Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Najafi and his brother requesting asylum to Europe !

CNN. Broadcasting While Members Of Parliament Start Checking Their Frequent Flyer Rewards !

Najafi and his brother requesting asylum to Europe 

Agency eighth day June 14, 2014 Political No comments

Source: Najafi and his brother requesting asylum to Europe

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) offers House Speaker Osama Najafi, and his brother, the governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi applied for asylum official to the State of Norway, said a source in the presidency of the parliament told ((eighth day)) that "Najafi and his brother, the governor of Nineveh advanced applied for asylum official state Norwegian After the end of life of the parliament, adding that this demand came after the end of immunity for Ngeevi who could not protect his brother, Ethel Nujaifi, who may have been subjected to legal action after events that took place in Nineveh.

The source added, that the entire family Najafi left the Green Zone coming to Norway awaiting the approval of the application for asylum.

http://8th-day.com/?cat=2

• Upvote 1

misinformation and total baloney. of course cnn is part of the big lie. figures

I Also Saw Ur Moronic Comments On One Of The Other Articles I Posted ! <_<

And U Can Kiss The Lily White Make Up On My Clown A$$ - I Don't Write The News Story's Out Of Iraq Genius ! ;)

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 8

misinformation and total baloney. of course cnn is part of the big lie. figures

C- clown N- network N- news not the liberal news CNN. I hope you understand this is his intro.

Easy now Thuggy, some people don't get brilliance in the making only in hindsight! We have much love for you!

Edited by jobug38
  • Upvote 2

Thug a licious is dead on.... always check you frequent flyer miles especially if you hop between airlines...... and I would add, ....whether or not you need them for asylum...  I was putting together this fall and found out I lost 75 thousand miles 2 weeks ago... ugh.... Have to pay 400.00 to restore hours I already paid for... .Which reminds me Thug... how was Turkey? :D  

• Upvote 1

I agree Thug, newshounds just post em. We don't write em. As for this one, I too expect to see a harsh rebutal soon. I have been checking multiple news sources, and 8th day is the only one I can find reporting this. If it were true, I think there would be multiple sources jumping on this one.  I think valu got your network confused with the other guys, you know the clowns on TV. ( The lady clowns there have very attractive gams by the way).   Personally, I think this article is most likely very incorrect. Thanks for posting it though. A good newshound always reports the good, bad, and the ugly. :tiphat:

RSS

Edited by rsskelton
  • Upvote 1

Here's Another One Fresh Off The 'Carpets' ...

Al-Najafi fleeing abroad, leaving the people of Mosul under "Daash" 

Posted by: Abdul Amir Carpets in policy June 15, 2014 

Osama Najafi family moves to stay in the Jordanian capital, Amman, in preparation for leaving Iraq after the end of his work as head of the Iraqi deputies, and his fear of prosecution following the remarks that supports them, "Daash" in Mosul When you monitor the positions of political parties and blocs of war on "Daash" and terrorist organizations allied with him, highlights the role of the coalition "united" led by House Speaker Osama Najafi, - lifted his parliamentary immunity last Saturday, the end of the age of the parliament - which focuses on the positions of the leaders and seize the political opportunities More than directing his agenda in the service of the war on terrorism, which threatens Iraq, at a time directed questions to the Iraqi Al-Najafi, the fate of their call to "government Barzani for the Liberation of Mosul?". 

The Ethel Nujaifi said after he fled from Mosul that "phoned the Kurdistan region and told me his willingness to protect Mosul," while Barzani did not stir a finger to order it, while the crowd began pouring millions of central and southern Iraq to liberate the city. At a news conference, called on the coalition to form a "salvation government", until the imposition of the stability of the security situation in the country, and to go to the implementation of the constitutional requirements to form a new government in the light of what was produced last election, in time travel in which millions of Iraqis to the battlefields, for the defense of cities from the threat of terrorism. This comes at a time followed by the "obelisk" Tweets on "Twitter" refers to the transmission of the family of Osama Najafi to the Jordanian capital Amman, as a prelude to leave Iraq after the end of his work as head of the Iraqi deputies, and his fear of prosecution after the lifting of his parliamentary immunity. 

The more each of Osama Najafi and Ethel from their travels in the last period to Ankara and Amman, for the purpose of coordinating their migration from Iraq, in Alzhh occasion. According to a source for "obelisk", there is a lot of financial files which they have organized outside the presentation less, after they became millionaires, where a fear of legal accountabilities to buy villas and palaces in Turkey and Jordan, as a prelude to permanent residence there. And on the same level, said the newspaper "Al-Manar" Lebanese, citing sources in particular, that "the Iraqi figures residing in Saudi Arabia, Turkey and European countries offered assistance in various forms to the gang Daash, and between these characters Kurdish leaders in the corps of civil and security, has turned into tools in the hands of views regional and international. " 

The sources said, "The purpose behind this, is to facilitate the passing schemes to divide Iraq into three mini-states, benefit from Saudi Arabia and other countries, because Riyadh fears restoration of Iraq's role and its military power." So to carry the Dulaimi tribal leader Sheikh Majed Al-Sulaiman each of Osama Najafi and his brother, the governor of Mosul Ethel Nujaifi in cooperation with the Kurds, "the fall of Mosul, however, the responsibility of the terrorists." Said Sheikh Majid al-Suleiman told the "obelisk", "The Brothers Osama Najafi and Ethel, along with the Kurds, who sold Iraq and shared the spoils with Behm." The MP for the coalition of state law, Ihsan al-Awadi, he said, House Speaker Osama Najafi and his brother, the governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi, bear the responsibility for what happens in Mosul for not cooperating with the government in the fight against terrorism, calling on them sectarians. He said al-Awadi said that "the policy of Najafi in the past four years were not successful and was a destruction and problems in Iraq, and Mosul, in particular," noting that "his policies and his sectarian became clear to the Iraqis, and has no role in the next phase."

- اقرأ المزيد : http://www.qanon302.net/news/politics/2014/06/15/21598

B)     B)     B)

Hmmmm. No longer being reported by one source. I am surprised. Hope it isn't going down this way, but not looking good. Not ready to concede what I said earlier just yet, but if I'm wrong, unlike the Gurus, I won't spin it. I'll just say I was wrong.......again.

Thanks Thug!

• Upvote 1