Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would Like Adam Montana To Comment

George2351

He already did:

2. 2nd largest city in Iraq Mosul has been taken over by Al Quaida, Maliki calls for State of Emergency. This could be good, because it would give him executive authority to make some MAJOR moves. His goal should be to quash opposition, angle towards a resolution of HCL with the Kurds in order to prevent them from acting individually and cutting Baghdad off from future oil profits, and he should be taking swift action to regain control of Mosul. We will see how this pans out in the next week or so. http://iqd.me/l/w11g

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And therein lies your problem. You put too much trust in the media because if you had looked to other sources you'd find out that ISSA has been successfully pushed back by Peshmarga, Iraqi and Iranian forces. I remember when the members of DV used to be smarter than this and dig for the whys, where's, what's and how's. Now we rely on one side of the story and call it a day. Lets get it together and get back to getting all the pieces of the puzzle and not call one piece the whole picture.

• Upvote 12

Steady at the Helm, keep a true bearing and hold your fire...There just might be some of those puzzle pieces found to have the edges altered. There are too many factors playing into this entire ordeal to gain a perspective as to the pending objective. There are some major question of simply who, what and why that need clarification before I would even consider an opinion. With that being said, there's a lot that's not being said....and that in its self is a major ''why''...There's just something about this offensive that aint right and I for one am just going to hide and watch to see what unveils.... 

• Upvote 1

With all due respect to previous comments, this "QUOTE" from Fox news as of this morning, 6/13/14 (Friday the 13th), certainly spells chaos, confusion and upheaval at levels that certainly can't be to an investors benefit. Not to paint a 'black picture', BUT, in my opinion - and my opinion only - the current state of affairs certainly doesn't bode well for us as investors.

"Suddenly, Iraq is exploding again on our television screens.

Sunni militants have seized Mosul and Tikrit, two of the country’s most important cities, and are beginning to drive toward Baghdad. The Kurds have taken over Kirkuk. The prime minister has declared a state of emergency and is begging for U.S. help, including airstrikes. The president of the United States is addressing the situation.

Almost feels like 2007 all over again."

Best of LUCK to us all....

• Upvote 3

This is just a rumor, but I just heard that Okie is leading the Iraqi government militia air force in an attack of the Al Qaeda insurgents. All the militia have been lost and are still flying somewhere over Iraq awaiting for clearance for landing. 

• Upvote 3

Biden has already told them he is ready to help. I guess he's going to turn some more prisoners loose and tell them to go help the Iraqi Army. I'm sure they are nice people now and won't go back and join the insurgents.

• Upvote 3

This is all rather suspicious......a few thousand insurgents taking over a country?  And nobody can stop them?  Overblown by the media...IMO!   :shrug:

It's not really about numbers as much as it is about resolve.  The Iraqi soldiers who are deserting are mostly Sunnis who have little allegience to Maliki who is a Shia.  This tells me that the civil war that people were predicting is finally here. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

This is all rather suspicious......a few thousand insurgents taking over a country?  And nobody can stop them?  Overblown by the media...IMO!   :shrug:

It's silly

To think the military is sitting at the gates of Baghdad waiting for the enemy to arrive

Why aren't the attacking the enemy

They just let this group of people rob kill and pillage as if this is what their god wants

And until they run out of ammunition they have open season on Iraq

The soldiers stand at post guarding ammunition

Why not load up that ammunition and use it

After all that's what it's for

I guess they were trained to use ammunition for target practice out on the range

So they guard it

It makes no sense to me that they don't just start digging the big hole that will be their final resting place and get out the flat bed trucks to haul them with

And fill up th hole

I think this is a type of population control

I'm surprised they haven't started a war with china yet

That would cut back on the population

They could have their jihad agains the infidels in china

They are concidered infidels by these lunatics I would assume

They like to attack super powers assuring their demise

So they dress up like its Halloween and go out and shoot up the town and get a Hero welcome from the Sunnis

Like its a parade

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not necessarily... hang on!  We're being told and shown what "they" want us to see and hear.  The world has too much blood and treasure invested in Iraq to let a bunch of sandscum undo everything.  This ride is bumpy... tighten your seatbelt and a prayer for the good people of Iraq who are caught in the middle, wouldn't hurt.  I for one, can't wait to see what happens next! 

I'll leave you a +1 even though my demands for more pluses have NOT been met... yet!  ;)

• Upvote 7

Sr71-Blackbird, Be cautious of what the MSM (including FOX) are airing, take the valuable information and evaluate it and compare it to a logic scenario of what's on the surface. I respect your option and the caution it brings but what's actually taking place does not add up. There's a Fox in the Hen House somewhere in all this and all I was referring to is the 'Topic' of the post, "Where's Adam".... Referring to this situations as a game of football game...At this stage of the game, unless you have confirmed information, everyone needs to back up and punt. I was just suggesting that I think Adam is doing exactly what he should be doing observing the situation and watching to make an intelligent comment when one becomes available.

The Kurdish Peshingmar have shown what an impressive counter capability is available in the region. This's both on ground and strategically and should be taken into consideration when this little ordeal is rapped up. There's going to be a lot come out of just what transpired and who did what and how who did what. The one thing in all of this is where it's happening, the ME and those that've been there...enough said.  

I personally think Adam's doing the proper leadership thing as I stated in my original post..''Steady at the Helm, Hold a true course and Hold your fire''...over n out, b/q

• Upvote 5