Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Allawi is PM, Talabani is Pres and Maliki has a Newly Formed Position??

RV4Me333

I heard a rumor that Allawi was chosen as PM, Talabani is President and Maliki was given some newly formed position. Does anybody have any information to substantiate this or debunk it (other than believing or not believing it)?

I heard the same thing from many different places, I guess time will tell

I heard a rumor that Allawi was chosen as PM, Talabani is President and Maliki was given some newly formed position. Does anybody have any information to substantiate this or debunk it (other than believing or not believing it)?

OK just got these links, somebody else is posting in news section for me.

http://translate.goo...819&sl=ar&tl=en

http://article.wn.co...s_Joining_Them/

• Upvote 1

Such an occurrence would not be a matter of rumor but would grab headlines and media attention around the world. Let us hope it will BECOME true however and I doubt we would have to wait more than 1/2 day to find out when it becomes so.

Sounds like a rumor to me!

Fox News: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/05/07/iraqs-vote-getter-returns-country-asserts-right-form-government/

Such an occurrence would not be a matter of rumor but would grab headlines and media attention around the world. Let us hope it will BECOME true however and I doubt we would have to wait more than 1/2 day to find out when it becomes so.

Dryden, I'd have to agree with you on that, and if it is true hooray for the Iraqi people as they really would prefer him above all the others that have been mentioned. One thing that has surprised me of lately though is the simple fact that Iraq has not been on the news much at all lately, other than the blood and dred stories, but nothing at all positive, I've been looking for articles while I was home, and nothing even on CNN, which to me is quite surprising seeing how we are in the midst of shutting our operations down there.

Not trying to tie this into the RV, but no news is good news? At least that's the way I'm seeing it.

Guess I should check out Fox News more often...lol. Thanks!

Dryden, I'd have to agree with you on that, and if it is true hooray for the Iraqi people as they really would prefer him above all the others that have been mentioned. One thing that has surprised me of lately though is the simple fact that Iraq has not been on the news much at all lately, other than the blood and dred stories, but nothing at all positive, I've been looking for articles while I was home, and nothing even on CNN, which to me is quite surprising seeing how we are in the midst of shutting our operations down there.

Not trying to tie this into the RV, but no news is good news? At least that's the way I'm seeing it.

Guess I should check out Fox News more often...lol. Thanks!

I agree with as much that is going on politicaly in Iraq,I'm surprized there are'nt more stories put forth by our main stream left wing media (i coulda left the left wing portion out). I guess to busy following Obimbo to his next pep rally-ughhhhhhhh