Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All Call for Possum!!!

jim1126

This is officially an all call for Possum. We need his wisdom and voices to give us his speculation on the pending RV/RI.

All readers please join me in beckoning Possum with our thoughts and with our posts.

Altogether now...1..2..3..

HEY POSSUM! WHERE ARE YOU!

baby-possum.jpg

Edited by jim1126

AWESOME POSSUM WILL YOU BLOSSOM ON THE SCENE OF DINARVETS IMBOSUM! (THAT WAS THE ONLY WORD i COULD FIND!)

COME DOWN NOW

FROM YOUR TREE

COME DOWN NOW AND ANSWER ME!

YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS ANYONES YOU SEE

WHEN IS THE DATE OF THE GREAT RV

POSSUM< POSSUM< POSSUM, POSSUM, (c'mon say It with me) POSSUM, POSSUM (louder) POSSUM POSSUM POSSUM

HEAR~YE..! .HEAR~YE...! HEAR~YE...!

His Great and Royal Presence is Demanded in the Court along wiu his Great Crystal Ball...

Possum, Cheer~Up Mate... Your Over~Flowing Masses of Fans are requesting your Gracious and Exaulted

Presence...Two Briish Army Issued Pints of (Black&Tans) From the Bar-Keep, Waiting on You Mate...

AWESOME POSSUM WILL YOU BLOSSOM ON THE SCENE OF DINARVETS IMBOSUM! (THAT WAS THE ONLY WORD i COULD FIND!)

COME DOWN NOW

FROM YOUR TREE

COME DOWN NOW AND ANSWER ME!

YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS ANYONES YOU SEE

WHEN IS THE DATE OF THE GREAT RV

POSSUM< POSSUM< POSSUM, POSSUM, (c'mon say It with me) POSSUM, POSSUM (louder) POSSUM POSSUM POSSUM

teresa 82 u idiot :lol::D:lol:

roadkill.jpg

Crossing the road late one night, shoulda looked left, shoulda look right, didn't see the stationwagon car, Possum got squashed and there your are, Dead possum in the middle of the road, dead possum in the middle of the road...

Possum...where are you?? Come in Possum...we need your intel, please prove this isn't you blink.gifhuh.gifdry.gif