Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for Adam

RPMAC

Adam this will be a long one so just bear with me; there are new talks of Iraq possibly making a 3 area split. If the country splits into 3 areas (really I believe the Kurds are the only sector who has the economic power, knowledge and fortitude to develop their own split and become the country of Kurdistan), either way, they still will have Dinars to exchange. Therefore in order for their currency to be recognized on the world market, they first would have to trade/exchange the Dinars they hold, then develop their own currency. The transitional exchange from the old Dinars they hold to Kurdistan Dinars (or whatever name they place on their currency), would have some type of exchange or transfer process in order for their currency to occur and be recognzed. Once this occurs, I'm sure their currency will be recognized on the world market. If this is so, I truely believe their economy and currency will be a world class powerhouse, which will impact the world economy. Due to their oil richness and their relationship with Turkey, their currency would be very strong, and a Kurdistan currency would more than likely develop into a very strong RV or currency. Therefore, how could we get involved in the process of a currency exchange at the same time as the Kurds or whoever develops a RV first in that region? In other words how could we trade or exchanging the Dinars we hold, at the same time the Kurds exchange their Dinars to develop their currency, in order for the Dinar Family to benefit in their currency and RV transition?  If you do not have an answer for this or have not thought of such a possiblity, could you looking into and share with the family how this exchange could occur and how we could get involved and benefit? 

Thank you for all you do, your assistance and knowledge. 

And still Goooooooooooooo RV.

RPMAC

Adam typically does not answer questions outside of VIP, other than those submitted for the Wednesday weekly update. That shared, your "possible" scenario has merit, but is based upon so many "if's" that nothing other than it's possible could be said. However, this type of contingency has been discussed.

You are doing a good job of paying attention, keep it up!

• Upvote 1