Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - The CBI Will Make There Move No Matter What !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Manama With Panama Jack And Bananarama Frank Who's Singing "I Heard A Rumor"!

DELTA » June 19th, 2014, 10:58 pm  • HELLO FAMILY:

CNBC AL-ARABIA CHANNEL INTRVIEW WITH TURKI FROM MANAMA BAHRAIN.

NO WORRIES FOR THE IRAQI DINAR, WE ARE PLANING TO MAKE THE MONTEREY POLICY MORE EFFECTIVE, WE HAVE THE PLAN FOR THAT, WE REGRET THAT THE CBI WILL TAKE MONTERY DECISION IN DIFICULT SITUATION. AND WE WILL support ANY EXCHANGE RATE THAT THE CBI SELECT WITH NO PROBLEM.

SO BASE ON THIS INFORMATION, IT LOOKS LIKE THE CBI WILL MAKE THERE MOVE NO MATTER WHAT, LIKE WE SAID ON OUR LAST CC.

THIS IS HUGE ..........

GET READY FAMILY.

Delta

Bananarama - I Heard a Rumour

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 8

I do believe Delta is referring to this video, in which Tbomb found earlier this week

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:29 PM

youtube link please read comments there at youtube

okay, nevermind...i got the comments to translate from the youtube video post on this

the computer I'm working on won't allow me to copy and paste the youtube comments associated with this video..if someone could pull them in, again, I'd be grateful

Jun 17, 2014
The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdel Basset Turki said Iraqi monetary policy to deal with the current exceptional circumstance of Iraq, stressing that the Central has the ability to support the dinar to the fullest extent and without roof, central reserves the lraqi "safe" at banks outside Iraq.

This Turkish noted that foreign exchange reserves beyond the 70 billion dollars and gold reserves doubled three times during the year.

CBI: our reserves "safe" with banks abroad
photo.jpg 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/180274-the-cbi-has-the-ability-to-support-the-exchange-rate-of-the-dinar-to-the-fullest-extent-and-without-a-roof/#ixzz35BsrxS8s

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 3

I Think That Frankie Brought Delta Flowers And Then Delta Hyperventilated Or Something Like That ...

Frank26 » June 20th, 2014, 1:11 pm  •   I remember after the devastating eruption of Mt Saint Helen volcano ........... I found myself looking at some amazing pictures of the restructured terrain.

It was overwhelming to see such a tremendous change to a once pristine landscape.

I was silent scanning the destruction ......... Looking for a small sign ...... A glitter of hope trying to find some remnants of life still left in the land. There was ........ Nothing.

The war of tectonic plate movements and magma pressure had left the once terra firma equivalent to the surface of the moon.

But all of a sudden ........ At the bottom of one pic ......... There it was........ Life!

A tiny flower trying to break through the crusted layers of worthless ashes ......... Reaching for the warmth of the sun. While all else around it smelled like death ......... This ONE flower screamed to The World ......... I AM ALIVE !!!

I smiled.

A so called war in Iraq has caused many to also ....... Give up HOPE. But within this chaos a new species of flower has been found by DELTA last night. I will call it ........CBIanthious.

The governor of THE CBI (Turki) was interviewed yesterday during a press conference with Gulf Countries! CNBC AL ARABIA TV channel ( like our NBC) talked to T about the meeting.

It was all over Iraq yesterday.......... FOR THE CITIZENS IMO. Timing at work.

When DELTA called me ......... He was at the point of hyperventilation ........ LOL well suffice it to say he was very happy!

Told me he listened 7 times to the interview in Arabic and it just got better ever time. The interview was only two minutes but it is the intangibles that I wish to convey.

DELTA told me it was T's demeanor that motivated him!!! Every response was with a sharp confidences and knowledge. T said :

We .... the CBI ...... Are NOT affected in any way what so ever to the issues in Iraq.

The GOI ...... The terrorist ....... The disarray of our country has NOTHING to do with ........... THE PLAN.

Yes .......... He said ....... WE HAVE A PLAN!

A plan for our Monetary Policy and we are moving forward with it to make our currency more effective. The "situation" in Iraq is not going to stop our plan. LOL.........He then went on to apologize that the CBI is doing the MP under this " situation" in Iraq.

Fascinating to see the Governor of the CBI apologize for the GOI.

KTFA Family ........... T was very confident ........ Unbelievable poise ....... Classy ...... Filled with no worries for their MP.......... No one can touch us attitude ....... We move forward with MP ......... Forward to our Plan our Target........ Take a chill pill because You can't stop us.

Then he said ......... TA DA ......... LOL no he did not but that would have been funny!

T bragged that the 70 billion they had for currency reserves has now TRIPLED!!!

Said ....... We can support ANY RATE THE CBI wants ..... We can cover it.

Said ......... we have NO ceiling.

Hey T ......... You my new BFF......LOL.

Family ........this meeting was with MANY Gulf Countries.

How You like me now ......... FOX NEWS ?

You think these M.E. countries feel like DELTA does right now? EXCITED!!!

BTW ....... Notice how they kept this in Arabic only for now.

The meeting dealt with MP's ........ Security .......... Money laundering........ Gulf support....... Banks....ect. Other issues like the so called 500 Billion IQD's the so called insurgents stole from a so called take over of Iraqi cities.

It was all ............ A LIE.

KTFA Family .......... ALL of THE CBI's reserve money is OUTSIDE of Iraq being protected from such stupidity. They are NOT being allowed to make the same Baffin mistakes of the past. They are qualifying for IMF's article 8 with flying colors!!!

DELTA and I wish to share one more thing with you ktfalways.com Family ........... T said there was no security nor enough stability with the GOI last summer so he said he would raise the value of the IQD in the middle of 2014. IOO (In Our Opinion) ........ The end of June is the middle of 2014 or July 1st 2014.

With that said .......... Can You post for me and accumulate a list of what You believe to be happening on ........ The 1st. TA DA ........ LOL.

A Rose is a Rose is a Rose ............ Indeed.

But a CBIanthious is a pungent of a different .......... Beautiful new smell rising from the ashes of .............. Lies.
Alexander The Great was correct when conquering the Arabs ........... A few years later he abandoned his spoils of war saying they were an ungovernable people.

Back then he gave up on the spoils but the world today will not give up on their ....... Oil.

My Christian Love on an Aloha Friday ......... \m/

KTFA,   Frank
   B)     B)     B)
  • Upvote 1

I hate to say it ,but he might be right. They knew this was going down, and finally did something about it. They knew they were getting nowhere with Maliki and he would not go down without a fight. So they did the best thing, they move it out of reach. BRAVO. :eyebrows:

No they won't.how many DINARS do you think ISIS is control of now?how many central banks have they sacked?do you really think that IRAQ wants to make this terrorist group trillionaires?let's be realistic here and think with our heads and not our wallets.i like this forum but so many here seem to think that all is milk and honey no matter what is happening in Iraq.it is unrealistic.

Edited by stealthwarrior
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Delta and Frank are fast talkers..... ever hear them on a conference call?

I sure as hell wouldn't buy a used car from them.

If we're still in the same position August and September and they're still hyping, you'll know for sure it's all a big hype game stringing you along.

After July, it might as well be YEARS from now.

The PM can halt monetary policy, don't be fooled.

The nation and people are NOT ready to take full advantage of a change in monetary policy with thousands and thousands of people displaced!

"The more someone talks about God during a business deal, the tighter you need to hold on to your wallet."

• Upvote 3