Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can DinarVets members please support my Daughter by voting her to the top

My daughter Aseka Ratnayake was identified by VJBL (Victorian Junior Basketball League) as the player of the week. Can every one support my daughter to be the winner for this week by achieving the highest number of votes. To vote her please go to

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-3911-0-0-0&sID=83061

The first girl on the left is my daughter Aseka Ratnayake. To vote for her go to the bottom of the photos and click Girls got game week 9. This will take you to the voting page.

Thanks for every one for your support for my daughter to achieve her dream of representing Australia in Basketball. This will definitely boost her morale to be a better player.

post-13459-0-90729000-1402866295_thumb.j

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Yes Glad to help. I hope she does well. My daughter was in sports for her entire schooling,  from the 1st gade through college. I enjoyed every min. of watching her and the other girls play. I miss all those girls, they all turned out to be very fine ladies her high school and college team mates. :twothumbs:

I did it, too. She is a beautiful girl, and I am proud to vote for such a pretty "winner."  My grandchildren are in many sports activities, and I love watching them play, basketball, softball, baseball, and football, whatever is in season.  Seems like sports activities in childhood often creates "winning" adults. Best of luck!

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 2

You got it!!

I actually tried to vote twice in the spirit of team... but it wouldn't  let me  :D ... best of luck to her!!! 

PS I went back and checked and it hasn't changed the tally... I guess update is not immediate??

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

See how easy it was to subvert this election

Just get on a site and ask.

How many votes would have been cast in this girls favor if mom had the money to pay for votes.

I would be willing to bet that those that have cast their vote had no knowledge of this event or this player before this post.

You don’t know if this person deserves your vote or if they win the vote can they do what will be required.

Some even wanted to vote twice and you wonder why we have dipsticks in Washington DC

How do you know you are not doing more harm then good with your vote?

How do you know you are not helping to destroy this program because you voted for someone you did not know wasn’t qualified?

You don’t because you are uneducated voters in this election.

Now you can bust my ba---

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 3

Hi Sentine,

Don't be nasty to a 10year old girl who has been selected under tuff guidance of a selection Criteria. Before you make comments to put a child down read what is posted in the website. After all she is not expecting million dollars like you but a simple T-shirt to appreciate her participation in basketball.

• Upvote 8

it is a click sentinel7...I help out my fellow DV's

took a minute and a click......I would do the same if you asked me...It is not like he was asking me to change my vote...

Why didn't I just say that instead.... :twothumbs:

CLICK! and done.  Would have done it sooner if she'd been playing footie. *lol*  Sorry - one of the few "Yanks" that understands Aerial Ping Pong I think. I know I'd rather watch it over basketball - unless of course my daughter was playing basketball! *lol* Good on ya mate for doing the dad thing. Struth!