Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Russia announces that it stands with Maliki confirms its willingness to arm the army Safavid (i guess they didn't get the memo, maliki is out)

Russia announces that it stands with Maliki confirms its willingness to arm the army Safavid 
follow   19/06/2014 print_16.gif save.gif mail_16.gif    Hits 222

Russia announced, for standing with Maliki Safavid army in its war against the Sunnis in Iraq, expressing readiness to equip the army with weapons Safavid necessary to do so.

This came during a press conference, held by the Deputy Director of the Foundation Rzubronksport Rosoboronexport Russian export and import of arms, Igor Sevastyanov, today, during his participation in the Defence Exhibition and International Security (Iorosatura 2014) primarily in the French capital, Paris is now, according to a report by RIA Novosti RIA Novosti Russian .

Sevastyanov said, that "nothing has been signed with Iraq will be implemented in accordance with contract agreements, unless circumstances prevent it."

According to the RIA Novosti news agency, that "Russia had signed with Iraq a big deal for military cooperation during the year 2012, the value of four billion and 300 million dollars," indicating that "the deal included the export of the amended version of the aircraft hunter night (Night Hunter) Russian Mi-28N helicopters offensive Mi-35   total number up to 40 aircraft. "

The agency said that "Iraq received in November of 2013, the past, the first batch of aircraft, Mi-35 , also received in January of 2014, the current, the first batch of aircraft Mi-28N ".

The Nuri al-Maliki, likely in the second of July 2013, holding Iraq to new arms deals with Russia during the next term, and confirmed the absence of obstacles on the road to the implementation of the Russian arms deal signed in 2012.

Russia will play the same role with Iraq played with the despotic regime of Bashar in Syria alliance with Iran, where the Assad regime equipped with various lethal weapons to kill people, the most prominent defender and explosive barrels that do not discriminate between civilians and armed

- See more at: http://www.76news.net/news.aspx?id=26765#sthash.t7VbbpGV.

Don't forget Iran, China, Saudis, Israel, Indonisia... quite a few other countries factor into the stand off here.

This doesn't just involve Iraq... it takes in Syria, Libyia, Afghanistan, Africa...  and don't forget Ukraine.

Things are getting pretty tense...

• Upvote 1

Maliki's coalition: Washington did not comply with the Convention and Baghdad must find alternatives to arming 

noimg.jpg  

06/18/2014 14:10:03
Views: 51

Baghdad / Iraq's future

MP for the coalition of state law Shaker Darraji, on Wednesday, that the United States did not comply with the Convention strategic agreement signed between Baghdad and Washington, and urged the government to look for other countries to arm the army, pointed out that the Iraqis killed by U.S. arms obtained by the organization «Daash» terrorist of the Syrian opposition. 

Daraji said, that «Iraq does not need American troops as much as it is in dire need of sophisticated weapons and U.S. aircraft within the strategic agreement», indicating that «the United States did not comply with the Convention strategic agreement signed between Baghdad and Washington». added edict «Iraq is exposed today to the most serious terrorist attack, and the United States to expedite the processing of the army with sophisticated weapons», indicating that «not to move America in this direction confirms the existence of a defect in U.S. policy». 

called Darraji the Iraqi government to «search for other countries to arm the army and the signing of agreements and new contracts with them », expressing surprise at the« do organize Daash terrorist killing of Iraqis by U.S. arms obtained from Syria ». 

announced U.S. Department of Defense Pentagon, for continuing to mobilize their forces military in the region in preparation for any orders may issued by President Barack Obama to act militarily in Iraq , while continuing guerrilla organization «Daash» by bloody in Iraq. 

Iraq has been a deterioration in security remarkable push Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki (June 10, 2014), to declare a state of high alert in the country, after the control of militants from al «Daash» the province of Nineveh fully, and progress towards the Salahuddin province, and their control over some regions.

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/news.php?id=28200

Here is maliki's whining yesterday.  Because we won't give him F16's to kill the sunnis and kurds.  That's why, so he is back to Russia for arms.

7433c422-178b-4e0a-8b9b-ed33bd8275f4-630

20/06/2014 

Reported Yuri Ushakov, Russian presidential aide, journalists, said on Friday that President Vladimir Putin will discuss during a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, today, "the situation in the region", pointing out that the worsening situation in the region "is of great concern." 

Then Putin intends to discuss the issue of Iraq as well as the effect of the Ukrainian and Syrian affairs with his U.S. counterpart during a phone call in the next few days.

Putin looking the situation in Iraq with al-Maliki and Obama

20/06/2014

Said a senior official in Moscow said on Friday that Russian President Vladimir Putin and his U.S. counterpart Barack Obama will discuss the situation in Ukraine, Iraq and Syria in the coming days. 
said Yuri Ushakov adviser Putin's foreign policy chief, told reporters that the two presidents will discuss the situation in these countries, by telephone, without giving further details . But Ushakov said that Putin will discuss this evening the ongoing developments in Iraq with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, describing the situation in Iraq as a "serious concern."

1785.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Russian President Vladimir Putin during a visit to Moscow last Maliki

Author: HAA 
Editor: BS, SHS 20/6/2014 forty-three past four p.m. number of readings: 69 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Said media adviser to the Kremlin, Yuri Ushakov, on Friday, Russian President Vladimir Putin intends to make a phone call with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, today, to discuss with him about the "headstrong terrorism" in Iraq, while referring to the desire of Putin's call Obama to focus on the security crisis in Iraq and Syria.

A media adviser to the Kremlin, according to Yuri Ushakov, TAP NASDAQ Russian and seen it (the long-Presse) that "Russian President Vladimir Putin will hold a telephone call with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki today to consult on the" headstrong terrorism "in the country."

He said media adviser to the Kremlin, citing the agency, "President Putin will also during the next few days a telephone interview with U.S. President Barack Obama to discuss the Ukraine and also focus on the situation in Iraq and Syria."

The agency, quoting Ushakov, "is planning to hold a dialogue Putin - Obama up in the coming days and will focus on Ukraine and other important international issues of the Iraqi crisis, as well as Syria."

Russia announced, in (June 18, 2014), their willingness to implement its obligations with all of Iraq's weapons.

Russia has denied, in the (May 16, 2014), reports claimed that Iraq planned to rescind a contract weapons concluded with a value of four billion dollars, and promised as "baseless and not in line with reality," and confirmed that the information relating to their contracts "commercial confidentiality can not be discussed" .

He was Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, most likely in the (second from July 2013), holding Iraq to weapons deals with the new Russia during the next term, and confirmed the absence of obstacles on the road to the implementation of the arms deal Russia signed in 2012, while detection Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev for agreement the two countries at opening of the fly line between Baghdad and Moscow and the granting of visas for Iraqi citizens to Russia. "

It is noteworthy that Iraq is linked to historic ties with Russia, dating back to the forties of the last century, when it was established diplomatic relations between Iraq and the Soviet Union at the time, and Iraq became later of the most important importers of military equipment Soviet, and developed those relationships over the past years, especially in the field of investments in oil and electricity as it won Russian companies in licensing rounds for oil and gas investment in a number of Iraqi provinces.

Yeah his gonna talk to Maliki and then talk to the obummer and say you remove your terrorist from Crimea and I'll remove mine from Iraq?!!??? This is nuts!

No offense Jobug... Putin has backed Assad against the terrorist in Sryria. He also has been showing great restraint about the US backed army (terrorist) killing innocent people of Russian decent in the east of Ukraine. I would imagine he's pretty pizzzzzzed about all the death and destruction US/UK has been causing globally.

I would suspect Iran pulled out of negotiations with the US for the same reason... US not being willing to take responsibility for it's role in arming these terrorist in both Iraq and Syria and the best way to address this problem.

You see that put's the US at odds with itself while killing the terrorist in Iraq... and continuing to support the terrorist in Syria.

Can't blame Russia or Iran for not being willing to play along with this charade. They probably are concerned that the US is going to keep up their agenda of taking out Assad under the guise of "helping" in Iraq. JMHO

PS. I have a feeling we didn't directly go into Syria last fall because they hatched this up as a better plan.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

+1 Maggie.  the reality of geopolitics can be difficult for the everyday citizen to take in.  there is so much manipulation, posturing, strategy taking place between countries that it can become a bit overwhelming to hold true to patriotic ideals regardless of which country you are aligned with.  sometimes it seems best not to know and then you can continue on believing that "your country" is the best and most decent one of the bunch while you sing your anthem with pride.  after too much education and eye opening, i solidified my allegiance to The Kingdom of God and my anthem has been "Come Lord Jesus".  i am so thirsty for a kingdom founded on righteousness that i don't know what to do.  until it comes though, i will continue letting that kingdom shine out from inside of me :)

• Upvote 3

+1 Maggie.  the reality of geopolitics can be difficult for the everyday citizen to take in.  there is so much manipulation, posturing, strategy taking place between countries that it can become a bit overwhelming to hold true to patriotic ideals regardless of which country you are aligned with.  sometimes it seems best not to know and then you can continue on believing that "your country" is the best and most decent one of the bunch while you sing your anthem with pride.  after too much education and eye opening, i solidified my allegiance to The Kingdom of God and my anthem has been "Come Lord Jesus".  i am so thirsty for a kingdom founded on righteousness that i don't know what to do.  until it comes though, i will continue letting that kingdom shine out from inside of me :)

Trinity that is where my allegiance is also and I love your anthem.

While I want love to shine out from inside of me... a part of that is trying to get to the truth of what our government has been doing and stand in solidarity against the senseless deaths and suffering of so many innocent people at their hands.That is love too.

GOD IS LOVE

• Upvote 1

Yeah mean while Israel is watching this and will probably nuke them all and us too. Crazy Shiite going on here.

Now here is one amazingly unintelligent and ill informed statement. As if Israel doesn't have enough issues around her as it is. You really need to brush up on Israel, history, and current events. Amazing how you can bring Israel into this mess!

(((Rolling my eyes again)))

• Upvote 2

Call been made...more on this shortly...

Putin stressed Russia's support for the owners of the liberation of Iraq from terrorists

Friday   20   June   2014 | 19:03

NB-31249-635388774320522443.JPG

Policy  

Russian President Vladimir Putin, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, "Russia's support for the Iraqi government's efforts to liberate the land of Iraq of terrorists." saw Putin in a telephone conversation with al-Maliki, that the activity of extremists who are fighting in Syria moved across the border and is threatening "the security of the entire region." of For his part, al-Maliki briefed the President on the developments of the Russian military and political situation in Iraq and the steps taken by the authorities to combat terrorist groups.

Uncircld, do you trust the source? I've never heard of 76news.

Well, yes I do.  I have bookmarks for many sites that I used to hound, I just got lazy when I started babysitting the grand kids.  But, yeah, I do trust this one and I have not been there for a while but the news seems to match the rest of the news for today.

• Upvote 1