Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not looking good..... -.-

Iraq will not fall.  The US and UN are already involved.  They have sent troops and these troops have been in Kuwait.  Once Maliki is gone the violence will diminish greatly.  This is Maliki's doing to try and get Marshall law so that he can stay in power and not be arrested.  It will not work hence the UN and US are involved.  Parliament has already said they will not invoke Marshall law.  That man has to go away!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

If you are looking out for the better interest of your family, give them CASH, NOT worthless currency. I give you "boots on the ground " info. My brother stayed over in Iraq as a land surveyor. Maybe all the dreamers on this website want to be led by false hopes and should buy a book?? Just passing along what I have heard from my brother. Take it for what it is worth. Keep buying and making money for the sellers.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Iraq will not fall.  The US and UN are already involved.  They have sent troops and these troops have been in Kuwait.  Once Maliki is gone the violence will diminish greatly.  This is Maliki's doing to try and get Marshall law so that he can stay in power and not be arrested.  It will not work hence the UN and US are involved.  Parliament has already said they will not invoke Marshall law.  That man has to go away!

Here, we are under MARTIAL law, but Iraq has Marshall law?? Wow! Lucky them. Law named after George Marshall...Who would've thunk!

• Upvote 2

Mosul, the second largest city, has fallen to ISIS, complete with weapons and vehicles that USA gave Iraq, and loads of money and gold.

Maliki declared a state of emergency but Iraq HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

As you can guess, monetary reform is NOT on top of the list and will not happen anytime soon!!

Rates are not "live" ANYWHERE.

A rate is not LIVE unless it's PUBLIC.

Don't believe the hype from anyone.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hakim al-Sadr alliance collect 210 MPs in favor of the change- Maliki

Orbit -

Follow-up confirmed member of a coalition of citizens and the winning candidate within the circle of Baghdad for the parliamentary elections Ahmed Chalabi 'alliance Hakim - the chest was able to collect 210 MPs in favor of the change-Maliki'.

Chalabi said 'movements undeclared conducted by the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council with the blessing of Moqtada al-Sadr, leader of the Sadrist movement which resulted in the collection of 210 deputies with the idea of ​​changing the Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki. "

He said the leader of the National Congress Party that 'the agreement stipulates that the alternative Maliki figure acceptable nationally and be from within the National Alliance'.

Meanwhile, sources in the high-National Alliance for the directed one of the main negotiator for a coalition of state law to Iran to persuade Iran to intervene to soften the position of the Sadrists and the Supreme Council of al-Maliki, at a time when Iran has confirmed that the cohesion of the National Alliance of the most important al-Maliki.

The senior political source said that "Tarek Najm most important negotiator with al-Maliki, and is the admissibility of a large in Iran, but he is not welcome in the National Alliance, particularly by the Supreme Council and the Sadrists and the Reform Movement and the National Congress who were cautious about his candidacy privately."

The source said that "the objectors believe that the star is not much different from al-Maliki in his policy exclusionary and marginalizing opponents, especially since the National Alliance announced that he will begin a new phase of dialogue calls for the formation of fronts Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish powerful to form a government believes the partnership is not marginalized."

"The internal and external dialogues will focus on the issue of replacing Maliki's nomination after announcing that his coalition explicitly not abandoning the National Alliance in any way." In the meantime, a source in the National Alliance for conducting secret negotiations between the leaders of the Dawa Party, on the one hand and the Supreme Council and the Sadrists, on the other hand regarding the nomination of the Prime Minister for the National Alliance.

The source said that "the negotiations have focused on the mechanism of filtration that will lead her initial agreement on the draft rules of procedure of the National Alliance, and included the nomination of senior positions, including the prime minister."

The source added that "the agreement was on the nomination of several characters to be agreed upon within the National Alliance, and are asking for the public vote in front of the body that make up the deputies of the National Alliance and its leaders, and then it is consensus on the winning candidate within the political body that represents the leaders of the coalition." The source added that the "coalition of the rule of law is the only one who asked the candidate for prime minister, despite the existence of significant differences within the coalition candidate Nouri al-Maliki," adding that "the candidate must have the admissibility of the rest of the political blocs that will negotiate with the National Alliance to form a government." .

He explained that "Maliki's nomination is an obstacle to the other major political blocs, which calls for search for replacements for the real owners."

http://translate.google.com/translat...DdqrTyctT0rs3g

• Upvote 1

FINIALLY!! I totally agree with you ReinMan. Listen, I have been in this rollercoaster ride for 5 years. My brother was deployed in 2003, returned to the US in 2005. Re-deployed in 2006 and been there ever since. People like TNT, Okie, Frank, and yes Adam, Bravo or ovarB whatever he likes to call himself, spew false hopes on a "RV" or an "RD" hoping folks continue to read, buy books, sign up for RV cash in groups, or believe. Ask yourself, do you really think Iraq is going to give someone $100 MILLION dollars who bought $10 thousand dollars worth of their currency?? DO NOT compare Iraq to Kuwait. It is NOT the same. Good golly Miss Molly, I sure believed the hype early on and invested WAY more than I should have, but after all of this time you have to think realistically. I know people that have 1 BILLION Dinar (as a group). I would hope that good American people who have invested good American money in a "dream" would soon wake up and realize all of the "smoke and mirrors" is nothing but fact. Don't you think Iraq has the internet also? 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

dontlop, if you truly believe this will make you a millionaire, I am asking (on this website) what I paid for them from Ali at Dinartrade. Heck, if you truly think you are going to make millions, I'll deliver them AND offer a certificate of authenticity above Ali's certificate of authenticity.

Edited by iceburgpens
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

dontlop, if you truly believe this will make you a millionaire, I am asking (on this website) what I paid for them from Ali at Dinartrade. Heck, if you truly think you are going to make millions, I'll deliver them AND offer a certificate of authenticity above Ali's certificate of authenticity.

Can you come down on the price ?

I'll give you 100 dollars per million

10 thousand dinar per dollar

Just kidding

I did notice you were selling in april

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's exactly what I would expect. I can sell them on eBay to a boat load of dreamers for WAY more. Me, I don't give a rat's butt on selling 5 million worth of useless toilet paper, but, I am trying to open the eyes of the naïve people who listen to the junk that the pumpers are spewing. After this many years, it gets disgusting. Just like the millions of worthless, job able people in this country who would rather live on Welfare, food stamps or unemployment instead of getting a job and contributing to the planet.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

That's exactly what I would expect. I can sell them on eBay to a boat load of dreamers for WAY more. Me, I don't give a rat's butt on selling 5 million worth of useless toilet paper, but, I am trying to open the eyes of the naïve people who listen to the junk that the pumpers are spewing. After this many years, it gets disgusting. Just like the millions of worthless, job able people in this country who would rather live on Welfare, food stamps or unemployment instead of getting a job and contributing to the planet.

you are preaching to the wrong crowd you should probably address these issues to our president, you know the one outsourcing jobs overseas for cheap labor, driving up gas prices, inflating our worthless U.S dollar and food prices. Look around America is NOT America any longer.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Lots of the dinar being sold is recycled

People like you selling out and telling people not to buy dinar saying its a scam

Then telling others to sell out

How's this going to work ?

If your going to sell you will need a buyer

My money was spent 10 years ago

It doesn't affect me nor will I miss my mortgage if I lose it

It was gone ten years ago

If ya know its a scam

Then you sell it

Aren't you scamming too

Sooner or later people will have to take responsibility for their actions

I bought dinar

That's on me now

Hopfully we will be taken care of

If not

Well I can't say its someone else's fault

I've lost money in the stock market, who's fault was that

But if I wouldn't of sold that stock in its free fall I'd be way ahead today

It looked bad so I sold

Then it bounced back a couple years later

I should of sat on my losses I'd be way ahead

But it's too late now

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Iraq will not fall....but it might change form a little since Iran wants to be involved.  The Shia will gain control of the South and Southwest and the Sunni will control the North up to the Kurdish territory.  But....all the parties involved love money so the RV will happen............who knows when!   The good news is this.......the 250 and the 500 have been reconfigured to have lots of special sauce so they cannot be counterfitted.  This means one thing to me..............RV....why..............because when the value is announced the 500 will be the highest denom.  It most likely will be worth $1500 or more...sort of like our $1000 bill....

BTW...there is no link....this is just a possibility!

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2

If you are looking out for the better interest of your family, give them CASH, NOT worthless currency. I give you "boots on the ground " info. My brother stayed over in Iraq as a land surveyor. Maybe all the dreamers on this website want to be led by false hopes and should buy a book?? Just passing along what I have heard from my brother. Take it for what it is worth. Keep buying and making money for the sellers.

Right!

Instead of Dinar we should invest in the artificially inflated stock market,or trillions of unbacked Federal Reserve Notes.

Can't go wrong there.Thanks for proving you have no idea 

what you're talking about

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

As more News comes out as to the real situtation that is going on in Iraq, I do think the game board has been kicked over. Okies Ship has taken A major strike to the port side and is listing badly, as the sump pumps try to keep up, as the water pours in. Welp, I think this where this old cowboy rides away too. I have two questions 1.Does anybodyknow where can you go to sell the dinar we hold, minus the spread of course I would like to SELL most of my dinar today.2 Is there still going to be a meet and greet party? I know it will be difficult or maybe imposible for some of our DV family to come without the RV. There are alot of people on here I wanted to meet face to face. Im not sellin all but I will keep 2 or 3 million just in case something good could happen. This just breaks my heart the news coming out of Iraq, Not the fact of my investment going south. As Veteran, all the men and women that were killed and mamed in trying to liberate Iraq, the thought of this just makes me sick at my stomach,it has depressed me. Im sorry for my rant here. It just real hard for me to take three Vietnams in one life time. Seeing those Humvee's on fire yesterday on the news, I had a flash back it was like seeing those hueys pushed over the sides of the aircraft carriers, after the Vietnam War. The other side of this, was there were so many hurting people I was going to help, seeing that dream vanished is the part that hurts the most. After all this being said, there is even greater good news. I know where to look when things look so bleak. So as I finish this rant, Im going to my prayer closet. I will be calling on the Good Lord Jesus to put a hedge around any Americans left in Iraq to protect them and to give their families peace in the fact they will return home safely. These muslims think they are going to win this war, NEWS FLASH  they anit. I know there are some who dont believe like I do and thats ok. Nobody forces their or my faith on anyone. I just know who wins because I have read the back of the Book. With that Peace & Love to all. Im going on Vacation!!! :twocents:  :salute:

• Upvote 4

It's very telling that Iraq's continuing disintegration is what it is needed for the Dinarian's blinders to be removed when in fact an RV (as in the 100,000% investment return RV) was never going to happen anyway.  If Iraq was ever stable economically, politically and militarily maybe a 10% increase in the value of the Dinar might be doable over a 5 to 10 year range.

People inside DV and DR concooned themselves for years with feel good, made up 'intel' which had nothing to do with the outside world and reality.  And intel?  As if it was a secret that just happened to get out because of the difficult, courageous work of the gurus and we were just fortunate to have found out about it.   I mean this whole drama has been so silly.  To think that some people still now follow these scamsters with God like reverence.  No wonder this country is doomed when you have such ignorance amongst the populace.  

Right!

Instead of Dinar we should invest in the artificially inflated stock market,or trillions of unbacked Federal Reserve Notes.

Can't go wrong there.Thanks for proving you have no idea 

what you're talking about

Uuuh?  Quick currency lesson.  Greenbacks, during the Civil War, are the only currency ever issued which were not backed back gold or silver.  Fed notes are backed by debt which is far better than gold, which there isn't enough of and would be hoarded which would cause world-wide economic collapse.  Debt backed currency is elastic which can comport to the current monetary needs of the Nation.  The only problem is where does the interest come from to pay it back?  Fortunately debt backed securites are near 0%.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5