Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank You to all of DV MODS

I want to take a minute to thank all the MODS on the DV site.

I think a good number of the people on this site and other sites do not realize all the work that the MODS put into this site as a volunteer.

Keeping the chat room in order as far as making sure everyone is treating each other with respect. This can be a major choir in itself. Thanks to all you MODS for that.

But that is only a small portion of what they do.

Many are constantly going out and acquiring data for the forum which is another very time consuming job.

I won't mention any names, because I am bound to forget someone and you all know who you are so a Very Big Thanks for that.

Another task they perform and I am sure a lot of you do not know this is:

They help keep the forum cleaned up - by that I mean:

Things that should not be posted in a particular forum they move it to the proper forum.

Sometimes duplicate posts are made - I am sure for the most part unintentional but none the less they will do their best to keep these duplicate posts at a minimal.

I am sure I have only scratched the surface of what they all do for this site.

I don't talk much in the chat room - not much of a conversationalist.

I try to post what I think might be useful or informative in the forums.

I feel this is doing my part to contribute to this site, and to pay back, somewhat, for all of the knowledge that I have learned since I have joined this site.

Anyway just want to say THANKS to all the MODS on this site for what you do. I know it is not an easy task you have taken on.

• Upvote 7

I think a good number of the people on this site and other sites do not realize all the work that the MODS put into this site as a volunteer.

Keeping the chat room in order as far as making sure everyone is treating each other with respect. This can be a major choir in itself. Thanks to all you MODS for that.

Many are constantly going out and acquiring data for the forum which is another very time consuming job.

I won't mention any names, because I am bound to forget someone and you all know who you are so a Very Big Thanks for that.

Things that should not be posted in a particular forum they move it to the proper forum.

Sometimes duplicate posts are made - I am sure for the most part unintentional but none the less they will do their best to keep these duplicate posts at a minimal.

I feel this is doing my part to contribute to this site, and to pay back, somewhat, for all of the knowledge that I have learned since I have joined this site.

Anyway just want to say THANKS to all the MODS on this site for what you do. I know it is not an easy task you have taken on.

Thank you for saying what many of us feel..well put........

Ron

• Upvote 4

Thank you for saying what many of us feel..well put........

Ron

I am sure many others appreciate all that the MODS have done for them and this site.

Just wanted to let them know how, I personally feel and Appreciate them all Very Much!

Thanks for the reply.

Edited by Traconesu02
  • Upvote 3

I agree. Thanks to everybody that keeps this place going. I dont know what i would do with all my time if it wasen't here. I want to give a special thanks to Luckylucy. Steve

• Upvote 1

Thank you Traconesu02 for that post!!

You hit the nail on the head,

Most people dont realize the time away from their family and jobs as well.

Thank you for posting that. You are truly are something of a rarity to have perceived that.

Mark twain said "I can live for two months on a good compliment.

I know first hand that the complaints at times are many but the thanks few.

Danimal

Edited by Danimal
  • Upvote 3