Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarDaddy - What the heck???

Sunglass

another site
: I Need You to Act Now!

May 6, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS, TIDBIT

All,

There have been less than 300 total that have signed up for the “Wealth Management Directory” to this point. I have between 5-6,000+ visitors to this site daily, with over 15,000 weekly unique visitors. That is an extremely poor response rate compared to the number of visitors who use my site as a major reference point for this investment.

For your peace of mind, please know I am protecting your information period! You need to trust that. All any professional/expert would ever receive from YOU regarding your personal information in this process would be your name and an email address that you would provide, based on where you live and where their firm/office is located. You are giving no personal information away minus those two items. Only YOU will tell me if you’re wanting to be connected to those who can assist you with your needs in the various fields of Wealth Management, and when you wish to be contacted. I need you to act on this request of mine!

100% on this site come here daily and glean information from my efforts and I ask nothing in return. 99% of you have never donated to my site for my efforts. 99% take but give nothing back. I am asking for this one item, that you participate in this effort of mine to introduce each of you to the right professionals, and to educate you in the areas which many of you don’t even know you need to protect your assets, grow your wealth, minimize your tax liabilities while maximizing your service and charitable donations capacities in that process, and more.

Fill out the form, and all the information being asked for, on the right side of any page on my site titled, “Wealth Management Directory”. If you have certain areas covered or are not interested in, simply mark the appropriate response. I protect your information. I need you to participate. This is not a “Subscription”. This is strictly you “registering” for the “Wealth Management Directory”. You are NOT obligated to do anything by filling out that form. You will NOT be IN that directly. You will be given ACCESS to the directory of professionals and experts being compiled and approved FOR you.

I hope each of you understands this, so as to alleviate any concerns or fears of something different. Thank you for supporting me in this effort of mine. I hope that we would have at least 1,000 or more that would support me with this. In reality, I should expect more. I’ve set up the questionnaire to protect your vital information. Please act with confidence.

DD

hmmm why is he so insistant they fill out that information? Im just curious... thoughts?

I'm moving this to the main forum and making a statement.

People need to understand that this guy has shown himself to be nothing but an opportunist on many occasions, and he is NOT to be trusted.

His whole website is based on plagiarism - he steals content from other sites and uses it for his own gain.

In the past, he promoted my book - a very valuable and informative piece of literature. He saw that people were buying it and made his own book, which is garbage.

Then he turned his site into a complete pay site, assuming people would flock to his doors for stolen content and pay him for it. When I served him with a DMCA Cease & Desist notice for using my chats and my name to promote his business, he stopped the pay site model and apologized... he also stated that it wasn't entirely his choice, and he was coerced by his business partners.

He took donations for his website, and then apologized for charging people - but didn't return any of the money.

Then he teamed up with E G and TK (The Three Scam Artist Musketeers) and promoted their shady trust sales pitch, which resulted in a bunch of people being scammed out of hard earned cash.

When they cut him out of the picture, he started asking people for personal information. Now he's INSISTING that people give him their personal information. And WHY?

After seeing his past actions, what do you really think his future intentions are?

Does ANYONE believe they can trust this plagiarist thief?

He's out for ONE thing - to make a buck at any expense. His "hard work" consists of stealing content from other sites.

People, friends, members of DV - don't trust these people. They have proven over and over that they are not people of integrity, commitment, or honesty.

• Upvote 8

People need to understand that this guy has shown himself to be nothing but an opportunist on many occasions, and he is NOT to be trusted.

His whole website is based on plagiarism - he steals content from other sites and uses it for his own gain.

In the past, he promoted my book - a very valuable and informative piece of literature. He saw that people were buying it and made his own book, which is garbage.

Then he turned his site into a complete pay site, assuming people would flock to his doors for stolen content and pay him for it. When I served him with a DMCA Cease & Desist notice for using my chats and my name to promote his business, he stopped the pay site model and apologized... he also stated that it wasn't entirely his choice, and he was coerced by his business partners.

He took donations for his website, and then apologized for charging people - but didn't return any of the money.

Then he teamed up with E G and TK (The Three Scam Artist Musketeers) and promoted their shady trust sales pitch, which resulted in a bunch of people being scammed out of hard earned cash.

When they cut him out of the picture, he started asking people for personal information. Now he's INSISTING that people give him their personal information. And WHY?

After seeing his past actions, what do you really think his future intentions are?

He's out for ONE thing - to make a buck at any expense. His "hard work" consists of stealing content from other sites.

People, friends, members of DV - don't trust these people. They have proven over and over that they are not people of integrity, commitment, or honesty.

Thanks for watchig our backs, Adam!

I hate to post negative stuff, but this had to be said. I'm fully prepared to accept whatever he might dish out in retaliation, but this is fact:

FACT: I don't make a secret out of the fact that I make a few dollars on this site.

FACT: I've honored every promise I've made.

FACT: Nobody has EVER "forced" me to do anything against my will here.

FACT: I write my OWN analysis's of the situation in Iraq - I don't try to make profit on other people's work.

FACT: I remain true to my values no matter what kind of offers are made to me by dealers, advertisers, or other agencies.

I'm a person of integrity, and that integrity has never been compromised. I realize I'm opening a can of worms by exposing my personal opinions on these characters, but it's something that needs to be said.

There are honest sources of information out there, we all know DV isn't the "only" site for Iraqi information... but some people simply shouldn't have your trust, no matter how much "information" they seem to have.

I'm done, I have actual news to bring to the table shortly.

:tiphat: to all the GOOD people on this board.

• Upvote 10

With all the fake rates and the Iraqi gov. messing things up I don't know how many people at this point have total faith this will come out the way we all hope. They will be there when we are on more solid ground just count to 10.And wait.

You are doing a good job and a man's work is worth his wages that is in the good book .Do not be hard on your self for any cash you might make here it is your right for the the time you put in. You just put it out there the best you can like you have been doing.The worst you could do is make an honest mistake and there is no same in that.

• Upvote 1

I hate to post negative stuff, but this had to be said. I'm fully prepared to accept whatever he might dish out in retaliation, but this is fact:

FACT: I don't make a secret out of the fact that I make a few dollars on this site.

FACT: I write my OWN analysis's of the situation in Iraq - I don't try to make profit on other people's work.

FACT: I remain true to my values no matter what kind of offers are made to me by dealers, advertisers, or other agencies.

I'm a person of integrity, and that integrity has never been compromised. I realize I'm opening a can of worms by exposing my personal opinions on these characters, but it's something that needs to be said.

There are honest sources of information out there, we all know DV isn't the "only" site for Iraqi information... but some people simply shouldn't have your trust, no matter how much "information" they seem to have.

Thanks Adam for all you do and for your integrity also. Those of us who are in it for the long haul appreciate all you do....

• Upvote 1

Sign papers???? .............Wait...........DO I KNOW YOU???? what was your REAL NAME AGAIN?????

uhh can I get a rain-check on that one????

Are people totally STUPID these day?????

YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW THIS MAN!!!!!!! or any of these men for that matter!

You don' t invest with someone you don't know personally, and who cannot give you a totally credible portfolio of what they have accomplished with REPUTABLE businesses in the past! That has MANY companies for you to call to check their credibility!!!

I'm not trying to insult you guys, but don't make it so easy for me to do so then!!!!! JEESH!

Look forward to hearing from you-thanks

Look forward to hearing from you-Thanks

I think most of the rumors on here are from other sites! If it were not for rumors and chats then all these sites would just fade away. I don't agree with DD's method of getting people to sign up for that wealth management, but maybe he was just having a bad day or something. I don't think his intentions were bad IMHO. I have seen post from DD put on this site as well, but he never accused someone of stealing info. I say shake hands and support each other and no more accusations. Just my 2 cents!!!! These sites give hope and encouragement and in some cases helping families pay the bills. I say more power to DD, Adam and etc. I wish I would have thought of it! ;)

adam we all know that you are only looking out for us and we trust you but this guy has been putting out bad information for along time and i wouldn,t trust him as far as i could throw him and i also have never been on his site and don,t intent to go

Adam thanks for all you do for all of us, you are a top notch guy and stand out far above the guys out there that constantly give out false hope and outright lies to people to create hype and a following. Keep up what you have done this whole time we stand behind you and trust everything say is honest and never misleading.

I'm a person of integrity,

ToddS can and do you attest to these facts presented before us? :mellow:

If/should the Honorable Judge ToddS attest to these facts then they are Golden. :lol::blink::unsure:

Sign papers???? .............Wait...........DO I KNOW YOU???? what was your REAL NAME AGAIN?????

uhh can I get a rain-check on that one????

Are people totally STUPID these day?????

YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW THIS MAN!!!!!!! or any of these men for that matter!

You don' t invest with someone you don't know personally, and who cannot give you a totally credible portfolio of what they have accomplished with REPUTABLE businesses in the past! That has MANY companies for you to call to check their credibility!!!

I'm not trying to insult you guys, but don't make it so easy for me to do so then!!!!! JEESH!

Am I missing something? When I was on DD site, I thought he was just asking visitors to fill out the form on the right if you were 'interested' in information regarding Wealth Management post R.V.. My interpretation of this current quoted message was that he was surprised not more had signed up for the info, and I took it as he was trying to assure people that he wouldn't be using any personal information for malicious reasons. I didn't see anything that indicated he wanted visitors to 'invest' anything with him. I just think he wants more people to sign up for what he has to offer, which could be valuable information we could use post-rv. It takes a person mega-many hours to put information together and I am presuming he feels like, if his audience isn't going to be great enough, why bother? Am I making the wrong presumptions? Maybe I need to be set straight.