Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - June 4, 2014

Adam Montana

Good morning Dinarians!

This week in dinar has been a bit slow, but I am still attributing that to the

natural order of things after a major election. Thankfully, we can expect

this to be resolved shortly and then we’ll watch for some changes - NOW

is the time to get cracking on this stuff, because they definitely want to

make something happen pre-Ramadan! :twothumbs:

Noteworthy news this week:

The HCL will be moving soon. I know there’s a bit of negativity from some

of the “talking heads” out there, but I disagree with them. Through all the

peaks and valleys of the past couple years on the HCL saga, we are

nearing the highest peak I have ever seen and I am looking forward to the

coming days! http://iqd.me/l/w0-s

Maliki, for his part, is indeed reaching out to the Kurds. A lot of them don’t

want to accept him as PM for a 3rd term, but with a successful resolution

of the HCL I strongly believe they will grudgingly (and temporarily) overlook

their disagreement with his win. http://iqd.me/l/w0-t

A final thought on the elections: While there is some evidence that Maliki

is “assuming the role”, there is also evidence that some disagree with him

taking on a 3rd term… this will be resolved shortly. I still believe he will

continue as PM, and I’m not disturbed by that at all. In fact, I think this rough

patch right now while the election results are being finalized is a GREAT

time to break down some of the barriers to the HCL, which is going to be

GREAT for pushing through to a revaluation and strengthening of the Iraqi

Dinar.

With all the good progress lately and also the seriousness of other things

in our home countries (such as breakdown of personal privacies, liberties,

and overall freedoms!), I’ve been making an extra hard push on our offshore

strategies and also 2nd passport opportunities. If you’d like to know more,

or want to take advantage of things like that… get your butt in the VIP group! 

I’ll even put a discount out for you to make it easier!

For a limited time, use this discount code “save25” to save 25%

off your VIP package at this link: http://iqd.me/l/order

See you in VIP!

(VIP members, I’ll be sending a special email report on my progress with

2nd passports by the end of the month… I’ve made some AMAZING

connections, and you’re going to love the information!)

Here’s the weekly Q’s: 

Roberticos  I remember about two years ago you posted something about when the rv does occur there would be an investment for those of us that are in VIP/platinum and have offshore accounts that would allow us to make a 20% approximate return if our investment is 1 million us dollars or more. I have looked for this info in the VIP forums but was unable to locate it. Could you please forward this info. Thanks for all you do.

Hi Roberticos, great question. These investments are only for Accredited Investors only - if you currently qualify as one, send me an email and I'll discuss it with you now. Otherwise I will be presenting the opportunities in a formal manner after the RV. :twothumbs:

ladyGrace'sDaddy Dear Sir, I think you're a super good looking GQ stud. What say you?

I don't know about "GQ"... if it wasn't for my wife, I'd still be matching plaid with stripes. :lol:

geographer Good morning Adam.  My question is it has been a while since the elections how much longer will it be before we know who they have selected officially for the MP and other key positions so the monitory process will continue forward? 

That's a great question! They may not ever make an "official" announcement that won't be contradicted by some other "announcement", but nonetheless I fully expect to see Maliki acting as PM 6 months from now. More importantly, I think that within a week we will be able to look at the situation and be confident that he is continuing, so we won't have to wonder about that anymore. :twocents:

fred5688 Good morning Adam, How is the hcl coming. I keep reading the guru's and most of this is laffable. Wonder where they get all the info.

I look forward in hearing from you on Wednesday's  , just to keep grounded. How long do you think it will be? 

Thanks for all the good work

I try not to give estimates on "how long it will be"... but I like how we are progressing. You are welcome :tiphat:

yendor Just wondering, When Iraq is ready to enter the "big time economy" , what's stopping them from printing NEW currencies thus rendering the Dinar that we hold nothing more than confederate money ?

Actually, I think they WILL print "new currency" - and they will give everyone a window to exchange old-to-new. My best guess is a 6 month window.

There would be no way they could simply "void" the current notes we hold.

caper Hi Adam, can you tell me ,

1. Is Warka...

I can't speak for Warka. :shrug:

calkid11 Hello Adam , any word on the HCL ? Just wondering. Thank you for everything.

Just what I said above. 

TinkerBella1 Hello Adam, newbie here . Is it important to try and get smaller then 25,000 Dinar or can I trade large denominations Dinar for smaller ? If so, where can I trade them.
Probably a stupid question sorry.

I don't think you need to worry - all notes will be honored when it's time to exchange them, and they won't change the value of one note but not another. All notes in the current series will be affected equally.

sandfly ADAM ANY MORE NEWS ON ISX OPEN IN THE US IN JULY

That's a great question bud! I don't have an answer for it right now - all of my time has been spent on my dual citizenship / 2nd passport work lately, and I haven't kept up with the ISX side of things.

======================

And that's it for now! Thanks for tuning in, and be sure to take advantage of that 25% discount. With any luck, this is your last chance to do so!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Does is matter if Maliki makes it to PM if Erbil agreement is implemented with power sharing? Personally the limit for PM should be two terms and added as a constitutional amendment.   The Coalition with well over two hundred seats can truly represent the citizens. Why agree with Maliki as PM after Anbar?

• Upvote 1

Thanks again Adam. I am trying to renew my VIP membership but I am not getting the option to use the "save25" discount. Is it not available for the three month subscriptions?

Not on the 3 month - only the options listed here: http://iqd.me/l/order

Adam.

I am a VIP member, but can't get into the VIP stuff. HELP!

Email VIP@dinarvets.com

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

just don't see maliki continuing as PM.  i don't think the kurds trust him to stand behind any 'promise' as they did last time and then after winning, he completely screwed them over.  Barzani has already been quoted many times as saying if maliki is Pm they will explore "other options" implying creating their own space.  also article 140 for them is a "red line' and maliki is never going to be able to give them that, but Hakim and his coalition will, so in my humble opinion maliki is out and the kurds will go with the super block and coalition with over 200 votes who can give them the power to restore their people back to their part of iraq...

• Upvote 3

I don't know about "GQ"... if it wasn't for my wife, I'd still be matching plaid with stripes. :lol:

Adam... as long as your rockin' the green and gold you'll

always look good imo brother!!!  ;) 

cheesehead_super_bowl.jpg

Oh look... someone is gettin' Snowglobe and

Catmax on board with being cheeseheads!!!  :eyebrows: 

Wisconsin-cheeseheads-cats-21988816-259-

Seriously (yes.... I can "occasionally" be serious) thanks Adam and Mod's for all y'all do... your a great bunch who do so well at keepin' it real!!! ;)  

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Dual citizenship ? Is it hard to do that? Might be something to look in to.

It's not the simplest thing in the world, but one thing the VIP members here will all attest to is this: When we talk about something in the VIP section, it gets broken down and explained so ANYONE can participate... and the same will go for dual citizenships. I'm looking forward to opening that chapter with the members! :twothumbs:

... Seriously (yes.... I can "occasionally" be serious) ...

That's enough of that! And I mean it!! 

:bugs:

• Upvote 5