Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There's a lot happening in Iraq these days. And there's a "personality" attached to all of it. I don't for one second believe that Maliki has anything to do with the rise or fall in the value of the dinar, anymore than I would believe that Obama calls the shots at the treasury. These guys are puppets, nothing more. "Money people" call the shots. If there is to be a revaluing of the dinar, then it's happening when the money people say it's happening. And in my opinion, anyone who gets in the way of that, will be history. I work in the money business; and I've been around this dinar world for a long time. And I wouldn't have a clue whether the dinar is going to change in value or not, but in my opinion, if it's in the cards to rise in value, then it's going to rise in value. And any person or group that gets in the way or slows down the process, will be dealt with. Just an opinion; I follow the money.

• Upvote 4

I agree.  Now's the time to really follow the money.  If you're backing out now and selling dinar because of politics and civil unrest, then you're reacting.  And believing false narratives of gurus who interpret these events as "triggers."

If you're backing out now, it wasn't worth the wait anyhow.