Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - June 18, 2014

Adam Montana

Sorry to come across this way but what the hell is going on?????   I have been on this roller coaster since 2003.  The ONLY people I see who are doing VERY well and making all the money are the guru's and web sites spouting all the excuses and b.s..  It's always this and always that, how many spins can you put on this diarrhea.  Am I going anywhere, no I've been holding to long.  So the merry-go round continues and will go on as long as people believe there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Sorry folks but the s--- get's old after 11 years.

• Upvote 6

Adam, I for one think that during the present crisis in Iraq it might not be a bad idea to hear reports from you more than once a week. It would sure keep us grounded untill things settle down over there.

It's just a suggestion as I don't know what your personal schedule is. 

Thanks

Countryroads

• Upvote 5

Not sure that I agree 100% with many things the liberal media is spouting off.   A local bank branch in a secure country like the USA would carry at the most $100,000 - $150,000 USD CASH.  With that said for  ISIS to steal $400,000,000 USD or $480,000,000,000 IQD there would have to be 4,000 banks in Mosul to be stolen from!   They don't have that many banks branches in all of Iraq.   Also, when Iraq invaded Kuwait they went after the OIL !!!!   You want to make a statement you go after their bread and butter and so far they have not destroyed any oil fields.   

• Upvote 1

Sorry to come across this way but what the hell is going on?????   I have been on this roller coaster since 2003.  The ONLY people I see who are doing VERY well and making all the money are the guru's and web sites spouting all the excuses and b.s..  It's always this and always that, how many spins can you put on this diarrhea.  Am I going anywhere, no I've been holding to long.  So the merry-go round continues and will go on as long as people believe there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Sorry folks but the s--- get's old after 11 years.

Let the Leprechauns reign!!!!  

chess ADAM:  IF IF it comes to past (?), do you think it might be a possibility to trade in, what we have now, for what might be Kurdish dinar?......thanks 

What could happen is a chance to do both Kurds & IQD  It is ready your choice if you get the Kurdish money or not If it comes to that.

I for one will add Kurdish money & hold may dinar since it will take longer if the Kurdspull away on the IQD & the Kurdish money could gain value right away I look at them kind  of like Kuwait.

I believe that all countries in the region are at a crossroad and should combine all their armies to combat the insurgents. Imo they have little to no choice in the matter. It's a question of survival. I also believe that it will not be more than a few weeks to gain control of the region.

Edited by Redhorse

Hey flboy. it's been awhile. I'm holding out for my pot of gold, like you been in this a long time. I will be heading home in 3 weeks an if you get to Vegas look us up. Seems like a lifetime ago you left from over here...

AnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnD we wait!!!!!! LONGER!!!!  :confused2:  :rocking-chair:  :mad:

I'm with you brother....strange how we don't have boots on the ground to give us the real scoop on what's going on....they most likely died of old age, just as I will be by the time this RV's.

• Upvote 1

THANKS BRO' - I ALSO USED TO HAVE A PINK PIGGY FOR A SIDEKICK ! :o

:D:D:D

Missin' that side of pork pink piggy...wonder when he will surface again or did you finally get tired of waiting and have him with a few eggs easy over??? ;o)

• Upvote 1

Truly, a big set back for us all.  And by us, I mean the entire world.  Wishing for an administration that had a spine and a brain would be nice, lol, but not fruitful.  Wishing Maliki had a brain, but less of a thugs attitude (no aspersion on our Thug) lol, would be fantastic, but again, not so fruitful.  Been in this investment now for only about 4 years, so lots less time than many here.  But long enough to have my own frustrations, lol, and "feel" the frustrations of those who have come here before me.

I too had so many hopeful plans of not only being financially much happier, but of helping so many others.  I don't see that happening anytime in the near future now.  IF Maliki were gone, IF, then maybe just maybe you could try and get things settled down into a 3 state country with a functioning government over the next 1 to 2 years.  Or 3 separate countries?  In which case, lol, I'd go with the Kurds and forget the other two entirely.  Because the other two haven't got a prayer.

One clean shot, or heck, one half clean shot........

with hopes for all of us, and please, please, let us not go back in there.  Well, unless it is for that shot.  :)

• Upvote 1

I seem to remember that in the past Adam has stated that before an RV happens, a major event or events could happen in Iraq to distract the masses. Stay frosty my fellow dinarians, and don't just listen to the western media! Check out Iraqi News and even Iraq Business News for more well rounded coverage about the situation.

• Upvote 1

I seem to remember that in the past Adam has stated that before an RV happens, a major event or events could happen in Iraq to distract the masses. Stay frosty my fellow dinarians, and don't just listen to the western media! Check out Iraqi News and even Iraq Business News for more well rounded coverage about the situation.

This might happen, but not BEFORE Ramadan, or DURING Ramadan, or AFTER Ramadan,  but remember, we're closer to this RV than we have ever been before.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, there is no "owner's manual" for this particular investment, as all previous currency reforms have been unique to themselves. It is naturally easier for us as humans to slip into the negative of anything. I'm just trying to stay positive and be encouraging for others.

• Upvote 1

I am not being negative, I just refuse to get myself set-up for a disappointment. When I got into this, I thought that it sounded too good to be true, BUT if it was to happen, I would want to have a bit of the action, so I just "risked" a little of what I cared to lose just in case. So either way, I am ready to win OR lose. Until that time comes, I like to try to keep people grounded enough to know that this could be the real deal or it can be just another "lottery ticket" and joke about the whole thing win or lose. Like Adam said, if you are up tight about it, you have over invested. We're still in the ball game.

• Upvote 3