Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sell - 10 Million - Houston

qtran

Hello All,

I have been a member since 2009, but I did not post here. It has come time to sell off some of my dinars, not all of it.

I have 10 Million to sell in Houston, TX. Please send (or post) me your contact info, if you are interested.

I have the following:

25K notes - 5 Mil

10K notes - 5 Mil

Would like to sell at $850 USD per million.

All currency were purchased from DinarTrade (they are buying at $800, hence I am trying to sell here). All currency are new, uncirculated notes. All currency are in sequential order.

If we agree on a transaction, we will meet in a public place to do the transaction for both our safety and security.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks I will send him a PM.

<Update>

I tried sending Doc31 a PM, but system says that his profile does not use PM?? I will wait to see there are any other replies on this post, as well as keep trying to reach Doc31.

Edited by qtran

• 4 weeks later...

Alright folks,

I will give this a last go around here before I sell it off back to DinarTrade.

I will bump it down to $800 per mil ... and also instead of 10Mil ... it will be 15Mil.... I will consider breaking it up, but would prefer to sell all of it.

I have the following:

25K notes - 5 Mil

10K notes - 5 Mil

5K notes - 5 Mil

All of them are uncirculated. $800/per mil

Thanks for looking/interest.

• 1 month later...

Thanks I will send him a PM.

<Update>

I tried sending Doc31 a PM, but system says that his profile does not use PM?? I will wait to see there are any other replies on this post, as well as keep trying to reach Doc31.

In profile feed you can send the message there. Only VIP can send private messages.

Yep, my group is buying again.

Please leave me a name and phone number on my profile (don't worry, it won't show when you hit "post")

Safe and easy. I've done this many, many times

Check me out if you don't know who I am

Thanks

Doc31

• Upvote 1