Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 06/02/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Ukraine Crisis: Umbertino reported rebels continue to attack border guards and checkpoints in eastern Ukraine.  They have planted mines at power plants in Slovyansk.  Russia and Ukraine agree to consider plan for Kiev to pay off overdue natural gas bill.  It could ensure steady supply through June 2015.   Russia says the violence has escalated since the Ukraine election.  Submitting UN resolution calling for immediate end to violence.

Other news: Zulumon heard 76 Year old Spanish King Juan Carlos plans to abdicate, paving the way for crown prince Felipe to take over, exact timetable uncertain.  ASCO (American Society of Cancer Oncology) underway today in Chicago.  Amongst the biotech stocks highlight is Ariad Pharma and Arena Pharma.  Little obe visits Poland, Belgium and France this week.  He will urge continued pressure on Russia over is actions in Ukraine.

Dow gained 26 points today.  Calkid11 heard Apple’s Federichi says next operating system will be OS X Yosemite.  It will have refreshed design with greater clarity.  Apple also stated iCloud drive files will be auto synced across devices.  Butifldrm wonders why Alibaba is in talks to invest in AppNexus, a US online ad firm which could be valued at up to $1B.  Alibaba is looking to gain ad expertise and AppNexus looks to expand beyond USA.  Microsoft hires former google exec, Preston McAfee as their chief economist.  McAfee was also with Yahoo from 2007-2012.  Eburt is not surprised when he hears Google plans to invest more than $1B in a series of internet access satellites around the globe.  Boeing exec at IATA meeting in Daha says there’s robust demand for 777 jet.

Genx4me can’t believe Disney’s Maleficent is top grossing movie for May 30-June 1 with $70M, whereas Fox’s XMen Days of Future Past, and Universal’s “A Million Ways To Die in The West” in top 3.  Nannab wonders when the ordeal with GM will seize as GM Board meets today, former US Atty Anton Valukas expected to release report on ignition recall this week. Wiljor is always suspicious of  Gameover Zeus botnet allegedly caused $100M in losses since it appeared in 2007.  Victims include Capital One Bank, First National Bank of Omaha

From Dinar land: Chess read UNAMI report released May 2014 casualties due to terrorism and violence in Iraq: 799 people lost their lives and 1409 were injured, among them 603 were civilians including civil police and 1,108 injured civilians.  The UNAMI representative urged Iraqi government to deplore violence and to form a government to reach the goal of ousting all aliens from the border.  Meanwhile, Vietnam1969 and stealthwarrior manage to capture several queen bees and diffused a few car bombs in several locations.   Boosterbglee is going to witness the first Iraqi satellite will be launched in mid June from a base in northern Russia.  The satellite is to take photographs of Iraq for scientific and archeopological research.  A-j516 wonders why all licensed banks in Iraq should be traded in ISX per Dr. Abdul Razak Saadi.  He added the inclusion of banks will increase the volume in stock market. Iraq threatened to sue Turkey for facilitating shipment of crude oil  An Oil expert says an agreement will be reached between KRG and GOI once the new government is formed.  Go4profit was with Economic expert, Dr. M. Saleh when he stated the danger of not adopting the budget very soon is not to be underestimated as many important projects in several provinces will have to be delayed or crossed off altogether which might result in domino effect to the entire ecomony.

From Rumor land: Wildduck says time will tell as too much misinformation this week.  Jester believes there are too many things have to happen before things work right.  Millionday thinks CBI is planning to move to Article VIII quickly so the banks can do real business.  Mt. Goat thinks it will happen in the middle to end of July.  TerryK hears 10 laws have been passed in the weekend.  MarkZ feels great and no need to worry.  Eagle1 says IQD is the base currency for GCR and we are near the end of this ride.

The spin stops here :)   send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 7

Wow it's almost 2 am here in Italy but had to catch the latest Nadita post. Thanks Nadita always appreciate your fast pace re cap of the days events. Normally I toast you with a Margarita but since we are here in Italy vacationing, how about a Limoncello :-)

Always appreciated

• Upvote 2

Wow it's almost 2 am here in Italy but had to catch the latest Nadita post. Thanks Nadita always appreciate your fast pace re cap of the days events. Normally I toast you with a Margarita but since we are here in Italy vacationing, how about a Limoncello :-)

Always appreciated

Lucky you :). Enjoy the vacation :)

Nadita,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN.............ok, now I'll go back and really read it!! :)

Hahaha... Now I know you don't really read it lol just make a comment huh? :)

Thanks Nadita...you really do Rock!    :bravo:   Iraq can launch a satellite, but not an RV!   :shrug:

Boost :)

Don't worry the RV is launched from the satellite lol

Nadita,

Thanks for catching us up with your one stop news.  :)

Now please get some much needed sleep Babe!

sleep.gif

Law :)

I'm going to sleep in :) hopefully Misty and Mylo sleep through the night lol

• Upvote 2

As always, well done sister.

Some time ago, after much prayer, I believe the Holy Father told me one word concerning

dinar. SUDDENLY. At the time I wanted to believe we were there and that SUDDENLY

Ment , right now. However, I have come to realize that SUDDENLY is better defined

As a time when few people expect it. When people begin to, "rethink their strategy",

That's when this has run its course and SUDDENLY will all be in a state of shock.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Nadita...you really do Rock! :bravo: Iraq can launch a satellite, but not an RV! :shrug:

They just wanted an "out of this world view" for when they launch the RV!!!!

Thanks Nadita for your wonderful, precise spin.....we are so blessed to have you rockin' the news as you roll thru DV land!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff