Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mnt Goat Wednesday Update - Parts 1 & 2 - 06/11/2014

Mnt Goat Wednesday Update - Part 1 of 2
06/11/2014

(Thank you George for sending this to Recaps.)

UU6666 A Desperate Man

Hi Everyone,

This morning I sit and overlook the valley below. It is a very peaceful as the sun settles on the chalets and warms the cool morning air. It is a nice time to be alive and live in the Alpine region of Bavaria. It is safe and peaceful. Meine Kinder sind in der Schule this day so I am here alone to think.

As I sit I cry out to the Lord to protect the average family in Iraq that now must endure this violence that is being perpetrated on them for political objectives. I say when will it all end? I see now the madness, the darkness and the evil of one man at work– Nori Al-Maliki.

I bring some sad news today and I will not sugar coat it.

I am still hopeful all will work out as the coming weeks progress. Sorry if this news letter is extra long today but. I really believe we all need to know just how dire this situation is and that it is real and desperate.
Today’s News

As you may remember I stated in my last couple news letters that this would be a pivotal week for the country of Iraq. I made this statement because the world was to see the announcement of the ratified election results today.

So what happened? We are actually almost now 2 days past June 10th in Iraqi time and still no news on the ratified election results. We know this news is critical since it will show us the majority party, the new prime minister candidate, and the winners of parliamentary seats. This is all the foundation of the new government and it will tell us what direction Iraq is going to take and how stable it will be.

Let us not also forget the mandate for the Maliki government and his goons expires at the end of this week. Iraq has a chance to finally break free from this tyranny and move forward as a nation.

The current Iraq terrorism explained-

We have seen through articles the desperate moves this current prime minister has done recently in an attempt to stay in power including the ballot box stuffing and all the other election corruption as noted in the 800+ election appeals filed since April 30th.

I have stated that our biggest fear now should be the antics that Maliki will try next in order to stay in power.

If you remember back prior to the April 30th elections Maliki tried to get parliament to vote in a his so-called “National Emergency” law. This law was written by the State Law coalition Council of Ministers. In this law it stated that the Prime Minister could declare a National Emergency without having to go through parliament and thus declare Marshal Law, suspending parliament, the Iraqi constitution any time national security was threatened. This new law would have given the Maliki government enormous, unprecedented powers and just in time to create monkey business during the election process too (an election he knew he could not win honestly and fairly).

We believe the true intent of this newly proposed law was so he could legally take control of the election process and dismantle it for his benefit. He wanted to do this in order to create chaos and disorder to delay the elections indefinitely, thus staying in power. This new law would have given him the final means to complete his strong hold of terror on Iraq (as some say was already worst than the Saddam Hussein era). He would then have complete and irrevocable power in Iraq, essentially a legal dictatorship.

Well this did not happen and the new law was never even considered in Parliament since, as it was stated by the leader of the council of representatives, (and I am not quoting) – [the power to declare national emergencies rest within parliament and only parliament as per Iraq constitution. The government must come to parliament in times of crisis and emergencies, present the needs with solutions to the crisis as appropriate. The deemed necessary support from parliament to deal with such crisis will be decided]. In other words we can see that parliament was not about to voluntarily give away their constitutionally granted powers to the central government. Especially to this man.

So why did Maliki actually think they might let him have his way since it seems logical to us this was such a ridiculous law to even propose in the first place(based on his past performance) ?

To answer this question you only have to go back to WWII and study the Nazi regime in Germany and the methods they used to gain power and stay in power.

So now I will quote directly on what Hermann Goering's said on war and violence during the Nuremburg trials and how to get the people to go along with it.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nuremberg-trials

So why do I take the time to tell you this today?

It is because once again, as we near June 14th, just days away from the end of the mandate for the prime minister, we are witnessing a desperate attempt to use this “national emergency” tactic to take control of the country. We saw it once and we are seeing it again.

So let us now see how this applies to the recent violence and terrorism attacks in Mosul, as Goering described it in the 1940’s:

Here is the attack:

If you have been paying attention to the news from Iraq you noticed the Islamic militants overran parts of Iraq's second-largest city, Mosul, on Tuesday (today), driving security forces from their posts and seizing the provincial government headquarters, security bases and other key buildings. Why on Tuesday? Why today?

Is this not the day the judiciary was supposed to announce the ratified election results thus the players in the new government of Iraq. Maliki was not going to be part of it.

Here is the fear:

It was reported in today’s news that the battle for Mosul was a serious blow to Baghdad's attempts to tame a widening insurgency by a breakaway al-Qaida group, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. Earlier this year, the group took over another Iraqi city, Fallujah, in the west of the country, and government forces have been unable to take it back after months of fighting. (Note how the news did not ridicule the prime minister for lack of security measures to combat the violence)

Here is the “I will save you”:

The timing of this event could not be more obvious as to what Maliki is attempting to do. Yesterday in a nationally televised press conference, Nori Al-Maliki asked parliament to convene an urgent session to declare a state of emergency.

What a surprise! Don’t worry Maliki will save everyone from this attack ……lol….

Oh! Maybe he should stay on as prime minister for a 3rd term? We need his protection! Just kidding……lol,..,,

FYI- Under the Iraq constitution, parliament can declare a 30-day state of emergency on a two-thirds vote by its members, granting the prime minister the necessary powers to run the country. But the speaker of the house must bring this proposal to the members for a vote. He refused in the past and so far he is still refusing.

Can you imagine this – Maliki having this kind of power at this critical time?

It is my opinion that parliament would have to be insane to grand this prime minister these kind of powers at this critical junction of time.

As I stated this is a pivotal point in the history of Iraq. Will they now make the correct critical decisions necessary to move forward and take their government back from this would be dictator or will they allow this tyranny to continue for yet another 4 years.
If you read my recent past news letters you can also see some long term consequences way beyond the next 4 years for Iraq and the region that could and most probably would prevail if Maliki could have more time to sink his nasty roots. .

Surprise…Surprise !

Does it surprise you now to know that the parliament speaker Osama al-Nujaifi is from Mosul and we all know his is a Sunni. Do you see the connection yet? (Sunni vs Shuites)

Nothing is coincidental...!

Mnt Goat Wednesday Update - Part 2 of 2
06/11/2014

We have seen the recent violence in Ninewa, Anbar, Fellugah and now this current violence as reported in Mosul seesm to have been stepped up. Today the violence entered the city of Baiji the second largest city in Iraq. Is this coincidental that Baiji refinery is Iraq’s biggest, supplying oil products to most of the country’s provinces.

Remember too that the Kurds are moving forward in selling their oil since Maliki has stalled HCL and refused to budge on any real honest agreements on this topic. We have seen all the articles on the ongoing dispute and the ship now pirated by Maliki sitting offshore with 1 million barrels of oil destined for German and Italian ports. Why is it okey for him to illegally give oil to Syria last year when Kurdistan now is just trying to live upto HCl and the constitutional rights in dealing with the sale of oil.
So what now is the real intent of Maliki in orchestrating this violence? If gone unchecked what is his final objective? Are you beginning to piece this together yet?

It is of course only the outcome of years of neglect in taking the proper security measures to combat these terrorists in the first place. Powers that Maliki already has since he never seated an parliamentary approved security minister, Instead he appointed a proxy minister. Thus this gave him the needed latitude to manipulate the security ministry to create chaos when deemed necessary to satisfy his political agenda. He has been doing this all along. The UN has files on all this.

There is only one person to blame for these recent terrorists attacks and that in Nori Al-Maliki. So he is the root cause and could not prevent the attacks in the past (as he has said) then how does he plan to combat them any different now if these necessary “emergency powers” were to be granted to him? The answer is - There is no difference since this is not his legitimate intent of his request for more power. He is creating this violence with the hope that the parliament will cave in under pressure for a solution and grant him the powers he requested. This is his last desperate attempt to stay in power.

The good news is the United States yesterday agreed to provide all appropriate assistance to the Government of Iraq under the Strategic Framework Agreement (SFA) to help ensure that these efforts succeed. I talked about the SFA in one of my recent news letters and how it might be used to control Maliki in his last desperate days. Sure enough here we go !

By the way the elite Peshmerga forces from the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) are also now getting involved to assist. I guess the 1 million manned army of Maliki’s central government can’t (or won’t) handle the situation.

I got to tell you there is much more going on then I am telling you but I need for you to see the big picture and so I am trying to give you enough pieces to draw your own conclusions.

So why do I believe much of the radical terrorism and violence will simply disappear once Maliki and his goons are no longer in control?

1) the Maliki government will no longer be in power to support these terrorists;

2) they will have a seated security ministry, trained and capable of being proactive in the fight against these kind of insurgents who are not welcome in Iraq;

3) the USA is much more likely to assist Iraq and provide support in the fight with more modern weapons and devices if they can trust the government in using them for there intended purposes;

4) there will also be a more opne channel of communications set up with the new security ministry for the average citizen to report such activities without themselves being implicated and jailed for making these reports, as is now done with the crocked security forces of Maliki;

5) today there is no real will of the government to combat this kind of terror since it is being used politically by the central government of Iraq for political objectives. This all must change if you are going to have any kind of real peace in Iraq;

6) they must rid themselves of a prime minister who supports terrorism in his own country as a means of creating fear and reprisals against his policies and anyone who apposes him.

Will Maliki succeed?

Time will tell but if the election results are delayed beyond June 15th we are in trouble. The longer we wait this would only give Maliki yet more time to maneuver his way into the 3rd term. What tricks await us ? Its not official until its announced.

Time always seems to be on his side. I have noticed over the last 8 years this is a common theme for Maliki and his goons. They seem to somehow cause this constant fear and chaos in the country and use this to legally keep stalling parliament and nothing ever seems to make any real progress. The only real achievements are that they always seem to make the money allocated for projects for the people to disappear and with no accountability. They always have an excuse too, Someone or something else is to blame.

This is very typical of these would be dictators. This is a common tactic used. It is a well known fact in the intelligence arena . This is how they stay in power.

Summary

In the recent past news letters I have given you some timelines. I also stated we had to stand back and watch to see how Maliki would attempt to derail the election process and delay these coming announcements. Could he succeed? I tried to explain the implications if he did happen to get a 3rd term.

I do not bring you such great news today and I am saddened that Iraq did not make the announcements of the election results as scheduled.

But I am still hopeful that they will not allow this terrorism situation to set them on a course of constant delays and roller coaster ride again with Maliki. I am also hopeful that they have the fortitude to stand up to him and do grant these emergency powers he seeks. We all know the devastating consequences this could have on Iraq. By the way this would only delay the RV yet longer and I can assure you it would be a long time till we saw any revaluation of the IQD go global.

I am very fearful today that this current prime minister is so desperate that he may try yet an even greater event to create yet more fear and chaos to gain yet more power since his recent plot to get emergency powers does not seem to be working. He has only 4 days remaining of his 4 year mandate to run the government.

You must remember that in Iraq it is very much like living in any town or city. We must have empathy for the common Iraq citizen. The majority of the people desire peace, mothers send their kids to school and their husbands to work each day. They shop and buy groceries. They attend church services. They desire to raise their families in peaceful neighborhoods. They desire for an honest, fair and open government. Do we not all want this? They are no different.

These insurgents are most likely not even from Iraq. Once the dust settles we will find that they are from Iran. They are manipulated minds doing the dirty work of someone else.

Think about this.

What really do the insurgents have to gain by what they do? It is so obvious that there is another underlying root cause for what they do. Is it really sectarianism or religious beliefs that is causing all the violence? I believe these are but excuses given to us to detail the real intent of what is actually going on. Let me explain.

By comparison to the majority of average citizen in Iraq these terrorists are a very small minority. It is my strong belief that they could never coexist in the Iraq society of today and do the violence they do if it was not for some kind of government support and immunity granted to these terrorist by the government security forces. Iraq does not live in a stone age and do not walk around in loincloths and live in caves contrary to what most USA people believe. Iraq is a modern society and moving more in this direction each day. Such violence and in a modern society can not coexist.

The Iraqi people do support peace contrary to what most Americans believe. I hear statements like “they will always be fighting” or “they have been fighting for a thousand years and it will never end”. These are of course statements made by outsiders and very narrow minds. They do not really understand the Iraq people. They have never visited or lived in Iraq. These narrow minds then, by this kind of thinking, never get around to really looking at the big picture of who is causing the violence and why the violence is in Iraq. They narrow their ability to objectively investigate the root cause since they already dismissed it as inevitable. Peace is always an alternative it is never off the table.

The strong desire for peace by the average citizen is very evident by what we witnessed during the massive demonstrations last year. The people of Iraq are simply fed up with all the violence and those in the government that are perpetrating this on them.

They see the violence first hand everyday. There is something to be said about a government feared by the people it is supposed to serve. Is this not how a democracy is supposed to work?

Believe me there is much more to this terrorism and violence than we hear from the international news media. Since we all know who owns all the major news outlets in Iraq does it surprise us it is so hard to get the truth?

From the current events of violence my sources in Iraq are telling me this is Maliki’s own revenge war on the people of Iraq, especially the Sunni provinces for the lack of support during the elections. I am inclined to believe every word of it.

So how can the average citizen in Iraq be instrumental in making the needed changes. What alternatives do they have but to riot and protest?

They have attempted to use the democratic process in 2010 but see who they got for a prime minister. I believe the system it is failing them because of outside influences from Iran and the USA, who are still bent on political agendas of manipulation of resources for their wealthy constituents.

Some say it all must change for Iraq to be successful. I am hopeful it will change and I agree. But the there are different degrees of success and change. It all depends on which side you come from and what are your objectives.

For instance if you are the average citizen success then is defined as having peace and being able to raise your children in a decent homes (with clean running water and shelter); educate them and provide for them. Maybe going on a vacation once a year and eventually having the opportunity to accumulate some wealth and elevate your status.

But if you are of Iranian or of the USA influence in Iraq, your objectives are much different and success in gauged in other terms. They really do not care much about the average citizen or the happiness of their lives. Instead citizens are just political pawns being used to satisfy the desires of the politicians. Sometimes they get in the way and must be dealt with.

So you see the level of success in Iraq is always going to be in conflict unless the people truly have control over their own destiny.

So today is Wednesday June 11th and I am still very hopeful we will hear the announcements sometime today if not next week. I am also hopeful that Maliki and those associated with his tyranny will be shortly a thing of the past.

Some intel providers in the USA are saying this recent rash of violence is just a decoy for the RV rollout. This is my comments on that - total illogical nonsense. They have gone over the top on this one with their nonsense they are now spreading. Go tell that to the people of Iraq who had to leave their homes in the middle of the night to escape the violence. This is not a decoy it is really happening and it is real !

The really funny part of it all is that some people are actually believing this nonsense and will ridicule and bash me for telling the truth. We all want the RV so bad that we will say and believe anything that gives us hopium.
I do not expect to see any IQD revaluation international until just prior to or after the announcements of the new government with relative stability.

I am now hearing from my Iraq sources that the judiciary will now wait until next week (past June 14th) to make the announcements since they are fearful Maliki’s goons will assassinate the candidates prior to being seated into their positions.

Peace and Luv To Ya All,
Mnt Goat

• Upvote 1

Thinking (now this can be a stretch for an old Army officer with only two cups of Joe down)...that those idiots who have been predicting a RV for today, tomorrow, and "it really did happen yesterday," will  now be hard pressed to throw out a new date with King Nuri al-Maliki  about to use the Mosul FUBAR as excuse to initiate  an onslaught against those elected officials who have had trouble stomaching his slightly bent perception of a true democracy.

R.O. out 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/179728-iraq-crisis-500000-flee-mosul-as-al-qaeda-pushes-into-new-town/#ixzz34LNh996k

Does anyone else think that there never was going to be a RV from the beginning and that we were all duped by the hopes of this being a real happening ???  Just wondering.

• Upvote 2