Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tactical Firearms goes there.....

Tactical Firearms is very proficient with weapons..........a trowel and some mud.....not so much.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

You are assuming the people that own Tactical Firearms are the same people that put the sign up. I doubt it though.

You are assuming the people that own Tactical Firearms are the same people that put the sign up. I doubt it though.

Actually I was just making a meager attempt at humor.  But now that you mention it......I hope Tactical Firearms did put their masonry skills to work and erect that sign........for no competent business owner would pay for such shoddy craftsmanship.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

Now that you mention it Shabb's your right, as you so often are...just a thought though...they might be going for a stone layered finish in which case what's under doesn't matter so much. I don't think I would let the same folks do it though...if they don't take pride in their block layin' what's to say they will in their stone layin'??? ;o)

• Upvote 1