Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 6-11-2014

TexasGranny

I have a big Question & I think it is big enough to get a responce on for everyones sake.

I saw news a of the Kurds saying they will secede from Iraq if Maliki gets third term, & I just saw the Kurdish Government has a plan to print their own currency for that perpose. Now a lot of people think they won't because they are landlocked but they have shown they have that beat buy a deal struck with Turkey for the next 50 years with a clause for extending it. So do you fell this is a problem for Iraq if the Kurds leave & should we be ready to get Kurdish currency should it come out?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam,  Can you sum up where we are now with the news that has been provided so far?  There was news out of Iraq that June (middle of the year) we would see a rate for the dinar.  Still no word.  Many seem to think Malaki is toast but none have provided any information to substantiate this rationale.  The Kurds seem to be selling their oil and don't care what the rest of Iraq does.  The Kurdish region is trying to determine what share of the oil money they will receive.   Now there is talk of something happening in July.  Do we then keep pushing out all the target dates?  Do you see this going out 1 year, 2 years?????  Thanks for your input

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam, after the RV happens and we are off to a foreign country to cash in our Dinars or Dongs at the bank you have provided for us:

1. Is the bank going to just count out a million USD and give them to us in a bag? (I'm pretty sure not) SO we have an account set up in that (or another) foreign bank and deposit our RV'd Dinars into our new account. Is that right? If so can we choose which nationally traded currency we would like to have our Dinars traded into? Would we want USD as the dollar will probably take a hit at RV time? Is another currency like the Yuan more advantageous to us?

• Upvote 1

Adam, knowing each year you say nothing will be done during Ramadan does that hold true this year? With possible govt in place as well as ISX going international July 1 do you think possibility of RV just prior to Ramadan or during Ramadan or will we wait a month if not done prior to Ramadan? Thank you for keeping us grounded!

With Islamic militants taking over parts of Mosul on Tuesday, will this be a big problem for us.  Sounds like Iraq is losing control of the country to this group slowly but surely.  Thanks to you and your staff for all the work you do for us.

• Upvote 2

Good morning Adam,

Have a couple of related questions.

I was reading on the Aerobic CBI Bank site that stated:

1) Banks authorized to exercise all banking (SWIFT message)

2) Banks authorized to exercise all banking to money transfers companies approved all department of windows buying and selling of foreign currency.

Thought this looked really good when I read that Al-Qaeda had taken over Mosul and has control over Fallujah so where does this leave any possibility of an RV until they regain control of this situation?

I also want to know, if you know why, there such a difference between what they post the CBI English site as to the Aerobic site where there is a lot more information posted daily?

I am also including the link so others can look as well. http://cbi.iq/?pid=Home〈=ar. Then you will have to use google translator to read.

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

I am watching the world news and don't like what I am seeing in Iraq.  The radical Islamists have captured Fallujah and Mosul, two cities the US fought to take over for the Iraqi people.  The Iraqi soldiers were out-gunned and consequently ran away.  How will this affect the government/RV?  Thanks

Adam, from what I am seeing with the insurgents moving at will in Iraq, .

it looks as though things are playing (if only temporarily) into Maliki's hands What's your take on this? It would also appear to me that the Iraqi's need to do some upgrading to their military forces, and that means buying more modern equipment. If this is what they plan to do then they had better RV quickly if they want to buy on the international market.

So it appears that this may be good for us. What do you think?

Adam,

At the end of your post last Wed., you said that you would have some info for those of us OSI members about a second passport by the end of the week. I know that you are a man of your word and that you have a plan developing. Sometimes projects are not completed due to others not completing their end of the bargain. Knowing what you now know, do you have a better time picture as to when you will be able to share these details? If so, when are you hoping that you will be able to share your findings and hopefully a plan? Thank you again for the work that you have put and are putting into these various endeavors.