Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Virus Infection.

it's too small to read, what is the virus?

Click on the actual picture and you should be able to read it, if you are on a smartphone, then simply expand it with finger gestures. :)

The virus is maleware from an advertiser's advert.

Edited by iqdheadlines

I do not believe this is a Dinarvets issue.

hxxp://alnera.eu/54921c60.js?cp=dinarvets.com

The web-address in the graphic you posted has a domain of "alnera.eu".  "EU" is a European domain.  The ".js" is javascript.  It looks like a javascript attempt to redirect to that European domain.

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I do not believe this is a Dinarvets issue.

hxxp://alnera.eu/54921c60.js?cp=dinarvets.com

The web-address in the graphic you posted has a domain of "alnera.eu".  "EU" is a European domain.  The ".js" is javascript.  It looks like a javascript attempt to redirect to that European domain.

-

Yes I understand that this is not an issue of the actual Dinarvets website itself.

Coming from a Web Development background, I can say with absolute certainity that this virus is coming from an advertiser's advertisement on this website.

Please address this issue by removing the advertisement that contains the infecting maleware.

Until this is done, I won't be visiting this site again.

Please notify me via email once this is done, Thank you.

My virus protection kicks in to block some kind of virus or something on here every time strange  ???.

It is a Maleware virus which is coming from an avertiser's advert currently beong displayed on the Dinarvets website.

You must be using Avast antivirus, if you are not, its the best out there. :)

my virus protection says that this site is safe

I guess you need to change your antivirus protection if I were you, I will be very worried if I were you. :mellow:

cat-tech-support-fixing-computer-yinhxr.

Really are you serious??? I don't see why you are making fun of me for uncovering a virus that is infecting this website.

Had this in the 1970's

I don't have an attachment of the actual virus!!!

Again, I really don't understand why you are making fun of for reporting a serious issue nut just affecting the Dinarvets website but also the actual users that generate this site money.

I'm not clicking on it  :P

Oh don't be silly, really?? With all due respect, you demonstrate your ignorance of how viruses work and how they work with antivirus protection systems. :facepalm3:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes this site is infected with a virus that did get by my virus protection and is creating all kinds of trouble for me.settings on cookis or third party cookies does no good.had mine set before it hit.it allows a lot of popups when you click on anything on dinarvets and it infected my e-mail too.sending out random e-mails to people in my contacts.please try to isolate this bug and come up with a fix.thank you