Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kerry from Cairo: We are not responsible for what is happening in Iraq

WISKY291

22/06/2014 21:30:00

Cairo / NINA / U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, dismissed his country’s responsibility for what is happening in Iraq, saying: "The United States of America is not responsible for what is happening in Iraq.

He believed in a joint press conference with Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry in Cairo today, that the Iraqis will pass this stage and that there will be a government of national unity and do not commit the mistakes of the past, as he said.

He explained that all political parties of the Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds in Iraq are not satisfied with the terrorist organization / ISIS/ and all denounced what it is committing of terrorist acts," stressing the necessity that the new Iraqi government will not commit mistakes it did in past times./End 

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HFDLIM

• Upvote 1

So the plot thickens! Kerry is following the story line. The three religious groups come together form the new government . They in tun smash ISIL/ISIS in Iraq. The region sees that Iraq is more stable and the world says hooray Iraq got what it takes and the stock market goes live. Then anyone who invested in Iraq and stuck with them and believed in them will be rewarded. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)

Edited by jobug38
  • Upvote 4

So the plot thickens! Kerry is following the story line. The three religious groups come together form the new government . They in tun smash ISIL/ISIS in Iraq. The region sees that Iraq is more stable and the world says hooray Iraq got what it takes and the stock market goes live. Then anyone who invested in Iraq and stuck with them and believed in them will be rewarded. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)

OH YES!!!! jobug I think you're on to something!  Imagine if this was the plan all along and here it is unfolding right before our eyes. Things are moving now more than even.  I have to say I feel  more confident about my decision to invest in this speculation now more than ever before.  Peace.

pretty much.. its what they good ...they create the problem broadcast what they want to show you.. 2) watch your reaction the mass..3) comes up with a solution to solve it which is sending troops,drones,planes,ships.... bottom line is this as you all may not know. they have fail to tip over syria and assad government.. yes they fail.now assad just win election by a landslide which show the people loves him...the attack will be on syria as they blame the ISIS terrorist is coming from syria which is border of iraq.. so this will be a good time to try to attack syria and use the terrosist ISIS/ISIL names to brand the reasons why...all a  set up people..what surprise is so many dont even see the wolves amsking in sheep clothering and you cheer for them and support them every day and defend them. the collapse is coming and will be many propagandas.

• Upvote 1

Ugggg... More "acting" out the play for the masses from Kerry and his crew.

pretty much.. its what they good ...they create the problem broadcast what they want to show you.. 2) watch your reaction the mass..3) comes up with a solution to solve it which is sending troops,drones,planes,ships.... bottom line is this as you all may not know. they have fail to tip over syria and assad government.. yes they fail.now assad just win election by a landslide which show the people loves him...the attack will be on syria as they blame the ISIS terrorist is coming from syria which is border of iraq.. so this will be a good time to try to attack syria and use the terrosist ISIS/ISIL names to brand the reasons why...all a  set up people..what surprise is so many dont even see the wolves amsking in sheep clothering and you cheer for them and support them every day and defend them. the collapse is coming and will be many propagandas.

DinarRama I've been thinking the same thing in what a contradiction it is to "kill em" in Iraq... and "fund em" in Syria.

This very well could be a backdoor way into Syria to finish their agenda there... to take down Assad.

I wonder if pulling the ol' "USS George Bush" ship into the harbor is also their way of saying...

"Don't even think about helping out Syria while we do this"... sending a clear message to Russia and Iran.

Maybe it also is a friendenemy reminder to Iraq telling them that "We Own You". Why THAT ship?

Can't even imagine how the Iraqis feel about that... probably not trusting of it at all... and very afraid

Edited by Maggie123