Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: New Government Next Week - Turki Will Pull The Trigger !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Tlar Shortchanges A 12 Step Program !

Post From another site By Tlar

I am still on phone only in Austin. Somebody asked question on another thread if I still think July 1st date is good. Quite simply, yes. What is important to watch for is steps..

Step one.    New government is formed next week.

Step two.   World governments immediately recognize new government in Iraq as legitimate government.

Step three.   Maliki leaves country or is arrested or is assassinated. Sunnis will join forces with kurds and Shia to expel ISIS.

Step four:    Turki will pull trigger the minute there is a new government and Maliki has been dealt with.
~~~

These are the steps. Us will offer new government all miliitary support the minute they announce a new PM which means new government.

These steps must happen by next week for Turki to have the confidence to play his part. He is just waiting as we are. Tlar

Maliki will only leave the way all dictators leave. In a box or under arrest. This guy is getting nuttier by the day.

Remember Hakim has already stopped him from arresting Chalabi for terrorism charges. So you will most likely see confusion to as not present or focus on any particular guy until he is nominated on Tuesday.
Until then I don't think any position will officially be announced publically but it is interesting that Chalabi is meeting with everyone but not on the list. Tlar.

PS - the results were ratified last Monday by the federal courts 354 out of 358 mps
  • Upvote 8

Tlar ,thank you for your info and sharing it. It is up to ME to choose to believe it or not. I do believe. This site is getting to be so negative that the truth could not get here if it was put here by the writer of the laws. I'm going dark and HOPE to cash out soon. Good Bye.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Wtf - SteveI Has Now Joined The Tlar Bandwagon And Just Found The Missing 'Step 5' ! :blink:

That is pretty much (not exactly) how it will play out.  The only piece he (Tlar's TImeline) left out was the passing of the budget of 2014/2015.

All looks very good ahead.   Here some some things to watch for:

The naming of the President of the new parliament

Immediately after that, the official naming of the new Prime Minister (FYI, it will not be Maliki under any condition)

The passing of the budget

The closing of the borders (this may or may not happen as this all will go down very fast)

Many are sill predicting Maliki will remain in power, but I will stick to my post from last Tuesday. Each and every day gets more exciting. This very well could be a great upcoming holiday.  

Blessing to all.

Steve  (Peoples-Dinar)
~~~

:D       :D      :D

• Upvote 1

Tlar ,thank you for your info and sharing it. It is up to ME to choose to believe it or not. I do believe. This site is getting to be so negative that the truth could not get here if it was put here by the writer of the laws. I'm going dark and HOPE to cash out soon. Good Bye.

Once you go dark you'll never go........blarck

• Upvote 3

Turki will pull trigger the minute there is a new government and Maliki has been dealt with.
~~~

----- I'll believe it when I see it.

Government is still up in the air!

They have another week to be on schedule, then we can assume they'll get to it when they get to it.

If THAT scenario starts up, that means the insurgency has HALTED the government operations and we have a long wait.

Seating of government and startup of the ISX by June 30.

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!         *cue song*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have one question : WHAT ABOUT THE INSURGENTS ?????????????????

(Tlar said) Step three.   Maliki leaves country or is arrested or is assassinated. Sunnis will join forces with kurds and Shia to expel ISIS.

----- I don't see the Sunnis and Shiites joining forces DIRECTLY AND CLOSELY. They might have the same goal against ISIS but for different reasons.

The Shiites (local and Iranian) will do it because they're siding with Maliki (shia)and by going AGAINST a major Sunni force. (Remember Sunnis and Shiites don't get along and THIS tension runs deep. If the insurgents were Shia, Iran would be cheering them on and would hang back and watch.)

The northern Sunnis and Kurds will go against ISIS because they want their territory back.