Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 different Bank Conversation

ddhubble

I was at 2 different banks today at lunch and I asked if they bought and sold the Iraqi Dinar. This post is just for information that is all nothing more. I was the one asking the question's no one else. The Banks I was at today was Chase and Regions bank in Titusville, FL.

At Chase bank today asking the teller.

[Me] Do you guy's sell, deal with forgien currency?

[Teller] Yes we do. What would you like?

[Me] Do you sell the Iraqi Dinar?

[Teller] Sorry we do not deal with that currency. If it is a currency that is rulled by dictators or communist we do not sell or deal with it.

[Me] Thank you. (She seemed to be very upset with me when I asked her the question on the Dinar.)

[Me] Have a good day.

[Teller] You to.

[b]At Regions Bank asking the Manager

[Me] Do you guys sell, deal with forgien currency?

[Mana] Yes we do, what are you looking for, and are you traveling to another country?

[Me] No I am not traveling to another country. I am looking for the Iraqi currency for an investment.

[Mana] We do not sell forgien currency as an investment purpose we sell it for travel uses only.

If you trade in your Iraqi currency with us you will need to open an acct with us.

If we found out that you had it for an investment we will shut your acct off.

[Me] Thank you for your help.

[Mana] When the currency comes up.

[Me] Ok thank you. Have a good day.

[Mana] You too.

This a quick stop in the banks today and just asked a simple question. This is me no one else no rumor from anyone one else. Sorry that I did not post it ealier it is Friday and I am almost out of here today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"If we found out that you had it for an ivestment, we will shut your acct off"

What the hell does that mean?

They can do that?

Whats the dictators name? lol

Semper Fi

Seriously!! The Regions Bank here locally is where a friend and myself both bought dinar and they knew exactly what we were doing. They didn't care... they made their percentage off of the sale to us. They don't happen to sell dinar any longer, but they told us when/if it becomes an internationally recognized currency and when/if it were to revalue, they'd be happy to handle the transactions. They were very helpful and didn't look at us as if we were nut cases... lol.

Seriously!! The Regions Bank here locally is where a friend and myself both bought dinar and they knew exactly what we were doing. They didn't care... they made their percentage off of the sale to us. They don't happen to sell dinar any longer, but they told us when/if it becomes an internationally recognized currency and when/if it were to revalue, they'd be happy to handle the transactions. They were very helpful and didn't look at us as if we were nut cases... lol.

Boy they misjudged you!!!! :lol:

When you do cash in your dinar, post-RV ... I return to those two banks and show them how much money you put in OTHER banks! what a bunch of nuts. The most helpful bank manager I ever talked to had never heard of dinars, but she was bright enough to call their International Dept and get all the info I needed. And, they would be happy to open an account for me or as many as I might need! ;):)

Hang in there!

luckylucy

I was at 2 different banks today at lunch and I asked if they bought and sold the Iraqi Dinar. This post is just for information that is all nothing more. I was the one asking the question's no one else. The Banks I was at today was Chase and Regions bank in Titusville, FL.

[Teller] Sorry we do not deal with that currency. If it is a currency that is rulled by dictators or communist we do not sell or deal with it.

[Me] Thank you. (She seemed to be very upset with me when I asked her the question on the Dinar.)

[Me] Have a good day.

[Teller] You to.

[Mana] Yes we do, what are you looking for, and are you traveling to another country?

[Me] No I am not traveling to another country. I am looking for the Iraqi currency for an investment.

[Mana] We do not sell forgien currency as an investment purpose we sell it for travel uses only.

If you trade in your Iraqi currency with us you will need to open an acct with us.

[Mana] You too.

This a quick stop in the banks today and just asked a simple question. This is me no one else no rumor from anyone one else. Sorry that I did not post it ealier it is Friday and I am almost out of here today.

I wonder if the individuals at the banks, in these cases, are not just personally insulted by the questions. "ruled by a dictator"? Are you kidding!! That guy has been gone for years. Didn't they know the man was hanged. Did they ever hear of our invasion of Irag? Did they not hear that the country is now a democracay and just went through their second election cycle? OMG and they are bank employees working in the foreign currency section? Why am I not surprised!!

[Me] Have a good day.

[Teller] You to.

[Mana] You too.

Hi I am in Lee Fl...we have called a lot of banks in Jacksonvelle they were all nice. " If we found out that you had it for an investment we will shut your acct off." gee, that don't sound good...we could all be in for a ruff ride when we get RICH. GO RV Thank you for the post!

K98.....

I did the same thing at my local credit union in Webster, Texas

Person stated that the if's and when's and said if those were to happen, they would love to keep my business. Very professional

That was "another step" in the if's and whens process of this investment

I hope everyone relaxes, let the events in Iraq unfold, and whatever will be will be

Take the day to go out and get some fresh air

Semper Fi

Person stated that the if's and when's and said if those were to happen, they would love to keep my business. Very professional

what i meant was......

Person stated the if's and whens, and said if those were to happen, they would love to keep my business. Very professional.

I know improper grammar on here freak some people out, so i thought i would change it before i got beat with a ruler

Semper Fi

[Me] Have a good day.

[Teller] You to.

[Mana] You too.

It would seem Chase has a moral delima , and regions will take it after it RVs

It sounds like both individuals, one a "manager," have spoken their answers with personal prejudices that probably ignore general bank policy. These are not the answers we will hear once the revaluation takes place. It won’t be long before they are pushing toasters at us to get our business.

his name could be O, just a guess there

Good Guess LOL Love it!!! Didn't we take the dictator out a couple years ago? Funny, his picture isn't on the currency anymore. That first teller is so informed. Wonder if she votes.

[Me] Have a good day.

[Teller] You to.

[Mana] You too.

[/quote

My wife works for Regions bank aand I can tell you that everything said here is a true statement. Regions did at one time have dinar available for purchase but, not anymore.

It is also Regiopns policy not to sell currency for investment purposes. This is their company policy and was put into effect during a merger with Banksouth in late 2008. I do not know other banks policies however, if and when this thing happens you do not want to cash in at Regions bank.

• Upvote 1

They sound like a couple of real snots!

Hey k98 they do sound like bone heads,some other comments were right-on the tellers don't know.I do bank @ chase and when I talked to my fin. planer about geting into dinar ,he just told me it was a long shot,not too negitive,just be cautious.And then we jumped in with both feet hahaha.And weeks later when I went back to see if they bought and sold dinar,I was told that they work with every one but dinar,go figure!I think we all agree that most of the banks will wake up when it rv's.Can't belive they would't want to make more money,that's what they do.I did go to wells a few weeks ago and very receptive there,altho they did't do dinar either.We bank at both so we are ready in that respect,just need to get an LLC or a Corp started soon.Like everyone we want to pay as little as possible,I personly think that the lottery winners should be left alone,if you are that lucky-you should be able to keep it all,yes its a dream,but our gov.gets enough.JMO We all pay our fair share.Good luck to all,it will happen,hang in there,sorry can't spell!! Ron

[Me] Have a good day.

[Teller] You to.

[Mana] You too.

:wacko::lmao::lmao::wacko:

Hi I am in Lee Fl...we have called a lot of banks in Jacksonvelle they were all nice. " If we found out that you had it for an investment we will shut your acct off." gee, that don't sound good...we could all be in for a ruff ride when we get RICH. GO RV Thank you for the post!

Lee, FL, Is that near Madison FL?

At least they didn't tell you what is a de la rue machine ... Is it one of those coin counters that you throw all your change in. (You know the big ones that give you a receipt to take to the teller for deposit.) Wells Fargo said their reginal office is in San Antonio, TX for my area but I am not driving there nor calling them. I am just waiting for the news headline to know I need to go to the bank.