atagafah strategic framework and the U.S. President has taken some measures, and there is extra training and arming the extra, plus to the presence of military advisers. "

He pointed out that "the Iraqi army moved away from the battlefields allowed to Daash access in cities such as Mosul, control and President Obama is considering the capabilities of the Iraqi army, especially since the organization Daash terrorist is not a danger only to Iraq, but to the region and the West and America, and that Obama has previously announced that he is now ready for direct military intervention in Iraq, but if needed, may be making some important decisions, particularly in the event of a threat to the shrine in Samarra, which led aiming to the earlier events of the problems in the country and we do not want to repeat it. "

He noted Kerry that "if the U.S. president decided to take action on Daash because of what is happening in Iraq does not mean that this support and support for the current Prime Minister [Nouri al-Maliki] or the rest of the leaders, but to stop the risk Daash."

He said, "President Obama is doing his best with respect to the interests of Washington in the face of Daash and we must not forget the one he was immune from this threat, even if it was far away from our shores and that Obama offers support to Iraq is an ally strategic for our country in the fight against terrorism and the preservation of global energy markets and to prevent sectarian polarization in the region. "ended

http://alliraqnews.com/index.php/2011-11-25-01-42-40/45-2014-06-14-07-48-25/136774-2014-06-23-17-16-45

B)     B)      B)

• Upvote 2

I think you need to be directed to the lopster section.

I just wet my Ultra Thuggies! Ripped em in half!

Why would i go there when I'm not a lopper? Maybe you should be directed to the rumor section.  Maliki will retain his position. Not saying I like it, just stating the truth. Just watch and we'll see.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6