Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lies and more lies

outback7

We have seen a post about someones brother going to a BOA to get an exchange of 25000 dinar and according to him was told the rate of the dinar.etc. RUBBISH AND LIES. I had my secretary call all BOA in the dallas area and was told there was no exchange rate on their screens, they don't deal in dinar, period. Please people don't be so gullible to this junk and lies that people post......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

We have seen a post about someones brother going to a BOA to get an exchange of 25000 dinar and according to him was told the rate of the dinar.etc. RUBBISH AND LIES. I had my secretary call all BOA in the dallas area and was told there was no exchange rate on their screens, they don't deal in dinar, period. Please people don't be so gullible to this junk and lies that people post......

Although I didn't believe it to begin with, I appreciate your checking into this outback7 and debunking it.

• Upvote 1

Its a bunch of lies to get people to buy more Dinar....just like that guy last week who posted Chase bank had a rate of $2.88 in their system..whatever happen to that guy i think his name was "amymortal "something like that....nothing of course another set of lies...we just need to be able to weed out the 'pumpers' from the site... just my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is why those posts are called RUMORS... and are posted in the what? The RUMOR FORUM.....

Kinda like the internet version or Ripley's Believe It Or Not

1. rumor (noun)

2. rumor (transitive verb)

Main Entry: 1 ru·mor

Pronunciation: \ˈrü-mər\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English rumour, from Anglo-French, from Latin rumor clamor, gossip; akin to Old English rēon to lament, Sanskrit rauti he roars

Date: 14th century

1 : talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source

2 : a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

3: archaic : talk or report of a notable person or event

4 : a soft low indistinct sound : murmur

Main Entry: 2 rumor

Function: transitive verb

Inflected Form(s): ru·mored; ru·mor·ing

Date: 1594

: to tell or spread by rumor

(You do realize that a fart could be a rumor under the provisions of #4 above) :tiphat:

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Nice K98...

Everyone just take a deep breath!!

It was a fun topic, anyone who took it seriously may need some away time from the site.

I mean come on guys like I said if a rate was posted on a bank computer that everyone down to the teller level could see then they could just all go and spend every dime they have on dinar and then change it in for USD. It is not reasonable.

There are alot of people here who really need to take a chill pill.

If you want to get angry with someone. Get angry at the ones who claim to have official GOI documents stating a date and rate. They are the enemy.

Smile, laugh, enjoy the rumor section for what it is. A place for people to post Rumors they have heard about the Dinar.

This is why those posts are called RUMORS... and are posted in the what? The RUMOR FORUM.....

1. rumor (noun)

Etymology: Middle English rumour, from Anglo-French, from Latin rumor clamor, gossip; akin to Old English rēon to lament, Sanskrit rauti he roars

(You do realize that a fart could be a rumor under the provisions of #4 above) :tiphat:

HAHAHAHAHA Woody! I love it, but somehow I do feel smarter all of a sudden!

• Upvote 1

But at what point do you realize it is a lie...that becomes the issue here...a lie should be defined as something said that generates false hope and illusions of grandeur only to result in a crushed spirit when the falsehood is revealed...and what would be a just punishment for such an act of inhumanity....I vote for a 10,000 dinar fine per violation...

But at what point do you realize it is a lie...that becomes the issue here...a lie should be defined as something said that generates false hope and illusions of grandeur only to result in a crushed spirit when the falsehood is revealed...and what would be a just punishment for such an act of inhumanity....I vote for a 10,000 dinar fine per violation...

Way to go! I called my real brother who works at Bank of America and said he read it also and laugh. BOA does not deal with Iraq at all! So take down that guys name and remember that he is full of crap! NO ONE KNOWS when it will RV! Thanks for the post.

1. rumor (noun)

IMO #4 could apply to most of the hot air posts by the "self-appointed" gurus on this site.

• Upvote 1

Sure are a lot of dinar habitual liars these days.

They are looking for suckers so they can get rich off of them its nothing more than the old pump pump pump it baby. The sad thing about it is there are actually people out there that are falling for it............. ;)

1. rumor (noun)

However when someone knowlingly lies and makes up sh*& I don't consider that just a rumor. I understand that a rumor may have no validity, but when you are the one who starts it and you made it up that's just a f$%$^ng lie! Maybe we should have a blatent bs lie section, but then there wouldn't be anything to post in any of the other sections

I think these guys just get a kick out of our reaction. I say just ignore them! If what they say is true, then we will know at least by the next day. They are like spoiled children. Anything to get attention. But when ignored, they just go away. After all, what is the fun in making up this stuff if it doesn't ruffle everyone's feathers.

I don't know if all BofA Banks are the same or not but I called my local one and they said just bring my dinar in and they will either deposit the value or give me the money. So I guess some do deal in dinar. I am in Central Texas near Fort Hood maybe that makes the difference. I don't know about the rate thing but I do know it is not all lies.

1. rumor (noun)

Great Post!!! :D:D:D:P

1. rumor (noun)

Lmao...my co-workers wonder why I am laughing and crying all at once

1. rumor (noun)

1. rumor (noun)

HAHAHAHA! Good one! :P