Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI: Farwell (sp) And Goodbye To Maliki: (RV) Will Be My Next Announcement !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting SteveI While Attempting To Keep It Clean !

Stevel: I would like to dedicate this post to Nouri al-Maliki saying "Farwell  (farewell?) and Good Bye"!

Based on many articles I will stick my neck out there and predict Ahmed Chalabi as the next Prime Minister of Iraq!

You have no clue how happy this makes me and I believe the prayers of the Iraqi people have finally come true.  Please feel free to say good bye but keep it clean.

I will also predict that something huge will happen to our investment before the end of this month. 

Blessing to all. Steve
~~~

Marion:  on 17 Jun 2014 - 5:44 PM, said: Bye, bye Maliki!!! BIG SMILE!!! :):D:lol:

Steve, HELLO, before the end of this month as in JUNE???  J-U-N-E??? JUNE????

Stevel:  Yes, yes, and yes.

Lgraham:   Appreciate your prediction Steve. Does this come from some of your contacts or are you just expressing some optimisum?    Lgraham

Stevel: No, it is a fact. I would never share to this extent if there was much doubt in my confidence and sources. Thanks. Steve

Ollyowl, on 17 Jun 2014 - 8:11 PM, said:  :) Thanks Steve  Only news better than this would be the RV.  :)

Stevel: Ok, I can do that for you. That will be my next announcement.  Steve

Indraman:  Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:12 AM   People, be careful how you are reading this thread and the statements by Steve...

I have interpreted his original post and subsequent posts within this thread to imply that Maliki is out as PM, Chalibi is in as PM, and that some other major event or events will happen in the very near term that will influence this investment.

He later qualifies that he may have another major announcement when he believes the RV would be imminent. I think some people on this thread have interpreted his statements as the RV will happen by the end of June. JMHO.  Indy

JPT:  Then the best thing to do is ask.  Steve, in reference to your statement "I will also predict that something huge will happen to our investment before the end of this month", are you referring to the rv? Thank you!

Stevel: You have that spot on! Great today but tomorrow will be another story. So far, so good.  Steve
JPT:  Then the best thing to do is ask.  Steve, in reference to your statement "I will also predict that something huge will happen to our investment before the end of this month", are you referring to the rv? Thank you!

Stevel: You have that spot on! Great today but tomorrow will be another story. So far, so good.  Steve

You only think that because you watch Those who tell you what to think.

Maybe you should get your news from somewhere else and learn how our govt doesn't give a rats but about you only your vote.

So then they can tell you what you can eat drink how many sheets of toilet paper your allowed to use.

Open your eyes and pour out that glass of kool aid and drink whatever you want.

magic-8ball.jpg

82808188.png

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

New KRG Cabinet Announced

New KRG Cabinet Announced

Posted on 20 June 2014. Tags: Cabinet, KRG, Kurdistan

The eighth cabinet of the Kurdistan Regional Government was sworn into office on 18 June 2014 at the Kurdistan Parliament.

The cabinet consists of the following ministries and departments:

Prime Minister: Nechirvan Idris Barzani

Deputy Prime Minister: Qubad Jalal Talabani

Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources: Abdulstar Majeed

Ministry of Culture and Youth: Khalid Doski

Ministry of Education: Pishtiwan Sadiq

Ministry of Electricity: Salahaddin Babakir

Ministry of Endowment & Religious Affairs: Kamal Muslim

Ministry of Finance & the Economy: Rebaz Mohammad

Ministry of Health: Rekawt Hama Rasheed

Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research: Yousif Mohammad

Ministry of Housing and Reconstruction: Darbaz Kosrat Rasul

Ministry of Justice: Sinan Abdulkhaliq Chalabi

Ministry of the Interior: Abdulkarim Sultan Sinjari (Karim Sinjari)

Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs: Mohammad Qadir

Ministry of Martyrs and Anfal Affairs: Mahmoud Haji Salih

Ministry of Municipalities and Tourism: Newroz Mawlood Amin

Ministry of Natural Resources: Abdullah Abdulrahman Abdullah (Ashti Hawrami)

Ministry of Peshmerga Affairs: Mustafa Sayid Qadir

Ministry of Planning: Ali Sindi

Ministry of Trade and Industry: Samal Sardar

Ministry of Transport and Communications: Jonson Siyawash

Chief of Staff, Kurdistan Region Presidency: Fuad Hussein

President, Divan of the Council of Ministers: Nechirvan Ahmed

Department of Media & Information / Govt Spokesperson: Safeen Muhsin Dizayee

Department of Foreign Relations: Falah Mustafa Bakir

Secretary of the Cabinet:

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/201...t-announced/3/

• Upvote 4

You only think that because you watch Those who tell you what to think.
Maybe you should get your news from somewhere else and learn how our govt doesn't give a rats but about you only your vote.
So then they can tell you what you can eat drink how many sheets of toilet paper your allowed to use.
Open your eyes and pour out that glass of kool aid and drink whatever you want.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/180597-stevei-farwell-sp-and-goodbye-to-maliki-rv-will-be-my-next-announcement/#ixzz35DXRGvpS

If you mean me...I promise I do not drink the kool aid

• Upvote 4

So many things are coming to a head right now. The government in Iraq is ready to step up with a new leader, to get rid of Maliki (as are we all).  Adam once said the RV would most likely occur at the beginning of a fiscal year, and their fiscal year begins on July 1st, and like Adam, Shabibi also once said they would do this at the beginning of a fiscal year. So the timing is right. The government is about to get rid of Maliki, which will allow them to raise the value of their currency, since I understand that Maliki was the major hold-up on this. In fact, I read that, if Maliki had allowed them to RV, they probably wouldn't have these current problems, since so many people would have made a living wage, so many new businesses would be successful and hiring new employees, so that people who have no jobs now would be making money. And I am sure that many of you can point out many other valid reasons they should raise the value of their money at this current time. I would love to read all your comments about this. (And I am sure I will) haha 

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 2

So many things are coming to a head right now. The government in Iraq is ready to step up with a new leader, to get rid of Maliki (as are we all).  Adam once said the RV would most likely occur at the beginning of a fiscal year, and their fiscal year begins on July 1st, and like Adam, Shabibi also once said they would do this at the beginning of a fiscal year. So the timing is right. The government is about to get rid of Maliki, which will allow them to raise the value of their currency, since I understand that Maliki was the major hold-up on this. In fact, I read that, if Maliki had allowed them to RV, they probably wouldn't have these current problems, since so many people would have made a living wage, so many new businesses would be successful and hiring new employees, so that people who have no jobs now would be making money. And I am sure that many of you can point out many other valid reasons they should raise the value of their money at this current time. I would love to read all your comments about this. (And I am sure I will) haha 

Being a dictator, you don't want the people to prospher. So their would be no RV if Maliki was in charge. Also you would not be able to control them... That's how Sadam did it. When people can think and provde for themselves,they don't need you.

Edited by lost one