Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News Terrorist Leader Of ISIL Killed In Beji !

CNN. Broadcasting While Keeping Score At Home !

Breaking News Terrorist leader of ISIL killed in Beji
Published: 2014/6/18 20:00 

Baghdad (Forat) –The security forces declared killing the terrorist leader, Abo Yamamh, on Wednesday.

Security source reported in a statement received by Alforat News Agency ''The security forces declared killing the terrorist leader, Abo Yamamah, who is a Saudi nationality terrorist leader affiliated to what is so called the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant, while they were blocking the terrorist attack launched on Beji refinery.''

The security forces declared controlling the northern entrance of Tikrit city on last Wednesday. \End\

Updated: 2014/6/18 19:56

http://en.alforatnews.com/modules/ne...p?storyid=8378

• Upvote 6

GOOD NEWS about the demise of Abo Yamamah!......(aka, YoMama)

Yamamah's So Phat That She Was Diagnosed With A Deadly Flesh Eating Disease

And The Doctors Gave Her Only 47 Years To Live ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Ya momma so ugly stick her face in dough and make camel cookies!!!

This is why I have not gotten overly excited about this. I got a feeling this is the smoke before the RV... maybe I am wrong to think this way but this whole ISIS think just seems fishy IMHO....

• Upvote 1

Thanks DT...It's amazing how important an individual becomes when he gets the attention of the right people...or in Yo Mama's case the wrong people...

Yo Mama so phat dat they take her to da beach for shade

when she has to haul a$$ takes foe trips

they use da elastic off her pansies fera bungee cord

Peair n Boudrue fed her beans and rode her round n da back ofa pickup

and user farts to gas dem  moeskeetoes...

• Upvote 1

The middle east looks like a great place for a "nuke up". Flatten the place and cure the world's ills. Sure, some innocents would die, but they'll go to heaven, the rest can go to hell.[/quote

That is the most horrid comment I have seen on this website, in 4 years.

To even think of vaporizing the multitudes of innocent,to destroy the evil, is sickening.

• Upvote 2