Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is up with the Chat?

Hey Guy's Delta22 here,it has been a very long time . I am trying to get into chat ....but when I click on the chat tab i get kicked off internet explorer and have to sign on again. This has happend alot. Help!!!!!

Hey Guy's Delta22 here,it has been a very long time . I am trying to get into chat ....but when I click on the chat tab i get kicked off internet explorer and have to sign on again. This has happend alot. Help!!!!!

Hey delta22, not sure what is up with IE kicking you out but I do know that you cannot access chat without a number of steps now because Java has tried to solve their security breach issue with making java chat more difficult.

First, make sure you have the latest java downloaded to your computer and that it is working on your computer. Then, click on this link > .  This discussion covers some of the additional problems with accessing chat. Try making the additions to the java control panel as described in these posts. They have worked for most of the members.

If you need more help, just post again.

:cowboy2:

I use Firefox............and did struggle with Java......Texas Granny will be your best help.

Great good luck.........took me ,what felt like, forever !!      

myst

Great to see you back.....:)

Hey delta22, not sure what is up with IE kicking you out but I do know that you cannot access chat without a number of steps now because Java has tried to solve their security breach issue with making java chat more difficult.

First, make sure you have the latest java downloaded to your computer and that it is working on your computer. Then, click on this link .  This discussion covers some of the additional problems with accessing chat. Try making the additions to the java control panel as described in these posts. They have worked for most of the members.

If you need more help, just post again.

Well shoot :facepalm1: - just looked at this thread again and realize my link does not show. So here it is again: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/170158-trouble-accessing-chat/

I have not been able to get into chat for years....says I have it blocked, but I have had it looked at and no one can find where it is blocked

If you go to the link  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/170158-trouble-accessing-chat/  and go down to nannab's post #27 on the 2nd page, this is your problem and solution. Read all of the posts from other members for a full understanding. Also the last post on the topic gives a youtube link for instructions on Java. Check that out also.

Let me know if you are still having trouble.

• 4 weeks later...

I was having a lot of problems a few months back when Java upgraded me.  But you are right, Texas Granny helped me with the details and I followed her instructions.  And finally!  It worked!  So I can get into the DV chatroom now with no problems.   So follow her link and it will help you tremendously.