Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 6-18-2014

TexasGranny

Hi Adam! I have no doubt you are working double-overtime on keeping up to date on the happenings in the middle east, and I hope your connections there are safe. In spite of how media in the US is covering this (and not discounting the rising death toll), it seems to me that from a business standpoint, business will continue on and align with whoever remains/becomes in charge. In other words, while certainly not impossible, it seems unlikely that whoever is fighting and killing each other is equipped to run a country's infrastructure and government (not that the current/recent regime have been doing a stellar job...kind of like the US), and as the dust settles much of the infrastructure will remain in tact. After all, creating a new banking system (when a relatively new and state of the art one has recently been completed) would not be something to be messed with. This being the case, there seems little reason for the IQD to be replaced with another currency without the current currency having a trade-in value, and quite possibly a much higher one. Whoever pulls the trigger on financial prosperity (RI/RV) stands to create loyalty and promote stability. The way I see it, it still just remains a matter of time. IMHO - Thank you for your continued attempts to calm nerves and present facts as clearly as we know them.        

Adam. Just how safe do you think our investment is now? Other countries are probibly getting to the point of sayings ten years and still no tradable currency, and now they have insergents running rampant all over the place killing and destroying things. Iraq could get the reputation of being a third world country. If things don't improve and then I feel it will be at least one more year or more before descussions resume about an RV. What do you think? Is the RV headed for the back burner now?

Edited by countryroads

Hello Adam,

Thanks for all you do! My ?uestions after various discussions with other dinar investors! Would it be in the best interest for our country to step in because a non RV of the dinar would be devastating to our economy. The point has been made several times that our country has so much dinar that it would effectively wipe out the deficit and balance the country's (U.S) books???? After being invested for 8/9 years now, I'm totally nauseated !!!!!!! Your thoughts????

Adam,

I have been in Alaska now for several weeks without TV or much if any news and was taken aback when I heard about this latest flare up in Iraq. I told myself that, I might as well take my two safe full of Dinars and start using it as fancy wallpaper. Am I wrong when talking to friends back in New York that we are now at the top of a slippery slope with no way to stop at the bottom? Here is one thing that I see could happen........Is there enough Al Qaeda in Iraq at this time to really turn the country upside down? What would be worse, could they go after the oil business and take it over and there by funneling money to their cause and use this money to raise hate and cane anywhere they want.

Oh I shudder at the thought. Should I bury my head in theTundra here and stay here?

I think our only salvation could be Iran. What do u make of all this or would the tundra be the place to stay?

Thanks Pal

Dave F. Seabee

PS: I' m not due to be back home to upstate New York for another two weeks yet. I still have to go to the far northern reaches of Canada yet where any news will be at a premium. Good luck to all.

Edited by Seabee

Adam any word on the new GOI and MP and when they will take over?

I would also like to make a comment on how the Iraqi people have been coming together and maybe just maybe the new GOI and MP will embrace this so they can finally move on. My prays and thoughts are with them all. My the angles watch over them all. :angel:

Wow!

Don't know if you've been asked or if this has been thought about....ANY value to our dinar? ANY way of selling it?

At this point I'm glad I have not paid the renewal fee (pretty considerable) on my OSI yet.

Thanks, Adam. Stay well.

• Downvote 1

With the ISIS now controlling 15 cities, slaughtering thousands, and 40 miles from Baghdad, is the writing on the wall that our hopes for an RV is basically about to be flushed down the toliet?  I am sick that we have had years for them to make it happen and I blame Malaki.  He clearly only cared about the Shia's and never reached out to the Sunni's and Kurds, which could have made them a very wealthy nation.  It looks like they will now be in a civil war that will see thousands slaughtered when they could have been experiencing wealth and prosperity- something that could've brought a lot of people together to exist peacefully.  Do you have a different opinion or does this basically sum it up and all of us Dinar holders are just holding monopoly money now? 

Also, if I am not mistaken, doesn't the HCL have something to do with Iraq having the ability to defend itself?  With them folding to the ISIS, does this even further delay and HCL announcement.  I would think that would also be a foregone conclusion.  I hate that these questions seem negative, just several years of frustration, hoping for an RV, joining for lifetime membership, offshore, etc. and it all seems so foolish at the present time.  I've told a few family and friends what I invested in and they never really believed it would ever happen but I never wavered and kept on believing.  I looked forward to the investment possibilities if it RV'd and wanted to help out so many people.  I just can't believe all this is happening and this ride is coming to an end but we all knew it was a possibility.