Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 06/04/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Ukraine Crisis: Umbertino reported pro-Russian insurgents have seized three govt bases in eastern Ukraine.  Battles continue 2nd day, many flee city of Slavyansk.  Little obe praises new president-elect of Ukraine after they met privately in Poland.  He says Ukraine can be thriving democracy with US and international support.

Other news: Chess reported G-7 formerly G-8 meeting today without Russia for the first time in 17 years.  Pouting Putin is uninvited because of Ukraine.  Wiljor heard little Obe considering head of Cleveland clinic to be next VA Secy.  Dr. Delos Cosgrove is a decorated Vietnam veteran.  Meanwhile, 4 GOP Senators propose bill to let veterans see private doctors if VA appointments delayed.  Major veterans’ groups endorse “Vets Choice Act”.  Boosterbglee wonders who buys the largest private collection of John Lennon’s artwork, manuscripts being sold today at Sotheby’s.  Pieces from books Lennon wrote and illustrated amongst the auction items.  Nannab reads Union auto workers vote to increase dues for first time since 1967, 25% hike in August.  Membership is down by 27% from 2006 levels.  Snowglobe7 can’t believe Taliban releases 17 minute video showing Bergdahl’s handover to US forces in Afghanistan, claiming the exchange is a significant achievement for their movement.  Defense Secy Hagel to testify about swap for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl on June 11 hearing to focus on release of 5 Taliban leaders.  Captl1 can’t believe how time flies so fast as heavy security in Beijing on 25th anniversary of bloody suppression of Tiannanmen Square pro-democracy protests.  Hundreds killed in 1989 crackdown.  

Dow gained 15 points at trading today as gold weakened and closed at  $1,244, silver at $18.78, and copper at $3.08.  Calkid11 is not surprised GoPro taps former Microsoft EVP Tony Bates as president, board member.  HD camera maker is planning Nasdaq IPO which could raise $100M.  Manhattan DA probing whether former tech exec stole computer code from trading firm.  KCG Holdings says its code being used by a rival.  Thriver shakes his head as food fight continues between Pilgrim’s Pride and Tyson over Hillshire Brands.  Pilgrim’s Pride raises their bid to $55/share or $6.7B tops Tyson’s bid at $50/share.  Neopolitan is happy Glaxosmithkline settles claims for $105M with 44 states as it promoted drugs for non-approved uses.  Smith & Nephew’s  possible takeover target of medical device maker Metronic.  Both stocks went down a bit today.  Zul thinks it's about time  Comcast begins encrypting customers’ email to prevent snooping.  FuelCell Energy Q2 loss widens on higher costs and lower revenue.  New York Kevin wonders when GM matters closes as GM Mary Barra to release details of internal probe of flawed ignition switch recall tomorrow.  GM expected to announce changes within company, no word on disciplinary moves.  GM apologizes and sending recall notices to families of accident victims.  Eburt  is confused why why China’s Ministry of Commerce expresses strong dissatisfaction with new US solar tariffs.  Commerce dept says items may have been paid for with govt subsidies.  Chinese solar stocks (YGE, TSL, JKS) are under pressure in reaction to new US solar tariffs.

From Dinar land: Vietnam1969 feels bad about the assassination of a prominent Sahwa leader by a suicide bomber.   Meantime, Stealthwarrior and Sandfly continue to raid alien’s camps.  LadyGrace’sDaddy can’t believe parliament ended their session early without addressing 2014 budget issue, in the meantime the dispute between GOI and KRG is to be blamed for delay in formation of the new government and approval of 2014 budget. A-j516 heard the election results will not change even though the complaints go through courts.  WheresmyRV thinks it’s great internet comes to Iraq and allowing Iraqis to have access to internet, says Ministry of Comminications.  Babel province stated that all projects are back on track even though violence and terrorism try to avert the progress.  Rodandstaff heard KRG confirmed the first oil shipment reached its destination.  GOI threatened to take legal action against any country that buys crude oil directly from Kurdistan citing the crude oil export has to go through SOMO including Kurdistan region.  Saint read Standard Chartered Bank held a seminar in Seoul, South Korea to promote Iraq willingness to cooperate with foreign investors to build the country and eact special laws to accommodate foreign investors.  Iraq’s GDP surged 6% this year and expected to increase to 8.5% in 2015.  Lawrenceofdinaria will be busy building houses in Iraq as the goal to build 31,000 new housing in 2015 is well on track. 

From Rumor land: MarkZ says all news have been good and on track.  TerryK thinks maybe tonight we will be rocking as it suppose to happen prior to the 10th.  Pepperoni hopes it happens in a few weeks as he thinks he sees in IMF website a statement referring 90 days to maintain the stability of the exchange rate.  Millionday thinks the claculatiion and how the rate is calculated will be the result of the rate, it’s not only GDP but also how it is backed as well a few other things.  Enorrste feels Maliki will announce the new government alliance in a few days and he is ready to move the country forward.  Poppy3 feels Iraq is ready tomove front and center on the world stage so get ready.  Jester thinks everything is going the way it is supposed to.  Mt. Goat still feels strongly we are looking at the possible around mid July towards the end of July before we see the announcement of the fully functional stable government.  She added she doesn’t expect to see any rv internationally until just prior to or after the announcement of new government. From our own Adam Montana believes Maliki will be the PM which is going to be great for pushing through to a revaluation and strengthening of the Iraqi Dinar.

The spin stops here :)   send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone :)

Folks, you might not have Nadita File everyday, as I am going to be very busy with work this month :) but I will try to write when I am able :)  Thank you for your support and let's hope the train stops soon :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 6

“But the truth is, it's not the information, it's never the information, it's always what you do with it." 

And that's what you are doing..... :reading-newspaper: 

Zulumon :)

What will I do with ya? lol 

Thanks Nadita!

Gen :)

Always good to see ya :)  

• Upvote 3

Nadita,

Grateful for the files that ARE posted.  EXTRA chips for you in Vegas!! :wave:B)

Chess,

I'm going to hold you to it :)

In the craziness that is this world of Dinar...the "spin" makes everyone's day.....

thanks for making it fun Nadita :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

Eagle :)

You know I can make anything fun and a good laugh :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your dedication Nadita. I'm amazed you are able to do the "Nadita File" as often as you do. We'll just have to be more diligent in our search for the news in between your reports. Have a great month!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey Nadita I loved your inclusion of Babel Province in your spin. 

It is a timely reminder that all the spin coming out of Iraq has not improved since the good Lord saw fit to strike the peoples with confusing tongues when they attempted to build the tower of Babel.

Same place...same old story..... :wacko:

We aren't any clearer today then we were yesterday or 10 years back for that matter :shrug: ...it seems confusion still reigns supreme from Baghdad....whether it is deliberate B) or a curse :ph34r: they still live under that is the question.....!!!! :unsure:

• Upvote 3

We know that this undertaking that you have become famous for takes a lot of effort and time dear, and we really appreciate it...and yes, we know that keeps ya busy...almost as busy as Law's gonna be if'n he has to build 31,000 homes...yikes!!! ;o)

• Upvote 1

Nadita, thank you so much for your continued dedication to us here in DV. To get a re cap of the days events it's Nadita File and I look forward to reading it when you post. Have a super day and I hold my Limoncello to your salud.

It is a timely reminder that all the spin coming out of Iraq has not improved since the good Lord saw fit to strike the peoples with confusing tongues when they attempted to build the tower of Babel.

We aren't any clearer today then we were yesterday or 10 years back for that matter :shrug: ...it seems confusion still reigns supreme from Baghdad....whether it is deliberate B) or a curse :ph34r: they still live under that is the question.....!!!! :unsure:

I LOVE your interpretation ...the Tower of Babel....of COURSE..... :bravo:  :bravo:

• Upvote 1

Nadita,

Thank you so much for another informative and fun spin  :)

We know that this undertaking that you have become famous for takes a lot of effort and time dear, and we really appreciate it...and yes, we know that keeps ya busy...almost as busy as Law's gonna be if'n he has to build 31,000 homes...yikes!!! ;o)

Rod, the foundation is in and the block are on the job, let's build it! There's one going up every 10 seconds ...

JGZHnOn.gif

Stick some flowers in the ground for curb appeal and done ... wait a minute the owner came by and wants what? A pool?!?  :angry:

Alright Bone, (foreman) demo the bonus room and we'll get one in...

demolition-fail-o.gif

:huh:  :lol:

ibkp0s9ASYxUJq.gif

:bow:

I love the spin

fat+cat+46.jpg

Snow, nothing like a good spin.. but be careful  :o

washing-machine-fun-gif-1289735.gif

:lol:

• Upvote 2

Fly :)

From the beginning and till now.. confusion is there .. I also believe garden of Eden is Iraq as it's so rich in everything.. seems like they are sleeping on gold and natural resources.  Two rivers run in Iraq too (Tigris, Euphrates). You need to stop serving them wine and sending those belly dancers to their camps lol 

Law,

Been a while :) guess you are busy in Iraq building those houses and pool.. :)  wonder if I can hire you to build me one :)

By the way, don't work too hard that you forget R&R.. or in fact you are with the parliaments as Fly serves the wine and watching belly dancers.. just make sure you don't follow one to the camp :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1