Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - June 11, 2014

Adam Montana

Adam we know your a busy guy...just don't forget to take time to smell the roses now and again...and watch some football...like a certain team from da frozen tundra of the cheesehead state!!!

And once again...thanks for keepin' it real and for all the work you and the Mod's do. I'll admit this most recent news had me wondering if this could be a major-major set back....but after reading your comments I am going to stay cautiously optimistic!!! :)

​Thanks Adam for the short and sweet post. Nothing going on there but the gathering of more Al-qaeda troops to just walk in and take over the areas so many of our troops gave their lives to protect the Iraqi people.  Thank you Obama for releasing the same people who will be back to their killing ways in exchange for a possible traitor who just vanished from his post for five years.   Enough said now. 

• Upvote 2

Adam, I just listened to FOX News at 3 PM this afternoon. Lots of discussion about Iraq and the bad situation there.  Fox News is reporting many major cities have been taken over by this militant group and the people are fleeing from all major cities. Fox News says the Iraqi police and military people (the Iraqi soldiers) just  left their positions and all the equipment the US gave them to fight the the enemy in the Militants hands. It's a sad day and a bad scene in Iraq. The US spent 17 billion there to give the Iraqi's their freedom. We lost 4000 good men and women there in that fight.

Give Iraqis their freedom? Is that why we spent trillions and countless lives? Pure altruism?

As for FOX "reporting"....aren't they the ones who said we are fighting for freedom (along with GWB)?

Was it worth it? Their freedom?

And since they are free, they can do what they want - such as going with Al Qaeda...right? I mean they are free...

• Upvote 1

Hello to everyone from me. I'm not posted for a long time but still reading every news and Adam's chat every Wedn.

Like some other DV members I would like to say that I'm also disagree with Adam and his attitude against currently situation in Iraq. In land where some places or cities are not under control legally elected Govrement RV is pretty sure not possible. I think will be very hard to expect RV if bombs explodes every week and if terorism is everyday. Otherway is Maliki right or wrong guy to proceed RV and better life in Iraq is question for discussion, First thing is stabile situation in Iraq and who will be "push the button" for me is not so important. I want RV "asap" but we must to stay on ground at this time.