Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA ACCOUNT LOG IN

MANNY99

Warka used to ask for an authorization letter, allowing them to take a fee yearly, but they stopped doing that, it's been two years since they asked us for a letter. 

we have no problem getting into our account.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get someone from Warka to set up an Ebanking account loging password for me? I have had an account for a couple of years, and never been given a login password. I have written many letters over time, and even had a reply from Mr Issa, who supposedly forwarded my request to the Ebanking Dept..but never had a reply.

I have tried all kinds of angles to include wanting to add more $ to account, wanting to make certain my annual fees have been paid, inquiries into whether or not they have closed my account, etc...all done in a gracious, and non-accusitory way.

Has anyone else had an issue like this? I have no clue what has happened to my account or the funds I deposited.

Thanks, in advance for any insights.

• 1 month later...

If you’ve recently tried to log on to your Warka account and have gotten this message: “ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK” it probably means that you haven’t bothered to log on to your account in over a year.

Whatever the case, let’s assume that the “ACCOUNT EXPIRED” message doesn’t mean that your account has been closed, and the funds confiscated ~ it’s just Warka’s idea of a wake-up call for not paying enough attention to your account.

Let’s also assume that it’s only your e-banking subscription that has expired; and therefore as per instructions in the error message, you will need to contact the bank to renew it.

Because of the new security measures that Warka has introduced to the logging on process, they have brought the on-line security up to international transfer standards and each depositor now has more of a responsibility to maintain their own accounts by changing the password at least every fiscal quarter.

No renewal process other than changing the password, and no annual fee ~ just pay more attention to your accounts, Habibi.

Right now, to get back into the Warka e-banking system you’ll probably have to do the Application to Renew your e-banking subscription one final time to let Warka know that you haven’t abandoned your accounts and that you are still interested in logging on to them.

In the past, whenever I have renewed my e-banking subscription I never once received a confirmation email from Warka or had the IQD15000 deducted from my account; but, my password always started working again within a few days of the Application to Renew.

Once you’re able to log on again, you will see that as part of the new security features the last date that you logged on to your account, plus your next password renewal date are both displayed on your account’s home page. No excuses for not knowing, now.

A very polite, slightly apologetic tone to both your signed Application and to the body of your email that you send; along with a very specific and clear naming of the attached pdf/jpg files, will go a long way in expediting what is basically a nuisance request.

We hope.

Here are suggestions for both the Email and the Application language that you might use to renew your on line access.

To: e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

CC: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com and c.services@warka-bank-iq.com

Subject: (your 6 digit account #) E-Banking Services Subscription Renewal

E-Banking Services Department

International Foreign Relations

Customer Services Department

Dear Sirs:

My E-banking Subscription has expired, but now I wish to be able to view my accounts again; and especially considering that Warka Bank’s latest security measures to access accounts have been so greatly upgraded.

I apologize for any inconvenience on your part, but I would greatly appreciate your help in being able to temporarily re-use my expired password so that I might log on again and change to a new password.

I now understand that I will then need to renew or change my password at least every three months in order to keep my accounts current and to be in compliance with Warka Bank’s latest account security features. 

Attached to this transmission, please find my signed Application to Renew my Subscription to Warka Bank’s E-banking Services and also a True Copy of my color ID with which your compliance department can verify my identity.

Thank you very much for your help and for your kind attention to my accounts.

My Very Best Regards,

Your Full Account Name (over)

Your 6 digit account #

________________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be best if you can send the exact copy of your ID that you used to open the account, so that it matches perfectly with the files that Warka has on record.

Here is a suggestion for the Application to Renew that you could tweak to fit your specs, print, sign, scan, name and attach to the email:

Application to Renew Expired E-banking Services

To: Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Attn: Mr. Ashraf Amr

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

Re: Expired E- banking Subscription for 790/000000/1/2521/0

I, (Type Your Full Name Here), respectfully request Warka Bank for Investment and Finance to please kindly re-new my Subscription to E-Banking Services so that I might temporarily re-use my existing (expired) password in order to log on to e-banking and change my password in order to comply with the current Warka Bank security standards.

I look forward to once again being able to access my Warka Bank accounts on-line.

Thank you for your kind attention to my accounts.

Best and Warmest Regards,

________________________________________                Date: _________________________

Type Your Signature Name Here

Once you’ve sent an Application to Renew, it probably would be a good idea to attempt to log on to your Warka account at least once a day until the system again allows you to renew or change your password and access your accounts.

If this method actually works to restore access to an expired account, any feedback about it might also serve to help others with the same problem.

tygsal

Since we’ve always had the option of using Warka’s E-banking Services (or not), I can see where you could have come this far (at least 3 years?) without having ever accessed your Warka accounts on-line.

There are probably plenty of examples posted on the DV site which could introduce you to methods on how to initially apply for and/or renew Warka’s E-banking Services; however, folks in your position who have had accounts for years, but who have never had on-line access may now have to wait until Warka is operational again to receive a password that will allow them to log on.

I say this because of the lack of emails coming out of Warka right now.

Without an email, it might not be possible for anyone to receive a new password from Warka.

In my experience, most banks refuse to send passwords via email; but instead prefer to send them by regular post in a secure envelope or by courier with signature required.

In my initial application for Warka e-banking, I gave Warka my express permission for Warka customer service to send my new temporary password by email ~ since I had not supplied them with either my phone number or my physical address when I gave them my initial client information to open my accounts.

I doubt if Warka staff are ever going to want to call me from Iraq or send documents or paperwork via the post or FedEx or some other courier service, and so my email address will have to stand in for both.

So far it’s all I’ve ever needed.

Whenever I’ve renewed my subscription annually, I can’t remember ever getting a confirmation email from Warka E-banking. Instead, my password just started to work again within a few days of sending the email, or if I had renewed early, my password just never expired in the first place.

tygsal, since you’ve never applied for e-banking services and don’t have a password to renew/change via the new on-line security measures that Warka has endorsed; then, you might consider tweaking one of the already existing application examples to better fit your exact circumstances as they are right now.

The process will necessarily resemble the same drill you went through to open the accounts initially, in that you’re probably going to have to really prove who you are and that you really own the account in order for Warka to feel comfortable about issuing a password to your email address.

Whenever you email your application, IMO, it would seem prudent to also attach a true copy of the original ID that you used to open the accounts ~ so that Warka can verify your identity through their Compliance Department.

Using the subject and the body of your email as a cover letter addressed directly to Mr. Issa, you could briefly convey you’re your intent in sending the transmission.

I would suggest that a separate signed application politely covering all requests, permissions and fee allowances also be attached to your email along with that true copy of your ID.

I’ve found that a pdf format works well when sending copies of color ID’s or signed documents and especially if you use a blue ink pen to sign with.

Just as the true copy of your ID had to be notarized when you first opened the account (mostly to attest to your full name and true signature) it might now serve to also have your signed Application notarized to attest to the exact same signature that you used on your ID.

This whole drill should be a one-time deal; because once you have a temporary password to log-on with, Warka will expect you to immediately change it to one that only you know and then will expect you to continue to maintain it on your own.

Once you successfully go through the Warka security measures and you’ve actually accessed your accounts, you’ll see your next renewal date right there on the first page of your accounts summary.

Continue to change/renew your password on or before that date and you shouldn’t need to re-apply again.

Whatever the case, your ultimate goal right now might be to receive just one email from Warka containing your password.

You already know your log-on Client ID ~ it’s the middle 6 numbers of your account/s number ~ so you only need a password to log-on.

I don’t believe that either Mr. Issa or his Foreign Relations Department Staff would actually want to deny any depositor access to his/her accounts; but I’m sure he has to follow a strict protocol with account security.

I imagine your success in getting a password from Warka during their dormant period would involve strict compliance with all security protocol (without any prompting from Warka) and also with providing adequate permission/authority for Warka to send your temporary password by email.

Here’s a suggestion regarding an email that you might send after you’ve altered it to include your own personal information/language:

TO: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

CC: e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and c.services@warka-bank-iq.com

SUBJECT: (your 6 digit account #) E-Banking Services Subscription Application

International Foreign Relations Department

Re: E-Banking Services Subscription

Dear Mr. Issa:

I've held my Warka accounts for (#) years but have never obtained a password to log on to Warka Bank E-banking Services and access my accounts. Now I wish to be able to view my accounts more regularly and especially considering that Warka Bank’s latest security measures to access accounts have been so greatly upgraded.

I apologize for any inconvenience on your part, but I would greatly appreciate your help in being able to receive a temporary password from your E-banking Department so that I might log on and change to a new password with which to access my accounts on-line.

I now understand that I will then need to renew or change my password at least every three months in order to keep my accounts current and to be in compliance with Warka Bank’s latest account security features. 

Attached to this transmission, please find my signed Application for a Subscription to Warka Bank’s E-banking Services and also attached is a True Copy of my color ID with which your compliance department can verify my identity and my authorization signature.

Thank you very much for your help and for your kind attention to my accounts.

My Very Best Regards,

Your Full Account Name (over)

Your 6 digit account #

________________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be best if you can send the exact copy of your ID that you used to open the accounts in the first place, so that it matches perfectly with the files that Warka has on record.

Here is a suggestion for an Application for E-banking Services that you could tweak to fit your own specs, and then print, sign, scan, name the file and attach it to the email:

Application for E-banking Services

To: Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Attn: Mr. Ashraf Amr

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

Re: E- banking Subscription for 790/000000/1/2521/0

I, (Type Your Full Name Here), respectfully request Warka Bank for Investment and Finance to kindly issue me a temporary password so that I might use Warka Bank’s E-Banking Services.

I, (Type Your Full Name Here), hereby grant Warka Bank for Investment and Finance full authorization and permission to send my new temporary password to this email address:…….

I, (Type Your Full Name Here), hereby grant Warka Bank for Investment and Finance full authorization and permission to access my IQD Savings account #............. in order to collect any applicable E-banking Subscription fee up to and including IQD 15,000.

I, (Type Your Full Name Here), hereby warrant to Warka Bank for Investment and Finance that I am in fact the true owner of these IQD and USD accounts #............ and #................ and therefore have full authority to make these requests and authorizations.

I look forward to being able to access my Warka Bank accounts on-line.

Thank you very much for your kind attention to my accounts.

Best and Warmest Regards,

________________________________________                Date: _________________________

Type Your Signature Name Here

Once you’ve sent your Application, it probably would be a good idea to attempt to log on to your Warka account at least once a day until the system again allows you to change your password and access your accounts.

If this method actually works to restore access to an “expired account”, any feedback about it might also serve to help others with the same problem.

A back up to this method would be to convert the email to a printed and signed cover letter and then include it along with the original (blue ink signature) notarized Application form and a printed and notarized true copy of your color ID in a FedEx International Express documents package sent directly to Warka’s Baghdad Branch c/o Mr. Issa.

To cover every possibility you might also include a pre-paid FedEx envelope that Warka could use to safely send your password right back to you; however, I suspect that when you finally do get a response with your password it’ll be via email.

There’s definitely more expense involved in sending it by FedEx but with a tracking number you can be sure that it actually got delivered and then you can also send that tracking number to Mr. Issa in a follow up email if necessary.

Hard to ignore or deny something that actually physically got delivered and confirmed via the tracking number.

CAUTION!

If in fact Warka somehow already sent you a temporary password that you were never aware of (spam?), or that you might have forgotten about by now, then applying for a brand new one might seem like hacker behavior to the Warka staff.

A thorough search of all your previous Warka emails just to be sure might be worth doing prior to applying for a new password.

Anyway, good luck with all of that.

BigSky1,

You may be trying to put your password into the space that asks for your Client ID ~ that number is the 6 digits in the middle of your account number.

Once you’ve put your Client ID number in and copied the security feature displayed, you’ll go to the next step which has your selected letter on it and is asking for your password ~ which can definitely be longer than 8 digits.

BigSky1,

You may be trying to put your password into the space that asks for your Client ID ~ that number is the 6 digits in the middle of your account number.

Once you’ve put your Client ID number in and copied the security feature displayed, you’ll go to the next step which has your selected letter on it and is asking for your password ~ which can definitely be longer than 8 digits.

No sir- they were in the correct place, but when it did start working again I noticed that the dots in password space stopped after so many, but it still logged me in.

BigSky1

Thanx. All of this is good information to know for anybody with a Warka account.

Like birekart says, though, a person can seem to do everything right but still get dinged with the occasional bout of high drama and anxiety when dealing with Warka.

Of course, a person’s level of anxiety might just depend on how much they have on deposit relative to how much they can really spare to be temporarily out of circulation. Miscalculations have been known to happen in that department.

I’ve mistakenly tried to put my password into the Client ID space (several times) and noticed that it seemed to accept only so many spaces/characters longer than necessary to enter a legitimate Client ID number.

I’ve had 3 previous overseas accounts before Warka and they’re all a little bit scary because you can’t actually walk in and talk to anybody ~ no leverage at all if something goes south on you.

Even if you’re willing to bring lawyers, guns, and money to deal with any given situation, the opportunity to use them might never present itself.

Warka doesn’t feel at all hopeless to me ~ just legitimately and temporarily stalled from operating in a wildly vindictive political/social/religious atmosphere.

The 56% Sunni owners of Warka ~ The Bunnia Family ~ have been established as an international corporation for over a hundred years and have hundreds of companies under that umbrella. They’re not going to operate a Ponzi scheme or any other kind of scam right in the heart of “100% honesty in all financial matters” Islamic dominated territory.

They’re also not about to let some Johnny come lately Shia punks on the CBI Board of Directors push them around ~ and since push came to shove have without a doubt proved themselves capable of dealing with those knuckleheads in the highest court in the land.

Wild and crazy and armed Sunni dominated outfits like ISIS might choose not to rob or hold hostage or otherwise destroy any of the Sunni owned Warka Bank branches and ATM’s; and especially if they’re 21st century enough to understand the speed and convenience of electronic banking with which to launder all the cash they swipe ~ probably from just about anybody they feel like, really.

By the same token, perhaps right now it’s a good thing that those Warka Bank branches and ATM’s are temporarily strapped for cash out there in the wild streets of Iraq ~ at least even the Shia militia and/or Shia Iraqi soldiers won’t be so tempted to rob them either.

I love it that our accounts are electronic and still earning ~ and, so far, immune from all those true believer destroyer antics that are going on.

Can’t we all just get along?