Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - We Wait No Longer !

DinarThug

Hey pOKIE. I remember a few "other songs" that might be relevant this morning, now that you've stuck your foot in your mouth AGAIN. Nuff said!

Johnny Lang..................Lie To Me

The Eurythmics.............Would I Lie To You?

30 Seconds To Mars.....A Beautiful Lie

Mumford and Sons........Liar

and my favorite

Panic At The Disco.......Lying is The Most Fun A GURU Can Have Without Taking His Clothes Off

• Upvote 3

Hey pOKIE. I remember a few "other songs" that might be relevant this morning, now that you've stuck your foot in your mouth AGAIN. Nuff said!

Johnny Lang..................Lie To Me

The Eurythmics.............Would I Lie To You?

30 Seconds To Mars.....A Beautiful Lie

Mumford and Sons........Liar

and my favorite

Panic At The Disco.......Lying is The Most Fun A GURU Can Have Without Taking His Clothes Off

Fleetwood Mac: Little Lies

• Upvote 2

My apologies...this guy really get to me

Apologies not necessary.  But if it bothers you so much, why do you read it?  You clicked on the link knowing what was going to happen.  Guess that makes you a clairvoyant (prob not right word or even spelled correctly). 

Attn: Attn: Miss Snow can see into the future and is all knowing.  Come one come all and let the cat look into the globe.  Hey look, it;s snowing, somewhere.  A so called "guru" lied.  Okie is an idiot.  And has friends as equals.  And some are stupid on top of that.  Ok, I'll stop.

But, think of this.  It's bad enough being an idiot. (think about the true definition)  But being a stupid one of those is beyond belief in my mind.  Makes me wonder how they could sleep and breathe at the same time.  Tough for some.

So, now my apologies to you Ms 7.  I'm sure you know, I's (eyes) just funnin ya.

Good luck with your Forex and keep us posted.

Ok, the song Patsy sings has this stanza, 

"I go out walk'en after midnight, searching for me."  

And Okie asks, do you understand?  

I think I do!!!

Okie goes walking after midnight because he can't drive his car he is so drunk.  He is searching for himself because he so stupid drunk he can't even find his on backside.  

So he goes home, writes this little ditty to post, which makes no common sense; and he expects his readers to understand. 

:confused2:    :confused2:    :nothingtoadd:

• Upvote 2

OK here is the lyrics.....is Okie Crying or looking for love?

BTW...this is waayyyy before my time.

1d64ab1bb7315113c5647de42d17a2cb.png

"Walking After Midnight"

I go out walkin' after midnight
Out in the moonlight, just like we used to do
I'm always walkin' after midnight
Searchin' for you

I walk for miles along the highway
Well, that's just my way of sayin' I love you
I'm always walkin' after midnight
Searchin' for you

I stop to see a weepin' willow
Cryin' on his pillow
Maybe he's cryin' for me
And as the skies turn gloomy
Night winds whisper to me
I'm lonesome as I can be

Out in the starlight, just hoping you may be
Somewhere a-walkin' after midnight
Searchin' for me

I stop to see a weepin' willow
Cryin' on his pillow
Maybe he's cryin' for me
And as the skies turn gloomy
Night winds whisper to me
I'm lonesome as I can be

Out in the starlight, just hoping you may be
Somewhere a-walkin' after midnight
Searchin' for m

• Upvote 3

We're not spreading the lies, we're EXPOSING them and calling them out.

This is the only forum where posts don't have to go through "approval" since they don't kiss guru butt.

We're hoping that people read and get grounded instead of thinking that the Okie is Jesus.

The catchy tagline ropes in the readers, then we show them that what Okie, Tony, and Exogen says is nothing but a bowl of maggot cereal.

"We wait no longer" will soon be shown to be yet another lie.

If I am wrong, I will forgive, give thanks and praise, and take down my RV WHEEL OF FATE which lists all the common guru lines from the past SEVERAL years.

• Upvote 1

Agreed the lie started when he opened his mouth, nuff said

Why do people even bring okie's garbage to this site, it's nothing but a bunch of lies. What is to be gained by spreadling his lies?

And SandFly 'Thanks' U For Responding Twice On This 'Garbage' Thread ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Apologies not necessary. But if it bothers you so much, why do you read it? You clicked on the link knowing what was going to happen. Guess that makes you a clairvoyant (prob not right word or even spelled correctly).

Attn: Attn: Miss Snow can see into the future and is all knowing. Come one come all and let the cat look into the globe. Hey look, it;s snowing, somewhere. A so called "guru" lied. Okie is an idiot. And has friends as equals. And some are stupid on top of that. Ok, I'll stop.

But, think of this. It's bad enough being an idiot. (think about the true definition) But being a stupid one of those is beyond belief in my mind. Makes me wonder how they could sleep and breathe at the same time. Tough for some.

So, now my apologies to you Ms 7. I'm sure you know, I's (eyes) just funnin ya.

Good luck with your Forex and keep us posted.

Yeah don't say nasty things about SnowGlobe. She rocks

Glad you r kidding or I would have negged yah

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 4

Yeah don't say nasty things about SnowGlobe. She rocks

Glad you r kidding or I would have negged yah

Yes, she does rock.  And she can kid around also.  She's got a few good ones on me.  I'm also sure I would have got more than a neg if I said nasty things about her.  All is well and good and I'll even give you a plus up for not making something out of nothing.  Good day.

DW

• Upvote 3

I've taken to pittying old Okie instead of LOSING it everytime he sends out one of his "Jed Clampet," 3rd Grade vocabulary pieces of made-up garbage.

Many of the "goonroos" currently barfing all over the Internet know Okie, personally and he is heralded by many of them as the KING, and the  "GRANDFATHER and godfather of all GURU-HOOD".

He has claimed SO MANY false and completely MADE UP pieces of junk statements over the years in this dinar chase that his eyes have turned brown. For those who haven't experienced the JOY (sic) of following this Great Chase for too many years, Okie and Frank26 (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa used to spill garbage together on Frank's original site while Frank was still flipping tortillas at his father's Mexican restaurant and Okie was still working as a field hand in the oil patch. Finally after more than a year of made-up garbage always being wrong, Frank threw Okie off his site. That was BEFORE before Frank was HIMSELF thrown off his own site by the owner of the site and was forced to start his current "new" and "improved" version of Frank26. He added such MARVELOUS and such glorius help to his "intel" as DELTA (the used car salesman who speaks Arabic, turned GURU), and his North Carolina Real Estate "WOO-HOO-HOO" Lady, turned Cheerleader. His help from "AGGIEDAD" enhances his readership in Oklahoma.

The fact that Okie is even still alive is a miracle in itself. Between his 3rd grade vocabulary and atrocious English writing skills, and his having been a "survivor" of  the Vietnam-era as a VERY poorly educated F-4 pilot, he was still venerated for a LONG TIME by those who didn't know any better and especially by the wannabe new GOONROOS who followed his M/O of "making-things-up-as-you-go."  However, after his disasterous proclamation in late August some 3 years ago when he announced ALL ACROSS THE INTERNET that "THE RV has HAPPENED and everybody should could go-in and just QUIT THEIR JOBS,"  Okie's credibility has taken an obvious "hit". After receiving Heaven's several gifts for his many lies, Okie has FINALLY gone into semi-retirement, stifling himself less another tree should fall upon him, emerging only occassionally to spew forth his old Okie-style garbage in his Jed Clampet-quality of abused written and spoken English.

So for newbies who don't know about Okie the Oil Man and the TREMENDOUS hurt, heartache and damage he has caused so many innocent people through his many lies and made-up false statements over the years, you might cut them a break, those people who become enraged when they see Okie posted again from time-to-time.

As I said, I have long-since given up my one time anger at Okie, and taken to just pittying him. I suggest you guys new to this chase and who wonder about why some members of this blog get so angry at the mere mention of Okie's name, consider their feelings of family members, elderly aunts and uncles, now passed away after having lost everything in their later years because of the advise and faulty "encouragement" from good ol' Okie the Oil Man..

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 3

Why is Okie, Exogen, DC and Tony still even allowed to POST ANYWHERE?!

Skybear you have more strength than I do, I could never pity such a blatant liar.

The WOO-HOO lady just jumps at any mention of anything so she can spread it and pump it up, I've seen it.

I totally think she gets paid to pump the lies.

• Upvote 1