Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking back over the years I have been in this, one phrase keeps jumping out with some regularity: before the R/V there will be mass chaos such as never seen before...mass misinformation, and things will appear to be far bleaker than ever before. Observing the situation in Iraq right now, those words seem a little prophetic, Your thoughts?

• Upvote 3

I had forgotten that I had heard this idea several times in the past. Of course, I have no idea if all the troubles over there what is happening over there is the playing out of those words or not, but it seems reasonable that this could happen.  Thanks for the level-headed reminder.

Looking back over the years I have been in this, one phrase keeps jumping out with some regularity: before the R/V there will be mass chaos such as never seen before...mass misinformation, and things will appear to be far bleaker than ever before. Observing the situation in Iraq right now, those words seem a little prophetic, Your thoughts?

This sounds like the prophesies in the NKJ concerning  "The Last Days : of civilization and Armageddon  . Wars and rumors of wars etc. I'm not into the " it'

s always darkest before the dawn way of thinking because history doesn't work that way. Don't think that is level-headed . It is hopeful thinking in the light of all the chaos. We want it so badly that we find any way to try to make sense of what is happening . yet again , over there