Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar's Thoughts 6/13

idplzr

Tlar’s Thoughts & Words To Family & Friends

Tlar:      Maliki will be out in less than 48 hours.  Even if he goes to the court they will reject him as they did with his lawsuit against Hakim.  The court see’s what’s going on and if they have any desire to keep their jobs, they will turn him down 

He is finished and it is my sincere belief that sometime late tonight, or tomorrow the SOL will drop him like a hot potato.  When they do, the NA will proceed with their nomination. 

The government will be formed almost overnight because once the PM is selected everything else as in Pres and VP’s, are picked and ready to go.  Maliki will be out not because resigns, but because if the SOL does this he will no longer be the nominee.

~~~

My email today said PAY LITTLE ATTENTION TO THE US MEDIA.  THEY ARE BEHIND THE CURVE AND MOST OF THEIR INFO COMES FROM  THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT AND THAT IS CONTROLLED BY MALIKI.

HE HAS SENSATIONALIZED THIS FOR PERSONAL GAIN.  HE WILL LOSE THIS JUST AS HE DID THE PARLIAMENT BEING BEHIND HIM CALLING FOR MARTIAL LAW. 

CHALABI WILL BE THE NA CHOICE FOR PM AND THAT IS WHY HE WAS THE ONE TO CALL FOR MALIKI’S RESIGNATION ON BEHALF OF THE NA AND WHY HE WAS THE ONE WHO HAD AN AUDIENCE IN NAJAF WITH AL-SISTANI.

HE WILL BE NAMED THE NA NOMINATION AND THE KURDS AND SUNNI’S ARE ON BOARD WITH THAT NOMINATION AND ON RECORD AS AGREEING TO CHALABI AS AN ACCEPTABLE NOMINEE. 

MALIKI WILL BE ACCUSED OF MASTERMINING AND CREATING THE LASTEST CRISIS AS WILL HIS GENERAL THAT HAS ALWAYS DONE HIS DIRTY WORK. 

HANG IN EVERYONE.  EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AND THE ANSWERS WE SEEK WILL BE KNOWN TO ALL OF US IN 48 HOURS.  THIS WILL SPEED UP THE PROCESS OF FORMING THE GOVERNMENT.  NOT SLOW IT DOWN.  TLAR

Tlar:   My phone is hard for me to type on because the keys are too small for big fingers and I had to type fast because I was at dinner with my wife, her mother, my daughter and her  daughter.  My wife was continually pointing out the rudeness of my using my phone during dinner. 

I was in a hurry all day answering emails trying to calm some on my email list.  The post that *** used is prostituted from an email I sent out this morning to my group.  I am having a problem with my computer trying to copy it and would ask that anyone who received it, please post it here so all can see.  *** took one sentence of mine.  The rest is hers/his (***).  

(Here is a copy of the email Tlar sent to Family & Friends today:  Posted at another site.com)

Tlar:    Here is my email sent by me.  Do your own comparison as to  ***  -  Clearly I did not write what he reported.  tlar

Today at 1:26 PM

Comment – I know many in dinarland are very concerned about what’s going on in Iraq right now.  Maliki has been unable to get the declaration from parliament that he wanted which was Marshall Law. 

That would extend everything 30 days and put the elections on hold.  Jaafari held a meeting last night that lasted until mid-night.  Leaders representing all the blocks attended and they concluded that Maliki would not receive the Martial Law. 

Nujaifi has called for parliament to convene today so that they could make it official.  Although it is not reported as of yet I feel comfortable that this went against Maliki based solely on the comments made by the blocks last night that attended the meeting at Jaafari’s house. 

Maliki has decided to try to get “his” federal court to intervene and bestow special powers on him in another attempt to make an end run around parliament.  I don’t believe this will work either although that is yet to be proven. 

The last time he tried to get what was his puppet court to rule in his favor, the court shot him down.  He had sued Nujafi accusing him of being the reason that was stopping the budget from being past. 

His court said no way was Nujaif responsible for the budget failure and the case was thrown out of court.  It is my belief this court will also turn him down on granting special powers.

The US newspapers are sensationalizing the news like they always do.  Yes it is true insurgents have taken parts of northern Iraq mainly because Maliki let them in.  Insurgents will take advantage of every opportunity they are offered.  The peshmerga which is the Kurdish army, yesterday interred the fight as well as 8000 army rangers from the US. 

The insurgents are being killed methodically as they are being found and engaged and many of the positions they held yesterday they are evacuating.  The Kurdish army is taking no prisoners not even the insurgents who try to surrender. Those insurgents that  are encountered are ending DOA.

Back to the *US media.  They are mostly listening to the government of Iraq for their news and we know the kind of news that the government (Maliki) is dispensing.  It is full of inaccuracies and as usual it is behind the curve and slanted to create an environment of complete fear.

This is for purposes of personal gain.  Today KRLD a local radio news show in Dallas, announced Obama had agreed to send supplies and equipment only to Iraq, but no troops.  We in dinarland know 8000 troops have been deployed from Turkey, and that this display of inaccuracy is from our own local news stations right here in Dallas Texas.   So remain calm please. 

This will resolve itself shortly and become clear.  Maliki will be gone shortly.  His term has only 48 hours left.  The coalition announced that they will announce the NA nominee late today. 

Chalabi will most likely be the nominee.  Chalabi just made a trip to the holy city of Najaf to visit al-Sistani and was greeted with open arms.  Last week Maliki and his people tried to visit with his holiness and were turned away.

Again just hang in everyone, this will end right I assure you.  Don’t believe everything you here in the US media.  They are a half of bubble out of plumb.  tlar 

I don't know where he got the 8000 Us Army rangers from..... NOT :rake: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Judging by the gruesome propaganda video being released by ISIS, it is no wonder the Iraqi soldiers and police stripped off uniforms and ran... As The Daily Mail reports, blood-thirsty jihadists are carrying out summary executions on civilians, Iraqi soldiers and police officers - including 17 in one street alone - on their warpath to Baghdad, the UN said today. As a shocking picture of the ISIS insurgency continues to develop, the Islamist group are posting barbaric videos online with the intent of showing the world they will stop at nothing to achieve their end game. The aim is to terrorise Sunnis in Iraq's army and police forces and deepen their already low morale. It appears to be working as that fear is one factor behind the stunning collapse of Iraqi security forces.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-13/gruesome-footage-isis-atrocities-reveals-al-qaeda-jihadists-will-stop-nothing

Here's More From The Bourbon Fueled Guru ...

BlueyesinLevis:    All along.. many of us have said.. the Iraqi Regulars will not follow Maliki into the breach.. they will not war on their fellow Iraqis for Maliki's greed.

This crisis will pass... the Kurds have secured the North.... and occupied the disputed areas.. article 140 is as good as DONE.   Once Maliki goes down... things will change abruptly.

Tlar:   Thanks Blue.  You are a guiding light in a sometimes very dark tunnel.  Let me also add that Iraq is strategically important to the world. 

It has to be a part of the world because they will be suppliers of energy to the world for the next generation.  The world is coming of age. 
~~~

Tlar Continues:  People from Bangladesh to india to China to Africa all want to watch large screen TV's, drive cars, have lighting at night, use cell phones and be in the world.  No one wants to be locked out because of a lack of energy.  The world is decades away from weening itself off off fossil fuels. 

Iraq has one fifth of those fossil fuels under its country.  So the civilized world has to defend this country no matter the cost.  Yes the situation is serious and yes blame can be cast on Maliki, but right now the focus is making sure that the insurgents are stopped dead in their tracks and pushed back to the boarders.

The reason I am so positive this will come out right is because it must.  No expense will be spared in making sure that it is.  Our government and governments around the world have a lot at stake and it is not just money.  It is the future generations we are fighting for along with our own.

The naysayers in our press and even some here in dinarland seem to think all is lost.  So let me take their position for a moment and through projecting their vision of this we see that their outcome is silly and totally unacceptable.

DAASH WINS IN IRAQ AS BAGDAD FALLS TO THE INSURGENTS. 

The  US is soundly defeated in their attempt to defend Iraq as well as the Peshmerga army leaves Iraq with their tail between their legs.  Al-Qaeda is firmly in control of the country having taken all the provinces and major cities one by one . 

ISIS have at least temporarily stopped the shipments of  oil and have looted all the banks taking of all of Iraq's wealth and have become an organization that has now set its sites on the oil rich territories of Kurdistan. 

The long term  plan consists of taking the region down country by country with the prize being the a strangle hold on the world replacing the disorganized OPEC organization.  The west, Europe and the Orient sit by helpless to do anything about it. 

This is an utterly stupid scenario and that is why I am so sure that this problem is being dealt with as we speak.  The US and the world have a lot at stake here and its not just money. 

We shortly will see countries that are on tentative terms come together to support this effort to put these guys down.  The ISIS is not a huge army. 

There  are a bunch of radicalized Muslim misfits with a true hatred of the world thinking they know best how to run other peoples lives.   Wherever they end up in control it is temporary they tend to be unforgiving of anybody who disagrees with their ideology. 

The kill anybody who does not agree or support them.  Even devote Muslims are not safe from these murderers  They have no respect for human life including their own, or for any property no matter even if it is a sacred shrine of their own religion. 

They use god as their excuse while prostituting their own religion.  They are misguided misfits for the most part.  We see them everywhere in the world.  When a student here in the US walks into his school and starts to shoot his fellow students, he is of the same mindset of the ISIS. 

He has justified his actions in his own mind as being the "right thing to do".  The twist is throwing god in to justify their actions and giving them a false cause to rally around.. 

These are the dregs of society who are mostly uneducated ad backward.  Most are social misfits and this gives purpose and a cause and gives them a sense of unity and importance that they rally around while committing the most hanous of acts ever committed in the name of god. 

They have always been here and they will always be here. Theft, rape, murder cruelty of all kinds, destruction of property, all is always in their minds by their false association with religion.

Their leadership and backers consists mostly of perverted ideologists who think they are changing the world for the better but they themselves have never built anything .  They are the great destroyers. 

They are the ones who collect and organize the misfits and then send them out to do gods work by destroying anything and everything and killing as many as they can all in the name of god.  

Yes they will be stopped.  Of that I am sure.  The Sunni population is mostly hard working people just trying to scrape out a living for themselves. 

They don't like what's going on anymore than you and I but when you 18 and 19 year olds running around with an AK47 in your neighborhood yelling orders at people while you are unarmed, you don't say much.

The good news.  Maliki lost the election big time.  He can't repair that.  There are no do overs in this matter.  He will be removed whether he finds a way to slow this process or not. 

I personally think he won't be able to slow the process.  A government change is what Iraq needs NOW.  Not months from now.  We have already seen this in the news.  I stand by what I said before. 

Maliki will be out of office before this weekend is up.  WhY? 
Because he is a big part of the problem, not the solution.  Everybody sees this and legally without a proclamation from parliament for Martial Law, he does not have a legal leg to stand on to stay in office. 

His court will not respond to his request before his term is up.  In this case their silence will be golden.  tlar 
  B)       B)       B)
  • Upvote 1

A bottle of scotch and crystal ball.

Before I Start To Whip Ur A$$ Magdalen For Trying To Call Me Out - Let The Record State That Ur A Guy ! ;)

Don't Worry It Seems To Be A Reoccurring Theme Here On DV With The Female Clad Guys ! :blink:

Katie45 Is Kaperoni Who Posts On The Same Site With Tlar

Both Of Them Were Banned From DV Several Years Ago

Katie45 Outed Tlar As A Drunk Here On DV (See Above)

A Week Ago Tlar Stated There Would Be An RV At The End Of June

And Now, With This Latest Outbreak Of Violence He Hasn't Backed Down From That Prediction. :o

Instead He Has Doubled Down On It With Drunkin' Ramblings About The Media !

:D:D:D

FYI, Here Is The Quote Katie45(Kaperoni) Was Responding To On The Tlar Thread From April ...

i did not follow exactly where Tlar gets the info. that 5 trillion being printed covers all that is circulating in Iraq

the circulation # in Iraq is critical

like to know how he arrived at it

A bottle of scotch and crystal ball.

:lol:

• Upvote 4

Here's More Drunken Ramblings From Tlar And His Source 'Johnnie Walker' ...

Tlar Comment - This report from me will counter everything you will see and have seen on you evening news.  The ISIS is being soundly beaten.  The mop up of this group will be ongoing for most likely a very long time.

They are a terrorist group and unless every one of them is killed the group will just re-appear again blowing up cars.  It is the way of the middle eastern life.

Their ability to put together a large army in the future will be hampered as they will be chased forever much like al-Qeada, but they will end up in the status of much smaller ranks.
~~~

The Peshmerga has stopped their movement south to Bagdad.  Many of the cities they had walked into unopposed have been retaken by Iraqi forces. 

Remember, it was the Iraqi army who abandoned those positions, most acting under orders from their command.   That allowed this to happen.  200 thousand men of the regular Iraqi were told to evacuate and leave their posts. 

They were told to wear civilian cloths and walk away taking with them nothing, no guns, now supplies and no vehicles leaving those articles behind for the ISIS to pick up.  3 of the top generals responsible in these areas that were abandoned have already asked for asylum in the US. 

We will get the bottom of this situation and how it happened, and I assure you of that.  I can also assure you that Maliki's dirty hands will be found all over this crisis.

As I have said in previous emails, is just my speculation at this time, but I believe it happened based on direct orders from Maliki in an attempt to create a crisis of a big enough magnitude as to force parliament to call for a state of emergency, stopping the election process dead in its tracks and giving him complete control of the country. 

Parliament was wise to this guy from the beginning.  They would not give it to him. Instead they demanded the government to resign.  Next he attempted to approach the court to get these same special powers.  They tuned him down (not yet reported in the news).

Chalabi today called Maliki's government inept and corrupt, and yesterday Chalabi called for Maliki's resignation in a news article.  The NA itself has called upon the SOL to un-nominate Maliki so they can form the new government now. 

Although not officially announced, I am sure it will be Chalabi as I have been saying for over a year.

Reports that Maliki has been injured or killed are circulating but nothing is confirmed.  The word is out that the federal court has verified the election results but that to has not come out in an article yet. 

So in the next few days the many reporters in this country, guys like Heraldo Rivera who just today said Iraq has been lost, will be seen back peddling somewhat.

Hang in everyone.  This will get very interesting by Monday of next week.  I believe the new parliament will be seated by then and quickly begin the work of putting the government together. 
Tomorrow we should start to see positive reporting on the ground in Iraq that is more accurate of what's really taking place. 

We are in the last chapter of this book.  So relax and savior this moment in our investment. 

Iraq is in the process of birthing a new democracy right before our eyes.  tlar 
    B)    B)    B)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Before I Start To Whip Ur A$$ Magdalen For Trying To Call Me Out - Let The Record State That Ur A Guy ! ;)

Don't Worry It Seems To Be A Reoccurring Theme Here On DV With The Female Clad Guys ! :blink:

Katie45 Is Kaperoni Who Posts On The Same Site With Tlar

Both Of Them Were Banned From DV Several Years Ago

Katie45 Outed Tlar As A Drunk Here On DV (See Above)

A Week Ago Tlar Stated There Would Be An RV At The End Of June

And Now, With This Latest Outbreak Of Violence He Hasn't Backed Down From That Prediction. :o

Instead He Has Doubled Down On It With Drunkin' Ramblings About The Media !

:D :D :D

FYI, Here Is The Quote Katie45(Kaperoni) Was Responding To On The Tlar Thread From April ...

:lol:

BRAVO THUGGIE!!!

Tlar's parrot has been flying into the news section and leaving his/her "droppings" all over the place.

MESSY...Messy... messy...

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 3

I'm wondering if it isn't time to get while the getting is good, and get something for a currency that apparently Obama is going to allow ISIS to turn into a worthless piece of toilet paper when they take Baghdad. When Iraq falls to ISIS there will be no future for Iraq except murder, deeper poverty, and more murder.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't like most people. I like the Thug. 

Amen Brother!!

If I was Tlar's wife and we were in Cozumel or having dinner with family, and he was jolly jerking off people  texting this spew,  ... I would gently take the phone from him, and looking at him with doe eyes, while  slowly rising, I'd firmly grasp the phone and then use it  to beat the hellllll out of his head warp drive  jack rabbit style, sit back down take a few bites and glancing up at him ask "did you say something dear?"  ..

• Upvote 2

Hello fellow DV's. I don't put too much stock in our news here in the US or people opinion for that matter. I don't post hardly ever but have been here for years. I do respect Thugs take on a lot of stuff I have read here and I don't know this altar guy, but June15 2014 meet the press supports Some of Tlar's claims. I just got my first iPhone and am still learning how to use it so no link. Just look it up. The rest of his opinion about Maliki making a last ditch effort to seize total control isn't out of the realm of possibility IMO. I made a decision long ago that either this thing was gonna happen or I would have pretty colored wallpaper in the man cave or replace my Monopoly money with dinar. I don't think selling off cause of some turmoil is a good idea. Thx for reading

• Upvote 3