Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - June 4, 2014

Adam Montana

Im very intrested in this how does this work ?

It depends on how you do it... certain countries will grant you citizenship if you can prove you have roots there. Some countries will let you "buy" a citizenship for a substantial "investment" into their country. Others will grant you citizenship if you live there long enough. Still others have other "programs" that will allow you to apply, as long as you know the right forms to file and words to use. :)

I have been working on mine in multiple countries for a few years now, and I am confident that I've made enough contacts to provide the service to the VIP members here in the next 4-8 weeks. I just have a few last things to get done before I'm sure 120% of the "t"s are crossed and "i"s are dotted, and I'll be emailing you.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

I for one, don't see any chance of an RV this year. Just too many uncooperative elements at work. I also believe that no one in the Iraq government gives a hoot about the country or the people living there. They have just had an election and I haven't noticed any changes since then. Meetings, meetings,meetings and no agreements, just more meetings. They say that they are trying, but I wonder? Have they paid anything towards the debts we incured for the war? The sun has not been shinning on our investment lately. May be we should have a 10th anniversary cruise or some other celebration for those who have been putting up with the Iraqis all this time.

I sure hope that someone is keeping an eye on the "life support system" that this RV is hooked up to.

• Upvote 4

someone open the pic of the cat with cheesehead reference...I am unable to see it please

Sorry it got deleted Snow...must have been something like either extreme embarrassment for being forced to switch to a cheesehead orrrr...more likely some canine just couldn't take how great y'all looked in green and gold and somehow figured out how to remove the picture....trust me though...y'all looked great!!! ;o)

Adam is the dual citizenship info just for VIP are all of us cause that would be some great info on the does and don'ts for the process!

Jobug

I must say its well worth the VIP membership price.

FYI TerryK Is Promoting Duel Gendership For Those Who Are Torn About Rooting For The Dinar Or The Dong ! :blink:

:D :D :D

Thug,  you are too much....... :lol:

If this dinar thing does'nt work out  you can do  Stand Up .  All of us here will for sure go out to see ya at the comedy clubs. :D

• Upvote 1