Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarDaddy - What the heck???

Sunglass

Am I missing something? When I was on DD site, I thought he was just asking visitors to fill out the form on the right if you were 'interested' in information regarding Wealth Management post R.V.. My interpretation of this current quoted message was that he was surprised not more had signed up for the info, and I took it as he was trying to assure people that he wouldn't be using any personal information for malicious reasons. I didn't see anything that indicated he wanted visitors to 'invest' anything with him. I just think he wants more people to sign up for what he has to offer, which could be valuable information we could use post-rv. It takes a person mega-many hours to put information together and I am presuming he feels like, if his audience isn't going to be great enough, why bother? Am I making the wrong presumptions? Maybe I need to be set straight.

1. DD was promoting scammers and their "offers" (read: scams)

2. DD got cut out of the loop, by his own admission on his website. (If you can't find it, it's because he deleted it - he does that REGULARLY.*)

3. Now DD wants your personal information.

What do YOU think his intentions are?

*You will notice that when you post on this site, you have 5 minutes to edit your post, and then you are held forever accountable for the things you say.

Want to know why certain people don't post here anymore? Because I refuse to allow them to come, stir up rumors, and then delete their own posts later so they can claim innocence.

Look at wayback.org - you'll see that I've always left every single one of my posts on my blog, good bad or otherwise. this is because I believe in INTEGRITY. Some people out there do not feel the same way and have no problem going back on their words and on their posts.

Anyway, I'm done in this thread - I've said all I need to say, you've had your warning.

• Upvote 2

another site
: I Need You to Act Now!

May 6, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS, TIDBIT

All,

There have been less than 300 total that have signed up for the “Wealth Management Directory” to this point. I have between 5-6,000+ visitors to this site daily, with over 15,000 weekly unique visitors. That is an extremely poor response rate compared to the number of visitors who use my site as a major reference point for this investment.

For your peace of mind, please know I am protecting your information period! You need to trust that. All any professional/expert would ever receive from YOU regarding your personal information in this process would be your name and an email address that you would provide, based on where you live and where their firm/office is located. You are giving no personal information away minus those two items. Only YOU will tell me if you’re wanting to be connected to those who can assist you with your needs in the various fields of Wealth Management, and when you wish to be contacted. I need you to act on this request of mine!

100% on this site come here daily and glean information from my efforts and I ask nothing in return. 99% of you have never donated to my site for my efforts. 99% take but give nothing back. I am asking for this one item, that you participate in this effort of mine to introduce each of you to the right professionals, and to educate you in the areas which many of you don’t even know you need to protect your assets, grow your wealth, minimize your tax liabilities while maximizing your service and charitable donations capacities in that process, and more.

Fill out the form, and all the information being asked for, on the right side of any page on my site titled, “Wealth Management Directory”. If you have certain areas covered or are not interested in, simply mark the appropriate response. I protect your information. I need you to participate. This is not a “Subscription”. This is strictly you “registering” for the “Wealth Management Directory”. You are NOT obligated to do anything by filling out that form. You will NOT be IN that directly. You will be given ACCESS to the directory of professionals and experts being compiled and approved FOR you.

I hope each of you understands this, so as to alleviate any concerns or fears of something different. Thank you for supporting me in this effort of mine. I hope that we would have at least 1,000 or more that would support me with this. In reality, I should expect more. I’ve set up the questionnaire to protect your vital information. Please act with confidence.

DD

hmmm why is he so insistant they fill out that information? Im just curious... thoughts?

I actually ran across this site recently and knowing that I will need professional assistance after a good RV, I began to fill out the form... Then I got down to the section where they ask for your phone number... and I could just hear Adam and Frank's previous articles reminding me that AFTER the RV I may need to be cautious, remain private, change my phone number, etc because alot of people may come looking for a hand-out, present further investment opportunities, or worse. I decided NOT to give my information on that website.

When my bank recently learned I had Dinar they made me an appointment with a "wealth manager..." He told me that I need not worry about getting advice because after I cash the Dinar or begin to make huge wires or deposits... "many people" would begin to call.

Hmmm... How would they get this information? I certainly do not need to be overwhelmed by money managers or a horde of pros...

I will wait on Adam and his team...

Slow... easy does it...

I'll take the slow boat to China. :P

Well,... a nice jetplane might be tempting. :woot:

i just remember hearing in the conference call from those scammers that they lost the list of ppl who paid in advance to be first in line to recieve their "expert" help with financial support in opening a trust and that anyone who sent them cash needed to get in contact with them...first i thought omg they sound like trustworthy ppl i should believe everything that comes out of this conference call, (LoL j/k) second i thought wow they are legit, cause thats what legit ppl do scam you for your cash money make up some lame excuse and go back to pumping. then i said to myself who am i kidding im not listening to their complete bs lol, and thats when i realized for myself to take things surrounding the dinar and speculation with a grain of salt, especially if it involves ppl like tk lol.

great work adam :cool: press on, these scrubs will get what they deserve one day -_-

i just remember hearing in the conference call from those scammers that they lost the list of ppl who paid in advance to be first in line to recieve their "expert" help with financial support in opening a trust and that anyone who sent them cash needed to get in contact with them...first i thought omg they sound like trustworthy ppl i should believe everything that comes out of this conference call, (LoL j/k) second i thought wow they are legit, cause thats what legit ppl do scam you for your cash money make up some lame excuse and go back to pumping. then i said to myself who am i kidding im not listening to their complete bs lol, and thats when i realized for myself to take things surrounding the dinar and speculation with a grain of salt, especially if it involves ppl like tk lol.

great work adam :cool: press on, these scrubs will get what they deserve one day -_-

Exactly.

I hate to post negative stuff, but this had to be said. I'm fully prepared to accept whatever he might dish out in retaliation, but this is fact:

FACT: I don't make a secret out of the fact that I make a few dollars on this site.

FACT: I've honored every promise I've made.

FACT: Nobody has EVER "forced" me to do anything against my will here.

FACT: I write my OWN analysis's of the situation in Iraq - I don't try to make profit on other people's work.

FACT: I remain true to my values no matter what kind of offers are made to me by dealers, advertisers, or other agencies.

I'm a person of integrity, and that integrity has never been compromised. I realize I'm opening a can of worms by exposing my personal opinions on these characters, but it's something that needs to be said.

There are honest sources of information out there, we all know DV isn't the "only" site for Iraqi information... but some people simply shouldn't have your trust, no matter how much "information" they seem to have.

I'm done, I have actual news to bring to the table shortly.

:tiphat: to all the GOOD people on this board.

This is why I only belong to this site. You can come on here and get an honest opinion and still have all the BS from other sites that is brought here. IMO entertainment only. Thanks for all your time Adam

• Upvote 1

Hey DV team,

I definately know Adam Montana has put in a lot of work and Integrity into developing this site, thanks Adam. However, I would like to thank his team, including the moderators for their continued support and constant watch. The team not only watches out for false information on this sight and cleans it up, but is aware of other sites and what is being said elsewhere. Just wanted to say, thanks to the whole team!

• Upvote 1