Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama says unless Iraq fixes its political problems, short-term military help from U.S. won't make much difference.

Well if that's what he's up to, he has certainly pulled out all stops on this one...... The man in this picture was executed right after this photo was taken...

They are about 50 miles north of Baghdad ....... It's interesting that folks suggest  he has enough power to actually pull this off as a political ruse, yet not enough power to gather enough votes to win the election..... I can't imagine how that would work... but would love to hear the theories... :)

iraq-execution_2939456b.jpg

Uhmmmm there was a long thread wherein the weapons were discussed darlin... They went to Syria...... The US way of trying to keep their hands clean while doing everything possible to effect the outcome.... Syria remains among those without a central bank btw....

I don't understand the America getting paid.... but if there is money to be made, I'm sure our corporate interests are very well represented...

And good to see ya LGD :D .

Before I give My :twocents: to Sandfly :shrug:  I have to earn them, but firstly I need to know what currency ISIS plundered from all the Banks they have been raiding on their march to Baddadi - $$ or Dinaars (NPR) stated something like 130 (or) 160 Million Dollars. I assume/hope that that is what they have been plundering because that is what you need when you want to buy Arms.

I am pretty sure that the reason why they have met little resistance north of Baddadi is because they are ruthless & are going through kindred country (Sunni/Sunni) and Maliki has been abusing them. They haven't bothered the Kurds and the Kurds have let them do their thing. I don't see them taking all of Iraq - just Baddadi - Maliki and the Dinars there, then they will RV to help all Iraqis because they are proud and would have won back there land.

Maliki's only solution to this is to RV before they get to Baddadi on father's day and all ISIS's $$ would be worthless to them and Maliki's bank (ICB)'s Dinars could be whisked away to Shi'ite country and the Marshlands.

Which ever way I am ready & waiting  :eyebrows::twothumbs: for more craziness.

ISIS is taking advantage of a divided governmental leadership in Iraq.  They have been observing the political divide and knew that the time was/is right for them to act.  Thus the military advance.  

Maliki sees this as an opportunity to declare a state of emergency in order for him to take control and remain in power.

The parliament of Iraq does not want to declare a state of emergency because they perceive the "opportunity" for Maliki to remain in charge of the country and that is unacceptable for them.

The US understands that this is a way to put political pressure on Iraq to "unite" and follow the US directed plan of "self-governing."

The Kurds recognize that this is political currency, and if they can come in an assist Iraq their political clout will be enhanced; plus, they are concerned that they will be the next area to be invaded.  

Russia is using the opportunity for propaganda against the weakening leadership in the USA.  

Meanwhile, the ISIS group continues the terror advancement toward Baghdad and plans to arrive before Ramadan, and everyone sits back and analyzes their political clout/currency in this situation.  

Unbelievable!!!  

We worry what will happen to our dinar revaluation while the people of Iraq are being slaughtered. Mark it well, if this group takes control heads will literally roll.  No one will be spared; innocent or corrupt CITIZEN; opposition to ISIS will be swiftly removed.  

No matter the agenda of all those involved, action must be taken if the country is to survive!  But that is exactly what the leadership of ISIS knew would not happen.  

1.  The Iraqi leadership is weak and divided and takes months or years for a decision on the smallest article.  Attack now.

2.  The USA leadership is more concerned with image, talk show and golf scheduling, and being liked than some skirmish in the ME.  (I may be a little harsh, but "What does it matter, anyway!").  Attack now.

And all along the way, the people suffer while everyone sits on our duffs and lets it happen.  

The greatest threat to the security of any nation is the inability to respond to the initial challenge of aggression. 

Shut off the way of retreat.  Send in the drones!  Mobilize the troops!  Advance with resolve to eliminate the threat!  DO IT NOW! 

• Upvote 3