Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News investing in Iraq now

Bombs, war, fear!

The perfect time to invest in Iraq?

Fox Business just interviewed a fund manager who thinks NOW is the

time for Iraq!

He explains why he's putting MILLIONS into Iraq's ISX this week.

He calls the Dinar an "oil currency" and says, "...the currency is

a very attractive part of this scenario."

• Upvote 5

There has always been a PLAN. I am fortunate to have gotten wind of this one before it was too late. When the ISX does its thing hopefully in the next few weeks, then I will know that brighter days are ahead!

could you elaborate moneysoon- please tell

DB,

This thing is unfolding in true American Hollywood fashion. The PTB will benefit greatly from every aspect of this thing. If the ISX makes its move in the next few weeks, then all bets are on in my book!!!!

• Upvote 2

There has always been a PLAN. I am fortunate to have gotten wind of this one before it was too late. When the ISX does its thing hopefully in the next few weeks, then I will know that brighter days are ahead!

Wish I had some extra cash for the ISX

What's the minimum and best way to invest ?

Wish I had some extra cash for the ISX

What's the minimum and best way to invest ?

There are many ways. My broker Aljazeera brokerage costs more but my piece of mind and service has been priceless.

"Fastest growin' and soon to be very, very rich"!!! I'll agree with that...has it ever looked less likely? Smoke and mirrors folks....I have found that you may be lucky to get part of the real story about investing...but they won't serve it up on a silver platter...by the time they do that...the opportunity has passed. If your skittish, this should be all you need to know about investing in Iraq. Is it still a risk??? Absolutely, but so is gettin' out of bed in the morning!!!

Thanks for the post DB!!! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff