Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EnergySparkles: "YEP ANOTHER WF BANK STORY.............BUT SO GOOD"!

DinarThug

"Dog May Want to Have it Framed"?? I love you for that humor... :wub:

PS,.... Wealth Managers don't deal with something called a "pay check"

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 5

Whatever happened to that DV Member  ( can't remember his name, somebody help me here please...) who stated more than once that his friend had cashed in in Iraq  ( or maybe Kuwait) and kept insisting on that? He hasn't been seen here for at least a year or more.

What ever happened to dog53

• Upvote 1

Hey billio0, I get negged for saying what you say, in less words.

Doesn't that suck?

Thanks for laying it down nicely. 

I'm more of a whack-your-skull kinda guy.

We need to get the sobbing JesusRobeGrabbers down to reality.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

When I read this "sparkles" (assuming this is a womans name) trying to give credibility to ANYTHING coming from the stooges at TNT including Tony, DC and the whole GCR BS...my mind went numb. I can only imagine, with her assumed intelligence, "what the other 4 wealth managers will be doing for her". 

:lol:

• Upvote 1

Hey billio0, I get negged for saying what you say, in less words.

Doesn't that suck?

Thanks for laying it down nicely. 

I'm more of a whack-your-skull kinda guy.

We need to get the sobbing JesusRobeGrabbers down to reality.

ReinMan, I don't neg anybody, but if you got "negged"., I think it was not for saying things like what Billio0 said, I would rather believe that it was for adding such comments like you did with your JesusRobeGrabbers statement. You have every right to believe or not believe , But if you open the door, everyone else has THEIR right to come through that door and jump on that statement. There is nothing wrong with NOT believing and there is certainly nothing wrong WITH believing. But there IS something wrong with you appointing yourself as the judge. The true Judge will do the judging..... but not in our lifetime ! 

• Upvote 3

WoW!!  do we have a great clown or what .

No matter how deep the bullshat he somehow manages to get every last piece and gets it to us.

Hell of a job clown.  

(So you dont really eat with those hands do you).  hahahahaha   :)

I love the part 

HIS EYES OPENED UP, MOUTH DROPPED .

classic

Keep em coming clown.

now get your clown a$$ back to work and find more and buy some rubber gloves for gods sake. 

• Upvote 2

ReinMan, I don't neg anybody, but if you got "negged"., I think it was not for saying things like what Billio0 said, I would rather believe that it was for adding such comments like you did with your JesusRobeGrabbers statement. You have every right to believe or not believe , But if you open the door, everyone else has THEIR right to come through that door and jump on that statement. There is nothing wrong with NOT believing and there is certainly nothing wrong WITH believing. But there IS something wrong with you appointing yourself as the judge. The true Judge will do the judging..... but not in our lifetime ! 

I'm meaning that people treat the gurus like Jesus and say "thank you and bless you Okie/Tony" and cling to their every word.

NOTHING AGAINST JESUS OR THEIR FOLLOWERS.

• Upvote 2

I went to the bank and they told me that I was $50 overdrawn, that's my fricking bank story...

Mine too...Now that was funny.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Dinar Thug for the post. I always appreciate a good rumor, and this one's no different.

As I see it we are in either of two groups; those who believe the RV will happen, and those who hope the RV will happen.

Everyone else who is on this site has at some time or other been in either or both of those groups, and for various reasons from spite, bitterness, and/or curiosity, to even wishful thinking, have decided that coming here is far better than to not come here. They typically add nothing positive, but not always, and sometimes they can even be complimentary if they decide they like you.

Yet, what we all have in common is a desire to make our individual lives better somehow, and the Iraq Dinar is as good a reason to hope that it will be the solution as any other, especially when it has been dragging on now for many, many years. Most of us have already spent as much as we intend to spend acquiring IQD, and most of us would just as soon hold onto what we've purchased already than to sell it or exchange it back for USD at a loss.

So, here we are on a Friday evening looking for something interesting to read, and along the way we discover this post. Of course, we know from the very beginning when we see those three letters T-N-T that this post is going to sound preposterous and probably won't be believed by many. We also know before we even read it that it is going to sensationalize something that can't be proven, yet sounds good, and it will also include additional comments from others that reinforces that sensational theme. And, at the end of the post we are left to ponder its truth or lack thereof, and also its worth to us, or lack thereof.

Hence, let me (hopefully) be the first to say that I don't think for one instant that any of it is true as is told. There may be some things that did occur, and some that did not, but in the end it really doesn't matter because what instead we have been given is another chance to ask ourselves is it really worth it to keep this up, coming here day after day only to find that nothing much has ever changed for the better regarding our own quality of life, or financial well being, at least from our ownership of IQD.

But, if you are like me you will also conclude that yes, it is worth it to return to DinarVets another time and another day. And, if so, you will have confirmed to yourself once again that you belong in one of the aforementioned groups above. And, I sincerely thank you for being here with me.

Billio0

WOW, well said.....Like right out of a novel...you sir are a good writer.

• Upvote 2

STOP BUYING REDBULLS

Agreed. Great post Sand.Way to go Bro.

Over 38,000 Posts Combined Between U Two

And We're Somehow Supposed To Believe That Ur Both Swearing Off The Red Bull ! :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4