Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Planet Poppy3

10 YEARS LATER

How many times do you have to have the SAME story told to "get the picture"???

Until the whole and entire government is FULLY SEATED, there will be no 2014 budget in Iraq. JUST exactly as has been the case EVERYTIME for the past 10 YEARS!

• Upvote 1

Poppy3 is in the same category as TerryK, Tony TNT and Okie. In other words, read for entertainment purposes only. For the most part, Dinar Updates is a respectable dinar site. Why they give this clown a prominent voice is beyond understanding.

• Upvote 3

Poppy3 is in the same category as TerryK, Tony TNT and Okie. In other words, read for entertainment purposes only. For the most part, Dinar Updates is a respectable dinar site. Why they give this clown a prominent voice is beyond understanding.

I think there's a specific adjective for the material poppy and the other pumpers  bring which causes most of the time false hopes and expectations  ( apart from the fact it's mostly outright lies) in many folks ( not all ) ......obscene.

Edited by umbertino

Att'n I guess.. They know that many flock just to read that stuff.

Keep on with taking a breather..... government not seated yet.

I don't know why anyone thinks it will pop when the government is in limbo.

Check on Monday... if nothing, then wait for official election results.

If nothing within 1 week after official election results, get ready for a longer wait.

I call it as I see it.  

STAY GROUNDED, don't believe the Exogen / TNT hype.

Edited by ReinMan