Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another 5 mil dinar for sale.....

I am selling another five million dinar in 25K notes (new). I have the original receipt from Safe dinar. $850.00 each and I will pay freight if you take all 5.

email @ marvinneville@gmail.com.

Payment by COD or paypal.

281-655-9016

Treyn ... you are still holding the currency of a nation....it has real value regardless of the current circumstances.  We believe we'll have a new GOI within a week, and if that happens there are strong indications that a stable GOI is what the CBI is waiting for. If the IQD went international immediately - at it's current value - you won't have lost any money at all (based on the $850 you are asking). Even if it increased a very slight amount (ie: 1 cent)  you'll see a significant return.  However, I can assure you it will have to come out somewhere within the range of the GCC countries - that is 28 cents to $3.60...!  I would encourage you to wait a few weeks, you'll be happy you did...! You've waited this long ... keep the faith, you'll be rewarded. Be Blessed....RON  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 3